Yo! Chump! Gimme Some #&@! Air!

Ummm, Coach? You’re supposed to chew out the players, not the ball.

Nice shot, Cricket!

Comments

1. bookmonstercats says:

Oh my doG. How adorabuhls.

2. I just LOVE Pommies!!!

3. I imagine he’s very good at dribbling.

4. lol… and I bet he gets called frequently for double dribbling.

5. Gigi (the original one) says:

I’ve never seen a Pom with that coloring, he looks like a cross between a Pom and a Doberman! WANT!!

6. I forgot to say – Eyebrow dots!!

7. Pomberman! Or is it Doberanian?

8. I think a cross btween a pomm and a minpin.

9. Dang it… I need to check my spelling before I post LOL Between and Mini Pincher or MinPin.

10. I think “btween” is perfectly fine. It’s pronounced the same, and think how much time you save not having to type that extra e.

11. Whoa! Language! This is a family blog!

12. The “squee” that just escaped my lips was at a frequency that can only be heard by POMS!!!

13. Gigi (the original one) says:

Doberanian, perfect!

14. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

Thanks, ceejoe; you took care of the only thing on my CO To Do List!!!

15. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

why, how *DARE you?? *&$)!!!#%%%*****&#!!!!!

16. Since we are admiring an adorable Pomm Have I ever told you all about my own little Pomm his name was mischief. his registered name was Grandpas little mischief..
    My grandpa who was a dog breeder the good kind not the puppy mill kind.. gave him to me.. he was such a wonderful little guy… I will forever be enamored of these exceptional llittle guys.

Mischief used to love to run figure eights chase and play with our cat (they were best friends) and go for walks, and give doggie kisses.

17. rats i am stuck in moderation Lounge. ::Pouts::

holds out chocolate bar for Sharpy!

18. Hey, y’all. You wanna come play some ball in my house? Well, expect no mercy. Let’s git it on!

19. (reaches carefully through portal into mod lounge, takes ka’s hand, settles in to wait out the ordeal with her)

20. Chomping champ chews contentedly

21. Why I eyes ya!

22. Anyone else reminded of Charlie Murphy’s classic Prince B-ball story? I can just see him schooling the other team, then curling his lip and saying
    “. . . blouses. . . “

23. Yay Skippies Mom..

24. Nicely done Rebecca

25. Becky, Bubba's mum says:

OmG! A black and tan. Can’t stand the cute, seriously can’t.

26. EveWasFramed says:

One word: *EYEBROWS!!!!

27. I have heard of African tribes that wear lip disks but Dawgs?
    Oh and…”The orange ones is poison”.

28. Pehaps he’s a pom de terre.

29. Pleeeez release me, let me go
    For i don’t love you, any moarre

I’m in moderation

30. Ceejoe–
    At last, I meet a fellow eyebrow dot afficianado!!!!! I think eyebrow dots should be a rule of cuteness, don’t you? I had two black and tan dachshunds with eyebrow dots when I was a kid. Now I have a black and tan coonhound, also featuring adorable eyebrow dots! LOVE ‘EM! Can’t live without eyebrow dots!

And this little Pommie–with both eyebrow dots and poofy mouf action on the little ball? My head just exploded with teh cute!!!!!!!

31. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

Here ya go, HG. Maybe this will help the time go by (BTW I tried to get an item larger/ clearer, this was the best result from about five minutes of fiddlin’ around among several avail choices …)

32. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

*bets this will also land ME in the Mod Lounge*

YAY Mischief!!!

33. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

*is amazed, that it DI-unt!!!! land me, in the Mod Lounge!!!*

Go figger!!!

34. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

It’s such fun, knowing jistabit of Outrageous Frawnsche!!!!

35. O No – Your dead right about jistabit. I usually have to check my Frawnsche on Babel fish, I’m often completely off beam.

36. I haven’t seen a Sharpy slap down fer a while. Do you think she has left the mod machine on autimatick and gone on holiday :)

37. Thanks eversomuch, I’ve got a few already CAPENGU GOKG LULM.

38. I think this pup is chewing basketball flavored bubblegum!

39. My 85lb gsd holds the ball the exact same way, with the exact same expression!
    10x as big, 1/2 as cute! Sorry Zeus!

40. Gigi,
    I have a litter of black and tan poms right now. They will be ready to go some time around the first of the month. I have 4 males and 1 female. I can email pics. and more info. If you are interrested. Just emial me @ debicollum@hotmail.com.

Debi

41. michelle adams says:

mrflmumblebumwoofarooshurp – this is adorable-eyespotted-pom-wif-ball-in-mouf speak for you have me walking on air! happy hearts day tomorrow, everyfluffy!

42. michelle adams says: