And Now, Time For Head Exercises

And left… and right… and left… and right…

Advertisements

Comments

1. Continuous baroo-ing. Don’t confuzzle the doggie!

2. And one-baroo, and two-baroo, and three-baroo…

3. Yes, one of the joys of my iPad is to bring up YouTube videos of dogs with squeaky toys and watch Carlos the Rat Terrier’s baroos.

4. Confused puppeh is confused.

5. That dog is GORGEOUS!!! I love Shiba Inus!! I have never seen one in person but I always admire them when I watch dog shows! 🙂

6. Gigi (the original one) says:

Really cute doggy but WHAT is that screeching noise? I’m thinking parrot maybe.
    You can hear a male voice saying “roll over” coming from the phone (?) but that noise drove me crazy!

7. he’s gonna twist that thing right off!

8. did you ever watch the Shiba Inu puppycam? you could watch a whole litter sleeping/playing/etc, live streaming!
    (I want them to have another now…)

9. Gigi (the original one) says:

LOL! I tried to watch the video again to try to figure out what that screeching was so I turned up the sound more and my 14 year old cat Max came running up to the computer and meowed at it every time the screeching sounded. He really looked offended about it!

10. My dog came running and tilted his head at my laptop.

Meta-baroo!

11. Reminds me in a way of an old friend with a parrot and several doggies– Parrot would yell “Wanna go out? Wanna go out?” and the goggies would go crazy. 😆

12. technology can even be confusing for this cute dog

13. Aww, tell him to lighten up. It works so well with my cat. :mrgreen:

14. I think its a cat, a VERY unhappy cat! Let me try with my kittehs… nope, not a cat. I got no feline response.

15. If he/she keeps doing that one of these days his /her head is going to stay that way !

16. It is for me. Barrrrrroooooooooo!

17. PS NTMTOM, aren’t those technically neck exercises? (Nexercises?) I mean, it’s actually the neck that’s being, erm, exercised.

18. JustanotherHeather says:

So cute!

I think the dog is watching the weird poodle video. I can’t find it on Youtube, but it’s the one where the poodle is talking. I had the same reaction as the Shiba to that video.

19. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!!! says:

🙂

20. JustanotherHeather says:

I wish I could edit my post. But here is a link to what I think the Shiba was watching. Weirdest Dog Ever? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvD8WcrdK5o

21. PS: Anyone else reminded just a bit of this exercise guru and dog lover?

22. That’s hilarious!! Those rascally parrots. Ha.

23. Bobble head doggie.

24. oh Sharpy, is that a raspberry terrier I see over there in that corner? I think someone put it there to get out of *singsong* moderaysche!

25. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!!! says:

Jack Lalanne RIP.
    (and, presumably, that goggie no esta with us any longer, based on the age of Jack in the clip so goggie RIP also)

26. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!!! says:

Whenever the telephone rang at my Uncle Earl and Aunt Jessie’s house, his parrot “Gringo” would holler out, “yeh, laydee, whaddaya want?” in quite a rude manner …. (the scary part, is that presumably Uncle Earl TAUGHT Gringo to do that ….:) )

Signed,
    My Relatives are Quite …. Eccentric ….

27. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!!! says:

my smiley didn’t translate (I suppose it’s related to spacing or multiple ellipses, or multiple parenthesis or just some conspiracy.

So:

🙂

28. “ur-baroo?”

29. My thoughts exactly!!!

30. I LOVE parrots. Especially rude ones. 😀 Especially sweet, lovey-dovey ones (like Marnie! Love you! Gimme a kiss! Wheeeeeeee!)

31. this way, that way, this way, that way, its all how you look at it…what a beauty of a dog:)

32. I remember Jack and Happy so well from my littlehood. 😀 I remember the music. There was a big sloppy German shepherd down the block from me who barked her head off, and chased and jumped on the kids. I was terrified of her, and always wondered why she wasn’t well-behaved like Happy. 😆

33. It’s a Baroo-a-Thon! I love me some shiba inu – we think my chi boy is part shiba and it’s the handsomest part of him!

34. baby birdie says:

I loved how confused this puppeh looked.
    Sharpy–is your pic Queen Celeste?!

35. baby birdie says:

Puppy cam?!?! Wow! I want to see that. Does anyone have the link?

36. It’s the video of the puppy dream barking that was posted here a few months ago. My dog roams the house making muffled barks and growls when I play that video. It’s pretty meta, cute overload video making a dog do cute things posted on cute overload.

37. That was the most beautiful Shiba Inu I have ever seen!!

38. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!!! says:

“Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!” 🙂

39. New from Jane Hounda, Neckarobics!

40. Gigi (the original one) says:

What the heck kind of martian dog wad that!!

41. Gigi (the original one) says:

Jeez Louise, that got me so rattled I forgot how to type 🙂

42. S.J. Hartsfield says:

I had that exact same reaction to reading the Kama Sutra for the first time!

43. Dogs turn their heads to try and get a better postion for listening… so this pooch is definitely confused!

44. One of my uncle’s parrots told him “You have a big butt! Big butt!” He thinks the parrot learned it from the neighbor women sunbathing.

45. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!!! says:

@ Michelle:

Y’mean it might not just be my own
    Uncle EARL?????

MAYBE it’s a common result from
    combining Uncles and Parrots, then!!!!

