Rule of Cuteness #48 Tiny Tongues are Cute

Check it! Simultaneous miniature slurping and ‘Pppbbbbffft!’ action!

This just in: TONGUEHANCEMENT:

We are closing in on 50 Rules, Miriam Sssssssth.

Comments

1. Lucy's Mommeh says:

Would you call it kismet? Serendipity? I was just talking to a coworker about how I like to put peanut butter on the maple tree outside the kitchen at a certain angle so I could watch them lick the stuff off. I was remarking how cute skwerl tongues are..and then-I see this.
    Hm

2. While popping out of a hiding place, BTW.

Happy Chinese New Year, BTW! 恭喜發財

3. skippymom says:

Immediately reached toward screen and tried to stick tip of little finger in the squirlio’s mouth.

4. Always read through to the end of the sentence. ;) Because the beginning of the sentence “I was just talking to a coworker about how I like to put peanut butter on the maple tree outside the kitchen at a certain angle ” is rather weird. :mrgreen:

5. catchin snow flakes?

6. skippymom says:

I had the same thought!

7. skippymom says:

Actually, looks more like a chipmunk?

8. Bleecchh!

Cute little tongue, and the crazy whisker action adds a whole ‘nuther layer of adorableness.

9. Lucy's Mommeh says:

Sick & twisted people here. That’s why I love all of you.

10. Lucy's Mommeh says:

I suppose I should have said so I can see the squirrels eating the peanut butter..I just need to stop now, huh?

11. You can’t help but smile upon looking at this cutie.

12. I JUST WANT TO SQUUEEZZE IT!!

13. skippymom says:

Paunchie!!! How the heck have you been? I haven’t seen you here in a dog’s age.

14. this guy and Squirrel Temp need to get together and have a venting session – I’m sure they both have plenty to pfftthhhbbbtt about

15. skippymom says:

I was talking to a squirrel this morning about how I like to put peanut butter on my coworkers….

16. How is it possible that the Bad Manors Squirrel Diner squirrels have not been featured on here even once?

17. Ever consider putting maple syrup on that maple tree?

;D

18. Talk about twisted! Try smearing some PB on the roof of your cat’s mouth. Hours of entertainment while they lick it off!

19. I agree!

20. And I was talking to some peanut butter this morning about how I like to put coworkers on my squirrel.

21. Because of the Barbie/Jesus content?

22. Further evidence of this new rule here: http://cuteoverload.com/2010/02/01/its-her-poker-face/
    I can’t HELP it, that pupper there just…I love her.

23. I was talking to a maple tree about how my coworkers put peanut butter on squirrels.

24. My coworkers actually uproot the maple trees and dip them into huge vats of squirrels. Then they carry the whole mess around until a squirrel bumps into it accidentally.

25. Jeez, even I didn’t know what that was. :mrgreen:

26. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!!! says:

Theresa – erm???

(in all affection, mind you…)

27. No, that would just be weird. :P

28. It would be wrong, like popping corn in corn oil, or putting ketchup on a tomato.

29. One Eyed Daruma says:

zackly what I thought!

30. Or sculpting a butter cow!!! 8O

31. kittyfluff says:

i would love to touch this teeny tongue!

32. OMG Theresa ROFLMAO

33. He says Neener, Neener, Neener, you can’t get me PLBBBBBBBT!!!

34. Um, Theresa? I think some people actually do sculptures of butter cows…..

35. It’s a different set every day, Theresa. All done in humor. And all done to raise money for wildlife rescue.

36. I never look this cute when I say ‘Pppbbbbffft!’

37. You are SICK!

38. what kinda doggeh? Corgula? Thanks for wondering about moi!

39. Lucy's Mommeh says:

Okay, nother skwerl story. On same said tree, a yellow bellied sapsucker (look it up, it’s a real bird) would peck tiny perfectly round holes to access the maple sap. Skwerls would come down afterward & lap the sap out of the holes.
    So it was just a sticky tree in general.

40. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!!! says:

me, eeeder. :(

In fact, I *NEVER* look this cute, NOHOW —

*pouts*

41. Gigi (the original one) says:

Now now dear, don’t pout or your face will freeze that way.

42. Well, yeah, I did know that. That’s kind of why I thought of it.

43. SO, my co-workers were drilling holes in yellow-bellied sapsuckers . . .

44. Oh, I love it. I got no problems with it, just being a smarty-pants.

45. No, it would be sick if SOMEONE ELSE licked it off the . . . oh, forget it.

46. :lol: :lol: :lol:

47. bookmonstercats says:

How did you DO that, T?

48. Is there any chance of a S.T.S.T.X.C.U.??

(super tiny skwirel tongue xtreme close up)

please oh please!

49. Just go Pppbbbbffft!

50. TrixandSam says:

“lap the sap out of the holes….”

*snerk*

51. BatBlaster says:

This makes me wonder, is there any adorableness that shows this in previous posts. Also, I saw a squirrel at my friends house today.

52. So just the other day, me and the saplappers were drilling squirrels on the suckertrees . . .

53. Queen of Dork says:

The squirrel is adorable and this thread is hilariously goofy! And Lucy’s Mommeh said, “lap the sap.” Lap sap, lap sap, lap sap!!

54. Queen of Dork says:

Yeah. How DID you do that, Theresa?

55. Queen of Dork says:

*looks in puzzlement at keyboard*

56. Queen of Dork says:

I gotta try something….

新年快樂

Ta-Da!!! :)

57. All right Teresa, you, me, the snicker lounge in 5 min.
    The first three rounds are on me ! You are a sick puppy !
    I like that in a drinking buddy :oD

58. Second that!

59. Sloth broth sloth broth . . .

60. But Queenie! That means “I Am A Miserable Slave of an Uppity Feline”!

61. You know the old joke. Kinky is when you use a feather; freaky is when you use the whole chicken. :mrgreen:

62. baby birdie says:

LOL!

63. Coworkers covered in peanut butter on trees…with squirrels in the vicinity. Any coworkers you’d like to get rid of?

64. Ask and ye shall receive

[IMG]http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i336/mstein1000/Mia_IMG_2638_editPR.jpg[/IMG]

65. Oops, that didn’t work quite right.

66. 50!!! I can probably get you to 100 Meg

67. I had a hairless rat that loved to give kisses. Her little tongue was so cute! She had to have a tumor removed from her abdomen and I was afriad that the would be all traumatized and scared. But I got her home and put her in her cage and she grabbed my finger and started licking me like she was thanking me for trying to help her!!! I miss her so much! RIP Sweet Bella.

68. sniff sniff

69. baby birdie says:
  70. Cute in pictures, but I wouldn’t like to meet this one in a dark alley!

71. Oh.. And you should see this toungue when she wakes up every morning and scretch and YAWN ;D
    She’s an adorable princessss….. <3