You’re My Best Friend

Everyone else in this house treats me like an idiot…

Dangling those silly toys in my face, talking that revolting baby talk…

If I didn’t have you to talk to, I swear I’d go out of my mind!

Who’s the cutest kitten of all, S.R.?

1. Life is so hard.

I really want to come back as a pampered house cat in my next life.

2. I say that all the time. My two girls have it made. Oh to be a pampered house cat. They have it all…food, love, warm bed, toys…

3. StormCat42 says:

Oh my gosh, what a cutie patootie!!! That reminds me of the movie “Finding Nemo”… What was the fish’s sister’s name? The one she kept talking to in the glass of the fishtank? That just cracked me up…

Meanwhile, back to adoring this lovely little grey Cutie!!!!

4. The fish’s name is Deb and her reflection/sister is Flo.

5. StormCat42 says:

That’s right!! I can’t believe I couldn’t remember that… And Ali, you’re right! I always thought that too!! LOL My fav character is still Dory! *sings* “Just keep swimming, just keep swimming”…

6. 4leafclover says:

Yeah, I think it was supposed to be a pun on “ebb and flow”…

7. StormCat42 says:

O…M…G @ 4LeafClover I did NOT even see that!!! LOL You’re brilliant! I bet you’re right!!!

8. 4leafclover says:

Thank you thank you, StormCat42!!

9. victoreia says:

I’m with you, StormCat42! (Well, I feel stupid!)

10. Flo!:-)

(which always makes me think she’s gonna say “kiss mah grits!”)

We now return you to your previously scheduled kitten.

11. I was thinking that and saw your post. Love how hes given him self the stare down almost cross eyed. To freaken cute.

12. WendyPinNJ says:

Love the fluffy, chubby blue baby!!!

13. 260Oakley says:

Kitten pauses for a moment of reflection.

14. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!!! says:

I thought that Sharpy mighta made this post up, since it referred to
    ” that revolting baby talk” ….

15. Same here. Baby talk is not exactly fun to hear or to read, it’s just… UGH. Sharpy’s rage responses are quite hilarious though.

Sorry, Sharpy… T 3T

16. that’s okay. you’re just…

♪ getting to know me ♫
    ♫ getting to know about me ♪

[singsongy voice sung a little #]

17. StormCat42 says:

Oh great, now that song’s stuck in my head!! LOL *walks away humming and dancing*

18. victoreia says:

“a little #” *SNERK* Great music ref, there, #-y!

19. :)

20. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!!! says:

(heh heh)

There are some among us, for whom the B. Talk is
    fffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!1111!!!!!!! ;)

(dodges nasty smashed, rotten tomatoes and
    other produce and runs like he**)

21. My sister and I do it compulsively. Our husbands roll their eyes constantly when we are together. All the women in my family baby talk. We do it when we talk for babies and animals. Not for ourselves.

23. Very nice!

24. HRHQueenCat says:

MOLOLOL !!! you always hit the spot with words, oh witty one :)

BTW, do you have cats of your own ??? or woofers ???

25. HRHQueenCat says:

*blush* my comments were furr 260Oakley

26. 260Oakley says:

Ma’am (if I may), I have two cat overlords who are completely punderwhelmed by my one-liners, though they will deign to sit on my lap while I type them.

27. Tummy + wackadoodle eyes :D

28. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!!! says:

Good Point!!!
    He/ She *does* rather look as though there’s either
    a meltdown or a manic perimeter-run scheduled during the next 20 mins :)

29. Perhaps the meltdown will include a bit of sideways dancing thrown in for good measure. That’s one of my favorite kitty moves.

Round kitten tums like this one absolutely slay me!

30. That’s the kitty hakka!

Demonstrated here by The Great Conan:

31. WendyPinNJ says:

Oh, Conan is YUMMY! And he make me laugh!

32. Conan rocks–thanks for the link!

33. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!!! says:

CONAN would be Tha King of Tha Wirld, if only Simonscat and Maru hadn’t gotten there first!!!

BUT HE IS (can a white female say this?)
    THA BOMB or the shindiggity or
    ___________________ (insert currently-in- vogue vernacular term equivalent to, but “cooler” than the term “cool” !!!!!)!!!111!!!

34. Crazy kitteh! LOL

35. victoreia says:

He’s bouncy-pouncy!

36. You know, I had completely forgotten I had seen this. And when I look at CO at work, I can’t view the videos. So for some reason I had this idea that the video was actually showing the more famous Conan, as in O’Brien, demonstrating the kitty hakka.

