If You Don’t Squee At This

The right side of your brain will never speak to you again.

Cover your ears, Peewee and Joann!

Comments

1. awwwwwwwwww

2. That biscuit is almost as big as he is!

3. SQUEEEE x 10000000!!

4. OMGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! *ded*

5. I can think of at least four parts of this baby that need a COXCU.

6. So.. prosh.. can hardly.. comment.. X___X

7. OMIGOD. I ABOUT DIED.

8. sorry, my right brain failed shortly after viewing as it couldn’t make sense of this picture. *explodey*

9. TEENY TINY PUPPY!

10. squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I want.

11. That has to be a Chi-hua-hua pup. Looks so much like our baby, (who
    is now 6 years old.) Sniff!

12. same here! bunny is a rat+huahua and about 9 months old.

[driving out of town so i can squee without her hearing.]

13. Oh my goodness! I think I just esploded. That is the most delicious looking pup and biscuit I’ve ever seen.

In fact, that sounds like a new dish — pup and biscuit with extra cute sauce. Yum!

14. Beeep and boop and snuggle!

15. bookmonstercats says:

AAAAARRRGGGHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh (tails off into faint whimpers)

16. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Ker BOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!! steppy is ded

wants to snuggle that bitalicious puppy wuppy

18. And if you don’t squee at this adorable video of the new giraffe calf at the Santa Barbara Zoo, the left side of your brain won’t speak to you. ;-)

19. He is a squeeegal!

I think it is a baby beagle See size of paws…

20. oh good god… my mouth actually fell open…

21. y’all are responsible for cleaning up the hed-‘splosions around my office. I’m sure the janitorial staff will be sending you the bill, post haste. it’s a really bad mess, you guys. srsly.

22. those ear flops are BEGGING for one.

23. Can we have a new rule of cuteness? Trying to eat a treat/cookie that is half the size of your head = cute!

24. squeeeeeeuuuuugh…ack…ugh…ahhhhhh

ded. ded from zee cute.

25. OMS! To infinity, fer shure!!!! :-)

26. TrixandSam says:

*pops pup and biscuit in mouf and walks away….*

as good as it looks!

27. I have no words to describe how adorable that is…except…squee! <3

28. co has killed off all its readers with too much cuteness!!

29. Here’s another new rule of cuteness: If looking at a post makes you smile so big it causes a muscle cramp in your cheeks…is cute.

30. You noticed too! Yep, teeneh pup wif cookeh da size of hiz mouf. yep. seems like itz a leetle heavy an he can onny pick it up wif delicate canines (punny).

Heez shy too.

31. TEEEEEEENNNNNNYYYYYY TIIIIIINNNNNNYYYYY PUPPPPPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ded]

32. [sigh] Guess my (excessive) use of exclamation points ticked off the Mod Monster. I’ll go wait in the Moderation Lounge. [slinks off meekly]

33. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!!! says:

@ Theresa: I thought you were *ded*?????

*applies defribriwhatevermagator*

34. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!!! says:

*applies defribriwhatevermagator….*

35. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!!! says:

(sigh)
    *waits for Theresa and Steppy to resuscitate,
    so a defibriwhatevermagator will be available*

36. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!!! says:

pauvrecita victoreia.
    Your puppeh/kitteh/klepto ways dun’ caught up wit’cha :(

I’ll help you with your Pouting.
    *sulks*

37. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!!! says:

and incidentally, IMHO, this isn’t a puppy.
    It’s a puppy MOLECULE, being EATEN BY THE biscuit.

38. How is such cuteness even possible?

39. Aaaaaaaargh, Zombie!Theresa! Run away!

40. It’s so SMALL! And … and … SMALL!!!! And did I mention SMALL?

41. O__O

42. Oh no! This one’s going to have a body count!! (Pins on nurse’s cap and strides off purposefully to convert the mod lounge into a trauma ward. Fetches bandages, , anti-swelling hamster packs, hot chocolate, and puppy foot warmers for those who must be admitted.)

43. Puuuuuppppppppppiiiiiiieeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzz . . . Puuuuuppppppppppiiiiiiieeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzz . . .
    (shambling and lurching stiffly and clumsily)

44. Miss Fluffy says:

Ummmm… uhhhhh… okay…?

45. victoreia says:

[sniff] Still in Mod…… Should I send cupcakes to Sharpy?

46. victoreia says:

Um, no, I don’t think you did…..

47. victoreia says:

:lol:

48. you can come out now. exclamation marks made the moderation machine cry, it’s true. but this is a special occasion and i’m sorry you had to be put on a time out. continue to exclaim at will.

49. Becky, Bubba's mum says:

Squeeeeeeeeee! What appropriate language we at CO have developed.

50. Gigi (the original one) says:

Double awwwwwwwwwww!

51. As soon as I saw this picture, I fell into making nonsensical high-pitched noises and heard myself squealing “wook at de widdle puppeh and dat treat is like half de size of him!!…” before I fainted from the cuteness.

52. Lucky for us, O No! is here wif her defribomasamecallit, and if we wait our turn, we will come to eiath hamsters tucked in our pockets, and puppy biscuits being waved under our noses (better then burnt feathers, I suppose).

53. Sunny, if they let me out of the Moderation Lounge, i shall post a flag to indicate your need for rescue by appropriate CO personnel. Apparently, *hangs head in shame* I am not appropriate. ;)

54. Gigi (the original one) says:

Squeeeee at ∞

55. OMG eye capsules!!1!11!!1!!!!

56. Lewis n' Clark says:

What a great name…Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee PeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeWeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

57. Bottle Green says:

Oh em gee. What is this mystical beastie?!

58. Does anyone else have the urge to plop her on the towel and wrap her up like a little burrito? Anyone?

59. (The Original) Mel says:

No! I will NOT squee! I. Will. Not. Squee. Got. To. Fight. It. Ehn.

60. Gigi (the original one) says:

Two things I never associated, zombies & cute LOL!

61. Gigi (the original one) says:

Don’t hurt yourself now. To quote Shrek: Better out than in. :-)

62. AHHHHHHHH!!!!
    That so cute, it was shocking when the picture loaded!

63. So with six we’d get egg rolls? ;-)

64. True! If you hold in a squee, rainbow glitter will eventually explode out of your ears & mouth. Trust me, I’m certified. Or was that certifiable?!? :-)
    They’re coming to take me away, ha ha hee hee ho ho!

65. 260Oakley says:

That would make it… the Cookie Monster!

66. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

….not YET, anyway….

(assumes a fraudulently innocent facial expression, a la Eddie Haskell, of
    “You look LOVELY today, Mrs. Cleaver” fame ….)

67. With a big grin, I went, “EEEEEEEE!” Does that count?

68. I’m squeeeeeeeeeeeing in hypersonic for goggy ears!

69. That’s no towel. It’s a FACECLOTH. And a baby facecloth at that.

70. kibblenibble says:

*mwah*

(Kees for the round leetle noggin.)

71. (The Original) Mel says:

Back foul temptresses! ;)

72. cassandra says:

d’aaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww *splode* he’s all “le cronshe”

73. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

@ Theresa: like THEES??????? ;)

74. ACK !!! (thud)

75. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

(sing-song voice)
    somebody’s familiar,
    with the residents at the Castle Anthrax!!!!

76. No, nothing, had no effect on me

77. I thought nothing could be cuter than that video of the baby persian cats a while back.

Ladies and gents…I was DEAD WRONG. *head ‘splode*

78. victoreia says:

Oh, GOODY! Thankingyouverymuch!

79. Calamity Jane says:

I just squeed my pants!

80. Rancher's Wife says:

ah! that is one adorable pup!

81. squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! *faints* :-D

82. Howzat one go again? “If an everyday small object makes you look small, it’s cute”?

I think it applies to this little squeezy toy.

