Rule of Cuteness #48 Tiny Tongues are Cute

Check it! Simultaneous miniature slurping and ‘Pppbbbbffft!’ action!

We are closing in on 50 Rules, Miriam Sssssssth.

1. Lucy's Mommeh says:

Would you call it kismet? Serendipity? I was just talking to a coworker about how I like to put peanut butter on the maple tree outside the kitchen at a certain angle so I could watch them lick the stuff off. I was remarking how cute skwerl tongues are..and then-I see this.

2. Always read through to the end of the sentence. ;) Because the beginning of the sentence “I was just talking to a coworker about how I like to put peanut butter on the maple tree outside the kitchen at a certain angle ” is rather weird. :mrgreen:

3. skippymom says:

I had the same thought!

4. Lucy's Mommeh says:

Sick & twisted people here. That’s why I love all of you.

5. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!!! says:

Theresa – erm???

(in all affection, mind you…)

6. Jeez, even I didn’t know what that was. :mrgreen:

7. Lucy's Mommeh says:

I suppose I should have said so I can see the squirrels eating the peanut butter..I just need to stop now, huh?

8. My coworkers actually uproot the maple trees and dip them into huge vats of squirrels. Then they carry the whole mess around until a squirrel bumps into it accidentally.

9. skippymom says:

I was talking to a squirrel this morning about how I like to put peanut butter on my coworkers….

10. And I was talking to some peanut butter this morning about how I like to put coworkers on my squirrel.

11. I was talking to a maple tree about how my coworkers put peanut butter on squirrels.

12. Coworkers covered in peanut butter on trees…with squirrels in the vicinity. Any coworkers you’d like to get rid of?

13. Ever consider putting maple syrup on that maple tree?

14. No, that would just be weird. :P

15. It would be wrong, like popping corn in corn oil, or putting ketchup on a tomato.

16. Um, Theresa? I think some people actually do sculptures of butter cows…..

17. OMG Theresa ROFLMAO

18. Or sculpting a butter cow!!! 8O

19. Well, yeah, I did know that. That’s kind of why I thought of it.

20. Lucy's Mommeh says:

Okay, nother skwerl story. On same said tree, a yellow bellied sapsucker (look it up, it’s a real bird) would peck tiny perfectly round holes to access the maple sap. Skwerls would come down afterward & lap the sap out of the holes.
    So it was just a sticky tree in general.

21. SO, my co-workers were drilling holes in yellow-bellied sapsuckers . . .

22. :lol: :lol: :lol:

23. TrixandSam says:

“lap the sap out of the holes….”

24. So just the other day, me and the saplappers were drilling squirrels on the suckertrees . . .

25. Queen of Dork says:

The squirrel is adorable and this thread is hilariously goofy! And Lucy’s Mommeh said, “lap the sap.” Lap sap, lap sap, lap sap!!

26. Sloth broth sloth broth . . .

27. While popping out of a hiding place, BTW.

Happy Chinese New Year, BTW! 恭喜發財

28. bookmonstercats says:

How did you DO that, T?

29. Queen of Dork says:

Yeah. How DID you do that, Theresa?

30. Queen of Dork says:

*looks in puzzlement at keyboard*

31. Queen of Dork says:

I gotta try something….

Ta-Da!!! :)

32. But Queenie! That means “I Am A Miserable Slave of an Uppity Feline”!

33. baby birdie says:

34. skippymom says:

Immediately reached toward screen and tried to stick tip of little finger in the squirlio’s mouth.

35. skippymom says:

Actually, looks more like a chipmunk?

36. I agree!

37. catchin snow flakes?

38. One Eyed Daruma says:

zackly what I thought!

39. skippymom says:

Paunchie!!! How the heck have you been? I haven’t seen you here in a dog’s age.

40. what kinda doggeh? Corgula? Thanks for wondering about moi!

41. Bleecchh!

Cute little tongue, and the crazy whisker action adds a whole ‘nuther layer of adorableness.

42. You can’t help but smile upon looking at this cutie.

44. this guy and Squirrel Temp need to get together and have a venting session – I’m sure they both have plenty to pfftthhhbbbtt about

45. How is it possible that the Bad Manors Squirrel Diner squirrels have not been featured on here even once?

46. Because of the Barbie/Jesus content?

47. It’s a different set every day, Theresa. All done in humor. And all done to raise money for wildlife rescue.

48. Oh, I love it. I got no problems with it, just being a smarty-pants.

49. Talk about twisted! Try smearing some PB on the roof of your cat’s mouth. Hours of entertainment while they lick it off!

50. You are SICK!

51. No, it would be sick if SOMEONE ELSE licked it off the . . . oh, forget it.

52. All right Teresa, you, me, the snicker lounge in 5 min.
    The first three rounds are on me ! You are a sick puppy !
    I like that in a drinking buddy :oD

53. You know the old joke. Kinky is when you use a feather; freaky is when you use the whole chicken. :mrgreen:

54. Further evidence of this new rule here:
    I can’t HELP it, that pupper there just…I love her.

55. kittyfluff says:

i would love to touch this teeny tongue!

56. He says Neener, Neener, Neener, you can’t get me PLBBBBBBBT!!!

57. I never look this cute when I say ‘Pppbbbbffft!’

58. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!!! says:

me, eeeder. :(

In fact, I *NEVER* look this cute, NOHOW —

59. Gigi (the original one) says:

Now now dear, don’t pout or your face will freeze that way.

60. Just go Pppbbbbffft!

61. Is there any chance of a S.T.S.T.X.C.U.??

(super tiny skwirel tongue xtreme close up)

please oh please!

62. Second that!

63. Ask and ye shall receive

64. Oops, that didn’t work quite right.

65. BatBlaster says:

This makes me wonder, is there any adorableness that shows this in previous posts. Also, I saw a squirrel at my friends house today.

66. 50!!! I can probably get you to 100 Meg

67. I had a hairless rat that loved to give kisses. Her little tongue was so cute! She had to have a tumor removed from her abdomen and I was afriad that the would be all traumatized and scared. But I got her home and put her in her cage and she grabbed my finger and started licking me like she was thanking me for trying to help her!!! I miss her so much! RIP Sweet Bella.

68. sniff sniff

69. baby birdie says:
  70. Cute in pictures, but I wouldn’t like to meet this one in a dark alley!

71. Oh.. And you should see this toungue when she wakes up every morning and scretch and YAWN ;D
    She’s an adorable princessss….. <3