Saturday Night Side-eye

Don’t you even THINK of glurping me or nothin’! [Eyes roll back to cast menacing focus on human]

Patreek found this one. (‘ )(‘ )

1. it wasn’t me!

2. Darkangel2188 says:

OMG OMG OMG *squee*

3. mini squee.

4. Yes, O Hovertext. Some can. Like this baby chameleon right here. He’s got you covered, and me too.

5. I believe he is pondering the meaning of life. Or it’s just gas.
    On a side note, Didja know that chameleons don’t change color to match surroundings? Its actually expression of emotion. They do seem like the type to wear mood rings…

6. A VERY TEENY lookin’ at first, throwing to third!

7. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

I wondered if Theresa would enjoy this ideal opportunity, fer that phrase!!! :)

8. Ten days to pitchers and catchers!

9. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

*Hums the tune for “Take Me Out, to tha Ball-game..”*

10. Queen of Dork says:

So cute! I can contain myself, though. *GLURP*
    (oops. and wipes mouf)

11. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

Hi Q!!!! Is your mouf, ennywhere near, your “mouth”???
    or are they at diff’runt locales??? ;)

12. No O NO, mouf is just a slang term for malf.

I believe a … “mouth”… is a small rodent.

13. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

14. He’s leetle but he means bizness. I wouldn’t mess with him.

15. I could mess wittim… but I’d get hurt….

16. (The Original) Mel says:

It should be a rule of cuteness that tiny frightened things with segmented eyes are cute.

17. (The Original) Mel says:

I meant 360 articulating eyes…

18. Eyes on leetle turrets.

19. that’s the way I always think of their eyes, too…. as little independent turrets, always on the lookout.

20. omfg omfg omfg omfg

I just spent like 2 minutes squeeing about this – I almost hyperventilated!

Then I called my fiance over to look at it and he’s like, “is it a little frog thing?” And I was like “HERP-A-DERP IT’S A CHAMELEON!” And he was like, “So is it like curled up?” So I did a quick Google search for chameleon AND IN THE RESULTS I FOUND THIS PROSH CHAMY ON CHAMY ACTION OMFG OMFG OMFG BACK TO HYPERVENTILATING GUYS!!!!

21. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

Breathe in through your nose; then breathe OUT through your mouth.
    In, through your nose, out, through your mouth ….

22. Clicked your link, started looking for more pics and found this! A Madagascan Dwarf Chameleon (Brooksia minima)!! It’s the world’s smallest chameleon!!

It’s full grown! Feeling light-headed…Too much teeny cuteness!

23. Sounds just like what I did!!

24. Hee! Laughed so much at “HERP-A-DERP IT’S A CHAMELEON!”

25. I love him. <3

27. YAY… Camaleao = Chameleon in Portuguese… it’s my given Capoeira nickname. Therefore: I SQUEE!!!! (Then I breakdance fight)

28. Kewl namesake… I would be sprinkler dancing if I was named for such a great reptile!

29. so adorables!!! I wanna kiss him, hold him and protect him. He looks
    so prosh. I want him.

30. that lil mouf, he looks scared. I thinks I am in love.

31. If I had a wee chameleon,
    I would name him Joe or Maximillian.
    But if suddenly one day he had
    A lot of little chameleoni-
    I would change his name
    To Mary.

(w/humblest apols

32. (w/humblest apologies to Shel Silverstein) ;-)

33. It was the word wee, wasn’t it, that put my chameleon ode in the mod lounge? ;-)

34. That would be a rather infantile mod lounge. I can see them all now, on the naughty step for using potty talk. :D

35. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

……and then Pyrit FOUND a “Potty” pic for the next post on CO!!!!

36. victoreia says:

And it’s still there!

37. I wonder what kind of cham he is… I have 5 total :p

38. Why he’s a Karma Chameleon, of course.

39. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

….why I oughtta…….”one of these days, POW!!!! TO THA MOON!!”

40. kibblenibble says:

I love their funny leetle hands. :-) Reminiscent of Spock’s “live long and prosper” sign, but with opposable…toes?

41. Like little scaley oven mitts! (makes oven mitted hand gesture)

42. It’s a chameleorsel!

43. My Mom used to have the same look on her face just before she would say…
    “Don’t make me reach into that back seat after you two !”

44. BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I think EVERY mom gets that look just before uttering those words!

45. Catsquatch says:

46. bob drummond says:

Anything cold blooded and scaley will get my attention.This diminutive little
    guy fills the bill just nicely.I ‘ll take a dozen to go,thank you.

47. May I try again?

If I had a wee chameleon,
    I would name him Joe or Maximillian.
    But if suddenly one day he had
    A lot of little chameleoni-
    I would change his name
    To Mary.

(sorry Shel Silverstein!) ;-)

48. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

yay all of it but, most particularly, the name Maximillian.

49. i never thought i’d find a lizard cute. proved me wrong again, co.

50. I’m picturing this little guy in place of the (uber scary) spider in that Mentos commercials, and it makes me happy inside.

51. Looks just like that adorable morsel from Tangled!

52. I love this little guy so mosche!

53. One of the cutest things i have seen on this site. He looks like he knows how cute he is…

54. Queen of Dork says:

(sort of sad thread grab) You guys? Sorry about this question. It does not relate to animals in any way. Unless, I guess, you count Cookie Monster. But what in the name of all that’s holy is a “cookie?” My security software on my computer keeps “detecting cookies.” It’s driving me nuts because I don’t know what the heck a “cookie” is. Shouldn’t a cookie be something sweet and delicious? *sigh*

55. I like to imagine that when I click “delete cookies,” there’s a tiny little Cooke Monster inside my compooter that gets to eat them all. Om nom nom nom!

56. The non-tasty kind of cookies:
    In short, it’s a tiny bit of information that the browser (and other applications) use to keep track of your preferences and settings. It’s usually not malign in any way, but some of them you don’t want around, so run a virus scan just to be on the safe side.

/I think. Not terribly tech savvy, so take the above with a pinch of salt.

57. victoreia says:

If’n I remember rightly, you’ve pretty much ‘splained it. Cookies of the computer flavor are used to ‘track’ your activity. (Put another way, cookies are how a website like Amazon knows it’s you, once you’ve created an account.)

58. Queen of Dork says:

Sometimes, computers and Computer Land scare me.

*shivers and hides under bed with cat and a teddy bear*

59. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

*move over, Q :) *

60. Queen of Dork says:

*waves* Hi Theresa! So do you have your money on the Steelers or the Packers?

61. Teeny tiny…oh, so cute…

62. It’s like a made-up animal, from a drawing or something. Made up by a genious that is! Damn anipal is cool!

63. LisaHoneychan says:

Simi, that was -exactally- my thought! It’s what Pascal would have looked like as a little bebee. Just please, no tongue in the ear!

64. Think of how wee his food must be.

65. My chameleon gave birth one time and about fifty of these little guys were all over my room. Most of them were clamped tenaciously to the edges of my mini blinds, sunning themselves.

They eat fruit flies and newborn crickets. That was a fun month till they outgrew that phase…