Get More Bounce for Your Buck!

Looking for a hopping good time, mate? Then come on down to Walkabout Wally’s Wallaby Warehouse! Buy direct from the warehouse and put the savings in your pouch! Ask about this week’s special: Four-pack of joeys for the price of three!

Good onya, Don.

1. Awwwwwwww! Backstory, please. :)

2. Yes! And why so many?!

3. mervtheflamingo says:

I’ll take 3, please.

4. 3 sets of four?

5. mervtheflamingo says:

6. If you buy a dozen, do they throw in an extra?

I mean, it’s Super Bowl weekend, and everything.

7. Godless hopping machines. They’ll also rip the veggie pie right out of your hands. I know.

8. and you’re going to tell us how you know, right?

9. Well, it happened to me, of course. In the Grampians. :mrgreen: They come at you zombie-like, except bouncier.

10. Thank you for the educational side trip, Theresa – I just wikipedia’d the Grampians… :)

11. Well, who knew. I was reading about the national park in Australia, which of course fit perfectly with the leelte joeys there. But look! after further research, it can also refer to:
    Grampian or Grampians may also refer to:

Grampian, Pennsylvania, a borough in Pennsylvania, USA
    Grampian Mountains, a mountain range in Scotland
    The Grampians, New Zealand, a range of hills in Nelson, New Zealand
    Grampian Television, the ITV licensee for Northern Scotland
    Grampians National Park, a national park in Australia
    Grampians wine region, a Victorian wine region in Australia
    Grampian Marine Limited, a Canadian boat builder
    Grampian phase, part of the Caledonian orogeny mountain building era

Now, if I only knew what orogeny meant… ;)

12. Ah, which Grampians?

I seem to feel even sillier than usual today.

13. PS Are they in a cooler?!! (or an Esky, as they say in God’s Own?)

14. ilurvewallabies says:

I want to snuzzle dem wifin an inch of their lives!

15. they squish in there so nice and compact!

16. They make them with flat bottoms. Sort of.

17. just look at Mr. #1 there, all tucked down in, and his brother #3 with legs all akimbo!

(really I was just looking for an excuse to use ‘akimbo’)

18. bookmonstercats says:

It happens to all of us at one time or another…….

19. Flat bottoms?

20. #1 is all like “hey i dropped my peanut m&ms”

21. PPS:
    Not That Mike The Other Mike: The Man Your Man could write genius crazy shizzle like, but doesn’t!

22. TrixandSam says:

Can we get Colin Firth to play NTMTOM in the commercial?
    *pictures CF on white stallion sans shirt…*

23. Sounds rather more like the Old Spice Guy than Colin (and yes, Old Spice Guy is another of my ISEDHs® ) :mrgreen:

24. Martha in Washington says:

Isn’t he in everyone’s Stable? I mean, he IS the man your man could smell like.

25. TrixandSam says:

Yeah, I know… he’s in mine too… just trying to mix it up a little. Imagine the lines being read in that glorious British accent…

26. Mary (the first) says:

Why has no one mentioned the velvety soft looking ears??

27. We were waiting for you to do so, natch.

28. “Akimbo” means hands on hips, doesn’t it? Maybe you meant “askew.”

I had to look hard to see that first pair of ears!

29. well whaddayaknow…. I was under the impression it meant all sprawled out, limbs jutting every which way…. thank you!

30. 4leafclover says:

I just looked up ‘akimbo’ and it actually means both! It means hands on hips with elbows jutting out, and it also means (of other limbs) limbs jutting every which way. How strange?

31. bookmonstercats says:

Must… have….. bag full of joeys……… might be able…. to breathe….. again…..

Regardless of how they got in there…..

32. I’m curious about the loading process, too. I have a hard enough time getting one cat in a carrier, let alone four gorgeous joeys in a duffel bag…

33. Put another joey in the Burberry, mate.

(Yes, yes, yes, I know that’s not Burberry plaid. Just play along, ‘kay?)

34. Humm. I’d never noticed that there was already a Mary who would occasionally post. I guess I’m Mary (the second) then. ;)

Anyway, the joeys are SO cute! I love how the one on the far left has his little face tucked down.

35. Heehee, took me a half a tick to recognize #1, tucked in Joey and see the whole quartet!

36. I went in for a cup of coffee and came out with a joey bag a donuts.

37. Ooooh, careful with that. If you finish off that whole bag of joeys on your own, they go right to your thighs.

38. juvenile jumpers in jaunty jaquard

39. jeepers!

40. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!!! says:

and also Jehosaphat!!!

41. Martha in Washington says:

And also Jumping.

42. *Laurence Fishburne voice* “Great Jumping Jehosaphat!”

43. The carrying case IS very stylish!

Also, velvety ears seconded!!!!

44. NorbertsMom says:

If a joey is a girl joey then do they call her Josephine? ;-)

45. Cute but sad tag!

46. Colonel Jenna says:

I’ve seen films of rescue centers that raise orphaned joeys, and many use old pillowcases as substitutes for pouches. Those old enough will get in by themselves, diving in head-first and somehow winding up with nose and toes and tip-of-tail hanging out. It looks like these chaps are in their pillowcase ‘pouches’, ready to go on a trip somewhere. Hopefully a trip to my house!

47. fleurdamour says:

This joint is jumpin’.

48. KittyAdventures says:

Pocket pets! :D

49. Attention Contestants ! The 8 legged sack race will begin over by the cotton candy stand in 10 min. & remember tail use will be a disqualification.
    Thank You That is All.

50. Cute! I’m actually quite frightened of kangaroos after seeing how they can punt human beings. But the babies are cute and harmless looking.

51. To say nothing of how they will come after you relentlessly, and rip the veggie pie from your living hands.

52. Nice picnic basket you’ve packed. Looks ‘lishey.

53. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!!! says:

erm, Mike….????
    [“With all due respect…..”] are ya SURE that you wanna go, with callin’ this a “STYLISH” carrying case???? I mean, I ain’t much of one to pick & choose among designer duds on the Red Carpet or ennythin’, but …..erm …..see …..

54. Martha in Washington says:

Plaid is ALWAYS stylish!

55. Would this be a Joey Bag of Donuts? Did someone say Welcome to Moes!? I’m stunned by the cute.

56. bob drummond says:

all together now!
    Tie me kangaroo down sport
    tie me kangaroo down
    Tie me kangaroo down sport
    Tie me kangaroo down.
    circa 1960

57. I’ll take all of them, thank you.

58. A basket full of love.

59. This is what happens when kangaroos have quadruplets. No freekin’ way they’re fitting in mama’s own pouch.