SNOWPOCALYPSE?

Bring it!!!

Cocky stoat courtesy of C.S.O.

Comments

1. Where eeees eet?

2. *GASP* We’ve been stoatnapped!!

3. um…..where ees the stoat??

4. I think he may be out voting…

5. Aww… a white stoat in a snowstorm building a snowman! And the white rabbit digging around (presumably) for a carrot? Sooooo cute!

6. voatin’ and a stoatin’!

7. We want teh cute! We want teh cute! We want teh cute!

8. Julia (the one in BC) says:

Is winter-coated stoat invisible against the white of the webpage?

*looks carefully for signs of bright little stoaty eyes*

9. (The Original) Mel says:

Statistics show that 44% of stoat theft occurs on Mondays.

10. Cute Napper says:

eyes got the stoat. Nobody move. Put all the cutes in da bag and nobody gets hurt. see.

11. It’s the abominable snowstoat.

12. Hate to repeat myself, but…

I see dead links. They don’t know they’re dead.

13. cellarmouse says:

i feel very secure … but did someone say something bad about googlers? … cause i can stand up for their innocence …

14. You all made me LOL! I’m glad I’m not the only one who has gone stoatless on this last day of January!

15. What we have here is the stoat in his fine winter white coat, hiding behind a snowbank whilst in the middle of a white-out snowstorm. Needless to say, his paws are covering his black nose.

16. Picture snowed in. All I see is white…

17. Mary (the tall) says:

They “brought it” all right…

Snowpocalypse 1, Stoat 0

18. You have now entered a Stoat Free Zone.,,

19. He really blends in!

20. That’s it! Breelleeant!!

21. What we actually have here, is a snowt.

22. Maybe he’s reeeealy tiny & is hiding behind the wee puppy’s biscuit!

23. Jake of All Trades says:

Your comment keeps making me giggle :D

24. ha!! Nice one sas :)

25. The Emperor’s New Stoat

26. TrixandSam says:

excellente! no going back once you vote stoat early.

27. TrixandSam says:

Chicagoland forecast tomorrow: 14″-22″ of snow. My two white floofy leetle dogs: about 12″ at the shoulder. FTW!!11!!!1

28. We’re short one stoat. Please remedy this situation, S*T*0*A*T!!

29. so you’re saying that the stoat is stunted enough as not to be seen over the snowdrifts as such so far as they are at this time

30. Stoat early, stoat often!

31. While your comments are all quite entertaining…I VANT TO SEE ZEE STOOOOOOOOAT!!!!!!11!!!

32. squatting hammie , hidden stoat …. his kung fu is strong !

33. Not That Mike The Other Mike says:

We’ve solved the mystery of the stoatnapping. Enjoy!

34. Was it Miss Scarlett in the Conservatory with the candlestick?!?

35. Man, say THAT five times fast! lol

36. okay. now i see it. and i obey it.

37. My stars! But I am evah so relieved that our fine stoat in his or her stoatly glory has been found and restored to his stoatliness. Now, who wants mimosas?

38. One small stoat for CO. One giant squee for mankind.

39. “I go with a modern Unisex earthtone blend for Spring/Summer. But Fall/Spring it’s strictly ‘is ‘n’ ‘ermine.

40. theoriginalmel says:

As God is mah witness, I’ll nevah go stoatless again.

41. theoriginalmel says:

As God is mah witness, I’ll nevah go stoatless again.

42. theoriginalmel says:

My computer puked.

43. Hastily fixes creme brûlée…. And chips & queso… And mimosas… May I come out now?
    Or am I in The Moderation Zone?! (cue doo de doo de music) ;-)

44. theoriginalmel says:

Lord Stoat Von Wigglebottom mysteriously appeared in the doorway and made a tiny pink moue of concern.

45. Well fiddle dee dee!

46. whoa…BEF to the max!!!

47. Worth the wait. My heavens, those ears are the best!

48. ///snort

49. *stort*

50. Mary (the first) says:

I would love a mimosa, please.

51. Martha in Washington says:

Ummm…peenk nose! Which I shall now boop. *BOOP*

52. Martha in Washington says:

I wanna wear this cutie wrapped around my neck.

53. SheepishKitty says:

now I know who to blame for snow…but it’s too cute to be angry at.

