Cat-tast-trophe

Mini McCheetersons is spending a Caturday in a bucket. Hopefully he’ll sproing out of there soon.

Via Catasters (Cats + Disaters = Catasters) <-OK…? [shifty eyes]

Comments

1. Oh you cheetah babies with your little hipster haircuts.

2. Mary (the first) says:

And your sharp clawsies! eek!

3. AAGGHH!! I nearly choked on my coffee. You just never ever know whats coming when this page loads. Get the kitteh outta the bucket!!

4. Cheetahs never prosper.

5. Cuteee! *_*

6. peek-a-boo!

7. Mary, cheetah paws are like dogs– the claws don’t retract. That protects their pawses with all the running they do. So as they get older, the claws wear down, and are more blunt, like dog’s claws. But when they’re babies, like this– they just look like extra-wicked versions of those usual kitten-needles.

8. junkshop_coyote says:

Hey, lolrus, we found yer bukkit. Watch out, though, it comes with a surprise!

9. I sense a plot being hatched.

10. I was about to make this same comment. That kitteh is about to be up to no good.

11. Gigi (the original one) says:

Cutie pie is planning something for sure!

12. ….EEEEEEE!!! (I love him)

13. (The Original) Mel says:

Why I eyes you!

14. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

*reminded of the line from “Silence of the Lambs” — espesh
    Craig Ferguson’s dry Scots acksent, saying that line *

15. that is one of the two baby cheetahs from the national zoo in washington d.c., they have more pictures of it and video on their flickr site

this picture came from when they were weighing it

16. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

“MA-ruuuuuuuuuuuu, where ARE you????” :)

17. I think Mini Cheetos there is sulking and pouting and in dire need of being picked up and snuggled and tickled.

:grabs bucket and runnnnnnnns:

18. What line? “I’m Sean Connery, an yer loocky I’m in this piece of s***”? 8O

19. Bucket-hab?

20. The ears and spiky hair are killing me. So cute.

21. Somebody’s shins are in big trouble.

22. I can just see little Cheeter here with his mad hair and guy liner, dangling and swinging from someone’s curtains by those mega-nailios . . . “Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Partayyyyyyy!!!!”

23. Queen of Dork says:

*sigh* This picture is so freakin’ adorable that I have almost died. I threw up a splurt of rainbow glitter and then I sunk into a coma for a little while. Seriously. Peeps. This picture is sooooo cute to me. The innocent (yet up to something) eyes intermingled with the sharp claws, ears run amuck and scruffy top-o-head fur…gulp. gosh. *gasp*

24. I was just thinking that. Darling little cheetah, but you wouldn’t want to wrassle with it unless you were wearing Kevlar gauntlets!

25. Queen of Dork says:

(I can’t look at it anymore. I can’t. It’ll slay me) (Look away, Stef, look away)

26. Space Cowgirl says:

junkshop_coyote FTW. Also, I just died.

27. Queen of Dork says:

Oh crap and oh no!
    *scoops Space Cowgirl up from the floor and tucks her into bed. Feeds her vegetable soup with cornbread. Tucks one part puppy with two ccs of kitten into bed under her feet. Quickly plays this song for her*

28. Queen of Dork says:

Oh no. *shuffles off with head hung low into the Lounge of Moderation and Shame.* (harumph. and kicking dirt)

29. claudia c says:

Looks like Hobbs is about to pounce on Calvin to me!

30. Hee hee!

31. Queen of Dork says:

Oops! After really listening to that song, I see why I’m banished to Bad Girl Lounge. But I really didn’t mean to say I’m a midnight toker or anything like that. I just chose the song because of the lyric, “space cowboy.”

32. Hows that one song go?

She left the cheetah in the bucket and the clothes hangin’ out onna line….

hmmm….

33. Catsquatch says:

I so need me one of those.

One of our neighbors was robbed the other day, and none of the dogs in the neighborhood barked at all.

Betcha no one would rob a house with a cheetah inside though.

Cheetahs are like dogs in a couple of ways, it is true their claws do not retract like other cats, and unlike other cats, all of their survival abilities need to be learned from their mother, they are not instinctual, which is why kings used to use them as guard animals, they could be trained to the task where lions and tigers could not be.

So I totally need me one of those.

34. My thoughts exactly!!!!!!

35. I’ve heard that geese make better watch-animals than dogs. They will start honking a huge racket at the slight noise, when dogs will sleep right through it. Perhaps because geese are naturally prey rather than predator.

36. Could be that one, or maybe “I look forward to your letters.”
    Or any of them “fancy flag” words ;-) I especially like tutsi-fruitsi and yousa-come-anna-go!

37. victoreia says:

I dunno….that looks like a milking bucket to me. How much did the cows say they gave?

38. Poor bucket kitty, he wants out! Look at those clawsies he has…

39. Good one!
    Here in Wesht of Ireland, this is a common occurrence. Cows giving milk and then the cats getting at it. Not Cheetahs in buckets, I mean.

40. emmberrann says:

I am thinkin’ we need an “impending doom” tag here…

41. Oh, Don Piano!

42. Alice Shortcake says:

*sighs in disappointment, cancels trip to Wesht of Ireland*

43. That’s a very expressive expression.

44. Awwww, poor little Mini McC, I hope he gets rescued soon, he looks sad.

45. All the live long day!

46. *giggle*

47. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

no, no. “It puts the lotion in the basket…”

48. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

that does seem appropriate.

49. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

BTW, “I look forward to your letters”
    is def. one of the most-fun (and one of the least-genuinely intended) of his bits. I think it’s b/c of the hearfelt, earnestly guilty facial expreshe he assumes when he makes this statement …

50. is kettah, that does go without saying.

Even tough we just said it.

51. That cheetah kitten looks more like he/she is about to give whoever put him/her in that bucket the clawing of the century :twisted:

52. Kristabelle says:

LOVE! WANT!

53. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

*WIN*

54. His forehead spots make him look concerned, or perturbed perhaps! How sweeeet!! =D

55. I know, we could with some cheetahs. But, we do have many cows. *smiles*