Fatterday: Ode to Fudz

“How do I loff thee gooshyfudz, and all you can eat buffets?

I loff thee to the depth and breadth and height

My bowl can reach, when feeding my appetite.”

Scarlette is super sizeable, Vanessa L. & Josh M.!

Comments

1. I am reminded of Ron Swanson….

2. Is this the sultry orange-eyed lady who led to the noir-inspired saga in the comments section way back when?

3. Elizabeth Cattett Meowning.

4. Um, Scarlette, honey, you may want to lay off the pumpkins for a while. They seem to have affected the color of your eyes.

5. “Food! Glorious food!”

Oh, yeah. I hear that one every morning.

6. anime contact lenses

7. I don’t know why, but Scarlette scares me a little.

8. I trust that someone will provide us with a cat translation of the whole sonnet. I would work on it, but I am taking advantage of a burst of motivation to get done the things I am actually supposed to get done. (Which, of course, is why I’m on this site right now….)

9. Or perhaps Odgen Nosh?

10. Or Christuna Nossetti?

(OK, that was a stretch. I’ll stop now.)

11. What a beautiful cat! Do you have more picture of her?

12. Wow, Scarlette’s eyes are so…ember-like…glowing…hypnotic…I can’t even begin to think of the sonnet translation, just…those eyes….

13. Gigi (the original one) says:

Is it just me or is his head a little big for his body?

14. Emmberrann says:

Scarlette is NOT fat. She is merely Floofy. The fact that she may have an appetite for the Good Life (and Yummy Food) does not appertain here. So there!

15. O NO He/She/ IT DI-unt!!! says:

*garbled bebbeh-speak ensues HERE*

16. O NO He/She/ IT DI-unt!!! says:

For me, there is a desire that les yeux would *BLINK* already!!! They do seem to belong to an A-l-l-l-fred Hitchcock psychological horror film or to a Poe-m.

(tick-tock)
    (tick-tock).

17. kibblenibble says:

I hear what you’re sayin’ Gigi. That is a typical Persian trait. This picture makes me miss my sweet Isabella. She, too, had a big, round noggin.

18. What’s that Crookshanks? Ron did what?!?!
    Does Hetmione know? ;-)

19. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

Now MY comments have all been gobbled up by the Big Green Moderificashun Machine (sigh of trauma & angst).

Here’s one more: I think that if we could teach Scarlette to turn a paw back towards her face [requesting Her Luncheon], she could be the model for
    Simonscat [Hugh].
    She has the whole Queen Victoreia “we are NOT amused” thing,
    represented so effectively.

20. At last, someone has managed to breed an owl and a cat.

21. It’s true, she’s not obese, just floofy. She’s got a lean bod, just mega furz. If you wanna see more of my kitteh creature, check out this sweet vid: http://vimeo.com/9988817

22. The hovertext is slaying me!

23. (The Original) Mel says:

As God is her witness, Scarlette will never go hungry…ever.

24. victoreia says:

EXACTLY!

(Really, we are not!)

25. Andi from NC says:

I just love a good smooshy-face on a lazy Caturday. And the name Scarlette suits her nicely!

26. Kinda reminds me of:

27. Looks like the cat grew a bread !

28. for the end of floof and smooshy fayshe
    i loff thee to the level of eberyday’s most yummy feedz,
    by napz and purry might
    i loff thee freely, as tunas smells so nice
    i loff thee purely, as i do mayonayze
    i loff the wid da boxhab put to use
    in my old beefz, and bananaz i ate
    i loff thee wid da loff of chocklit mousse
    in my toe floof, i loff thee with teh qyoot,
    bellehrubz, purrs, of all my life! – and, vamoose!
    hoomin heap thee upon my plate.

*boxhab for maru, bananaz for winston

29. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

A MOST excellent connection. here :)

30. :lol: I see :lol: Your dear, sweet Scarlette is one very badly, spoiled, mega-fluff kitty, huh, Vanessa L. (with Josh M.) :lol:

31. Reminds me of how the beta-carotene in carrots can give your skin a Jersey Shore tint if eaten in sufficient quantities.

32. She reminds me of my Niko (longhaired Siamese mix) in that regard. He occasionally has to be bathed because he doesn’t always groom his nethers to the best degree. When his fur gets wet, you’d swear there’s nothin’ to him under all that floof.

33. I love Scarlette’s new-penny eyes.

34. Excellent! Thank you!

35. Eeeh!
    My heart just exploded from the cuteness XD.

I really do have a soft spot for smoshies