54. I have a kitty named Sir Angus McWigglebottom! The stoat must be his German cousin.

55. No, it was Major Slinky out on the slopes, with the white kneesock. :mrgreen:

56. THATTHATTHATTHATTHAT! ;-)

57. Teh Qte is right here! I promises you will not find more Qte than this <3

58. Snomageddon. *plink* *plink*

59. HRHQueenCat says:

awww, this stoatie has Weaseled its way into my heart ;)

60. Ohhhh this one’s BEF number goes to eleven.

61. :D

62. Leetle pink nose!
    BEEEEP

63. oh wow, Theresa, did you film that? I gather it’s a wild ermine? SO KEEYOOOTE

64. How was I to know it was actually peenk. His paws were covering it up!

65. Somebody call Miyazaki, we found his winter forest spirit.

66. TrixandSam says:

Yes, in a way.

67. The eye beadiness! Eep!

68. little powder-sugar-dusted gumdrop pink nose!
    BOOP!

69. CariceLaur says:

We have these little guys around our home here in NW Minnesota. They are a delight to see, bounding around in temperatures of -20 F like they haven’t a care in the world. For the more sensitive Cuteoverloaders, I won’t go into detail of what they’re bounding around looking for. ^^

70. If he closes his eyes, he disappears!

71. SheepishKitty says:

that nose looks like those mochi bits I just put on the frozen yogurt i had at the Green Apple a few days ago.

72. You’ve got me hypnot-eyes-d… just staring at the marvelous BEF set against the beautiful white coat. Yup. I’d give him just about anything he demands.

73. He/She maybe cute but check out that attitude! A Serious Bad-A$$.

74. The nose!! Must…beep it…!!

75. Martha in Washington says:

Oh sure, blame the stoat!

76. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

Is there a way to say “YAY”, with cynicism, in a toughguy accent????

77. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

Do they say thees??? :)

“Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!111!!!!”

78. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

On a technicality, could we mark it down, as “Elebenty” ???

79. Those eyes actually ARE beads, right?

80. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

I think that this lil’ guy/ gal might also have
    just answered a ring/ doorbell or knock/door, and be saying, “You rang/ knocked?”

81. Yay stoat! Mustelidae for all!

82. I would feel bad for you, but here in Colorado the high was -8, and the windchill was -40. And I still had to go to work at 6am.

83. STOATMAGEDDON!!

84. muttluver says:

There’s def. a Yay with cynicism. Dunno bout the tough guy accent.

85. muttluver says:

I WANT FOOD NOW DANGIT

Seriously, I’ve got the munchies. Share the chips and queso?

86. muttluver says:

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

The windchill was -7 here today. This is TEXAS. It’s not SUPPOSED to get that cold. And we don’t get snow twice a year either. WHAT IS GOING OOOONNNNNNN

87. muttluver says:

*open mouf*

88. muttluver says:

Win.

89. muttluver says:

I do believe Oakley’s been upstaged.

90. muttluver says:

*mouth falls open*

*much time passes*

*curious stoat sniffs open mouth*

*falls over*

91. Q: What can I do about stoat plows that block my driveway with stoats?

A: This is an unfortunate side effect of plowing all streets in the City. All stoats must be plowed to the curb and as a result driveways get blocked with the wet, heavy stoats from the plow. It is the property owner’s responsibility to clear the stoats from the bottom of the driveway.

92. baby birdie says:

Boop its little nose!! *BOOP*

93. I’m in Colorado too– couldn’t feel my toes for the first half of the day yesterday, haha!

94. Beep his nose already! =D

95. I sort of totally love that my ferrets are in the same family as stoats. *G*

That little one is adorable. The black ring on the end of his tail is prosh. Our little girl had one just like it.

96. Most boopable nose ever? *boop*

97. 4leafclover says:

This reminds me of “The Golden Compass”… So cute!!

98. Two hue is ermine,
    to fur-give, divine.

99. Emmberrann says:

Would that be “Ermine” Gingold, star of London’s West End and numerous plays, films, and panto in the United States?

100. Snow weasel is from National Geographic’s photo contest…. http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/photo-contest/2010/entries/gallery/nature-week-6/#/9436

I bookmarked him as one of my faves on there :-p

101. Thats so cool I never get to see them! :P

102. The Little Myrmidon says:

Actually, what we have here is an ermine.

103. Awwwww…