46. Michelle: So does he???

47. Mega-baroo:

48. Related American history factoid regarding parrots: President Andrew Jackson’s parrot had to be removed from Jackson’s funeral because it was swearing like a sailor! (or more correctly, like President Jackson.). 🙂

49. I’m betting his owner is letting him hear the squeals of his puppehs. Apparently, the male is not really allowed to be with the litter until they are older. I betcha he’s hearing his babehs!

50. Barootiful.

51. He’d forget it if it wasn’t screwed on.

52. [rat terrier inna house! whoop, whoop!]

53. That is too funny!

54. Maerlyn99 says:

Yep, here it is…

55. Maerlyn99 says:

Sounds like a Shiba talking. They’re known for their vocalizations (look up “shiba scream” on Google)…

56. Thank you so much! I do remember the first one! They are so hypnotic… I was just addicted! And I know there are other puppy cams for other breeds…there is just something about those little Shibas! 🙂

57. He was watching the “Rollover shiba” video

58. (The Original) Mel says:

Ha! Me too.

59. Becky, Bubba's mum says:

Many baroos for the buck. Loved the original and all the links.

60. Shiba Inu are cute but they are evil…>.>

61. TrixandSam says:

Hmm, isn’t that why I stopped crossing my eyes?

62. TrixandSam says:

Stinkin’ cute, I say, stinkin’ cute. Thank you Theresa!

63. That is definitely a new take on “singing in the shower”. 😀

Doggie is very cute, but this made me LOL like no one´s business. 😉

64. I once had a long argument with my dad about whether Andrew Jackson was a great President or just bat****-crazy. Yes, we are a family of history geeks.

65. Umm, I think we got the point.

66. lurkingsmirk says:

Ah that’s the one! How cute, I wonder if he knew it was also a shiba!

67. Now I’m hearing T-Rex…
    # Meta baroo, is it you…#

68. I think this Shiba wants to go to a Pug Party.

69. My heart belongs to German Shepards. We almost lost our Kaya recently, but had a bit of a miracle and now she’s getting healthy again. She just did some major head tilts while I played this video!! ❤

70. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

….approx four times ago …..

71. isn’t the sound like that puppeh that says ELMOOO

72. SheepishKitty says:

Oh my word! LOL!! I should use those lines to make fun of my doggie’s ear too.
    That looks almost just like my doggie!

73. SheepishKitty says:

wah! no way! LOL!! that’s so cool!

74. Sounds like excited puppy-talk to me. You can tell from the excited panting in between the whine-barks.

75. that’s a miserable looking doggie, but i don’t think that’s the same video. In the shiba-inu’s vid you can hear someone saying “roll over!”

76. Yes!! I LOVE Babar.

77. our german shepard is slowing down a lot these days. she’s a perfect dog. her hind legs are starting to go, just like we knew they would, but it’s still really hard to see her retire from her job. love to kaya, from sasha 🙂

78. muttluver says:

BABAR!!!!!! 😀

The movie scared me as a kid. I have a vivid recollection of them sneaking past the bad guys (Rhinos?) and holding their breath as a piece of rock crumbled beneath Celeste’s foot……

Don’t remember much else, tho. (And I liked the rest of it.)

79. I look at the (original video) and this monologue is what’s going through my head.

“I can see it, and I can hear it, but I can’t smell it. If I can’t smell it, it’s not really real. But I can still see it, and hear it. Why? Why? Why?”

80. ysubassoon says:

Have you ever heard of Walkin’ Wheels? It’s a company that makes wheelchairs for dogs and cats that have lost the use of one or more limbs. Great company, and dogs seem to adapt to the new wheels pretty easily and lead the full lives they were meant to. Maybe you could look into getting one for your shephard.

81. muttluver says:

Is…… is that a White German Shepherd??!!! I LOVE those dogs!!!!!

82. muttluver says:

O.o

83. muttluver says:

I echo that sentiment. Sweet doggy’s all, “I know you’re sking me a question by the tone of your voice, but I can’t make out your exact meaning….”

84. muttluver says:

Seriously? You didn’t even leave a comment this time……

Cute. Funny. But please stop.

85. muttluver says:

D’aww…… it’s the kinda cry that pulls at your hearstrings cuz they sound like something is drastically wrong, when they’re only complaining or making noise….cute li’l puppeh. And you’re right, though I thought it sounded like the “mama!” doggeh.

86. muttluver says:

OH MAH CUTENESS.

I think is one of my favorite CO posts. EVAR. SO. STINKIN. CUTE. And the …. and BAROO? was absolutely HILARIOUS.

87. i HAVE heard of those! considered them for spike before he went to “run an errand” around thanksgiving. right now 3 feet of snow makes everything moot, but come spring, maybe we will, thanks!

88. how do i keep missing these? sheesh. now where’s my broom?

(no, not the one i use to commute.)

89. Sounds like that dog had a great life and a buddy who loved him very much.
    Excuse me I got something in my eyes.

90. The sounds of this video made Jonas McDuff almost roll over. I’ve got Sarah Marie Louise Antoinette Bernhardt and the afore mentioned Duffy cuddled up on my bed with me. I can’t move and had to open the window in order to keep my temp below 100.
    I am tempted to play this video again in order to get someone or other to move so I can have some more room.

91. I guess that noise makes animals recact funny. Hahahaha!!!

92. warning: LOUD arse music after the jump.