Bye, Mom! We’ll Be Fine!

Moms always worry a little when their kids get on the big yellow bus for their first day of school.
Suddenly Mrs. Pitts was very worried, about naming her twins Harry and Cherry.

It wasn’t easy, but they made it to school picture day! Cherry Pitts is the teacher’s pet!

Harry Pitts never gets teased when he raises his hand!

Very classy, Oakley and Ozzie! A+, Mia B.

1. LOL… THey never get teased.. oh no!!!

Isn’t that the Pitts? :D

2. TrixandSam says:

It’s a Pitty.

3. Isn’t it a Pitty?

4. ohmigaw these are the happiest puppies I have ever seeeeeen

(and yes, I did have to whine that last bit)

5. Anyone who can look at Cherry Pitts’ school picture without involuntarily smiling back either is severely depressed or has no soul.

6. puddlepeppers says:

These puppies so make me smile.

7. Harry has eyebrow dots, too!

And I want to peench those cute peenk tongues!

8. 260Oakley says:

They plan to form a guitar duo and call themselves the Naughty StrumPitts.

(…and is one of them really named Oakley??? A dog after my own cyber-heart!)

9. Yay, you noticed! Now we know what you look like and we can beep your nose.

10. 260Oakley says:

I have that new puppy smell, too! ;)

11. Erm, have you tried Nature’s Miracle® ?

12. victoreia says:

I was gonna say…..!

13. They are more to be Pittied than censured.

14. YAYyyyyyyyyyy!!! Ozzie and Oakley were my 2 little foster boogers!! They were so adorable I could barely stand it. Awesomesauce!

15. If they “were” your foster boogers, have they been adopted by nice people??

{hopes so}

16. Yup! Adopted to great homes! I foster for a really great rescue.

17. Awww, such sweet pups. How did you not squeeze the stuffing out of them?

18. Gigi (the original one) says:

Only 8 comments for those adorable doggies? I guess the slow-mo kitty is hogging all the attention ;-)

19. (The Original) Mel says:

I must find Harry and I must cuddle him.

20. i would take them out of school and snorgle them

21. Nicolletta says:

Happy puppies are HAPPY!!! =)

22. ExtrEEmly cute pups.

23. Those are seriously some of the happiest and most lovable puppies I’ve seen lately. (I have to qualify with “lately” because come on, puppies are pretty much always awesome.) Makes me wish I had some nummies to hand out like a grandparent gives candy to grandkids. Get ’em all wound-up on “Beggin’ Strips,” then give them back to their mom.

24. Mary (the first) says:

Puppy bref!!

25. Funnily enough, I look like Brad Pitts younger brother Cess.

26. Have you met his California cousin Tar?

27. 260Oakley – I won’t try to pitts my wits, wit you. I’d come a poor second.

28. Or their second cousins once removed, Barbecue and Coal?

29. Or Crum Pitts

30. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

oooooo HG for tha British win!!!
    Muy nice, suh!!!!

31. They’re so smiley and adorable! I want to cuddle them.

32. Those little faces are all I need to get me through the day. Knowing they were rescued and fostered and then adopted by their forever family is just the bestest feeling.

33. How cute are those pups. I want one. Training puppies is fun. I wish dogs never got old. Thanks for posting the pics.