83. What happened to my comment? I was the very first person to comment on this post? Am I on a black list?

84. oh, you weren’t inappropriate in any way!

but you do bring up a very important housekeeping note. now how do i put this delicately? ones time in the moderation lounge can be dramatically reduced with a … er … token of supplication, shall we say?

(acceptable tokens include, but are not limited to: cookies, cupcakes, cheesecake, coffee ice cream, creme brulee, donuts, truffles, apple crisp, fudge, flan, pots de creme, carrot cake, caramel anything, dark chocolate, raspberry terrine, and gummy worms. and junior mints. oh yeah and those meltaways with the little white dots.)

85. yes.

86. Those eyes! What a cutie patootie!! :-)

87. I know how to make I.V.’s! Whadda ya think—piña colada or mojito flavor? Or maybe creme brûlée to make Sharpy happy? ;-)

88. It’s a POUS! Puppy Of Unusual Smallness.

89. hahaha
    too cute – the topic is just right xD

90. If your snack is almost as big as you, it’s cute.

91. ManWifeDog says:

Was just logging in to say the SAME thing. Ah, the cuteness!

92. So tiny!

93. warrior rabbit says:

“those meltaways with the little white dots”

Nonpareils?

94. Soooooo, dark chocolate caramel fudge cupcakes will work?

95. A.k.a. Snowcaps?

96. Oh great & benevolent Sharpy,
    Please, can I come out now?!

*Hands Sharpy raspberry terrine topped with dark chocolate ganache, garnished with gummy worms* :-)

97. If you clicked on the picture itself the first time, you might have found a stealth page. (I just discovered that……)

98. I thought I could handle the cute. nope. I’m ded.

99. Yep, apparently we can now post comments directly to the photo, and not just the page with the narrative.

100. Well, if no one’s going to claim those ears…… {places pupper on toast point and delicately nibbles ears}

101. Has no-one figured out the obvious?! It’s an alien invader in disguise, and he’s come out our brainsaAAAAAUGH!!!

102. Andi from NC says:

While I appreciate the biscuit I vote for something else to compare size – can we get a coffee cup or a human hand or possibly a ruler in there? I wanna see what I’m workin’ with here…

103. (insert previous *zombie* baby rat pic here)

104. My, one of those zombies … isn’t … wearing very much. She also looks pretty fit, as zombies go.

ANYWAY.

Did I mention SMALL?

105. OMG…..

106. puppuccino with biscotti !!! squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

107. I like raspberry terriers too!

oh, at second glance, that’s not what you said…

o.O

108. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!!! says:

wow now THAT’s a seriously elegant BRIBE!!!

109. Thanks everyone. I just clicked on the picture and there was my comment, and the six others on that page. Hahahaha.
    So much for that.

110. victoreia says:

“I don’t believe they exist.” [is felled by puppeh]

111. victoreia says:

Really? [raises skeptical eyebrow]

112. Such a prosh leetle morsel! Awwn.

113. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!!! says:

I believe that Goose, the Italian Greyhound in Meg’s household,
    is in charge of making those reimbursements/ refunds….

[shifty eyes]

114. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!!! says:

[curtseys with 1950s elegance in appreciation]

115. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!!! says:

BETTER by far, than “PEE’in’ ” yer pants …..

[wonders whether The Great and Powerful Moderificator Machine will eat my comment or spit it out agin…..]

116. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!!! says:

“YOU CAN”T HANDLE the ” (etc)….. :)

(See: Jack Nicholson quotations)

117. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!!! says:

A+ x 7000!!!!!

118. that’s okay, i like the vision of a raspberry terrier, perhaps wearing a raspberry beret?

119. [GRABBY HANDS]

gimmegimmegimmmeee–yes, of course, go where ever you like—OMNOMNOMaa;35jc@)8cja;6^#(phththhh

120. are they minty pink and green?

121. oh be still my beating heart.

122. yessssssss! but make sure those little accents don’t clog the flow. ;)

123. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*dies of cuteness induced seizure*

124. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

ka-THUNK!!!
    ka-THUNK!!

125. They do! The Brute squad keep ‘em as pets! :-)