Now, Conan the Kitty is awesome, but you have to admit MY idea would be pretty awesome as well!!

37. Emmberrann says:

I s’poze Kitteh’s gotta get his yayas out somehow! Perimeter runs do count as exercise. Mr. Picky used to indulge from time to time, even as a somewhat elderly cat.

38. Emmberrann says:

This does look like the front end and the back end are going to go in two different directions, tho’.

39. Just went through the most painful breakup. Thanks for CO for helping me cheer up a little.

40. StormCat42 says:

Ahhh Olive! I’m so sorry… But just keep looking at that cutie up there… And keep singing!! You’ll get through this… After my marriage of 21 years died, this group most certainly helped! Just keep reading and looking at those pics!!

41. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!!! says:

(waving) Hi, Olive!!!

Try looking for a cd of a favorite album or recording artist and let that play. Particular music sometimes is restorative. Best of luck. Peace!

42. woah, contortionist kitteh!

43. Reminds me of Rockwell’s Girl at Mirror

When, oh when, will I ever grow up?

44. TrixandSam says:

“I’m good enough, I’m smart enough, and doggone it, people like me!”

45. StormCat42 says:

Wouldn’t that be “cat-gone it”?

46. TrixandSam says:

*puts on orthopedic shoes* Ehem… I stand corrected.

47. well I certainly hope so! much better than just sitting down corrected.

48. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!!! says:

STU-art!!! Stuart Smiley!!!!
    So good to see ya!!!!!

49. Can’t believe that no one has written this yet, “The feline is mutual!??!”

50. Brilliant, lol!

51. Aw, this looks like my Eddy must have looked as a baby.

53. Me too, ceejoe :D

54. Emmberrann says:

Me three, ceejoe…

55. skippymom says:

If any of you is interested in a grownup version of this kitten, I’ve got one I will sell you cheap.

56. (The Original) Mel says:

“My name is also Mr. Kittenpants.”

57. Heeee Haaa Heheheheheheeh Ahhh now my tummy hurts. :D

58. can’tya just see it… these two, skipping through the park with balloons in their paws, Queen providing the background music (“ooh you make me live”)…

59. Gigi (the original one) says:

Kitty has Svengali eyes, maybe he’s trying to hypnotize himself!
    Look into my eyes…you are getting sleepy…

60. PS: Conan meets himself in a mirror:

61. Oh, Conan is too funny, I bust out laughing with that one!

62. Best. video. evar!!! LMAO!!! And dangit – I busted out laughing so now my co-workers know I’m not working. /whistles
    <3 Conan!!!

63. LOVE this!! :)

64. victoreia says:

OMG! The flip-roll is hilarious! I could watch him all day!

65. I’m worn out just watching him! I can certainly see how he got that name–fierce little fellow.

66. Somebody PLEASE get Conan a real kitten !

67. Objects in mirror may be fluffier than they appear.

68. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!!! says:

69. Judging from his position on the floor, it looks like the kitten has just discovered his floppelganger.

70. ——————aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa——————-

71. Snerk!

72. I’m gonna go ahead and follow Theresa in this one…however, I will be pausing for necessary snerking.

73. ♪ I feel pretty ♫
    ♫ Oh, so pretty ♪
    ♪ I feel pretty and witty and bright! ♫

74. Squeeee! This looks like my Maggie. Okay, Maggie’s not quite so fuzzy now that she’s no longer a tiny kitten; at nearly four months of age her coat is quite sleek. But she’s got those subtle shadow-stripes in her fur as well.

Hmm, upon further reflection (hey-O!) I think those stripes are actually layers of fluff. So not a doppel-Maggie after all, but still stinkin’ cute.

75. snort! uh oh – crazy eyes! i think an attack is imminent!

adorable little fuzzball

76. love conan!
    all kittehs should be so full of beans.

77. Shouldn’t the hovertext indicate that “the feeling’s meowtual?” Just askin’

78. Ooo, this little kitty looks like she has a crush on herself! So adorable.

79. Narcissus kitteh forms a budding relationship.

80. That kitteh’s stolen my script!

81. I am dead from tummeh. Eet’s keeeelling meeee.

82. But they’re couuuuusins
    Identical cousins all the way
    One pair of matching bookends
    Different as night and day

83. Here’s Catty who’s climbed most everywhere,
    The parlor drapes, the kitchen chairs,
    But Kitty’s only seen the sights
    A can can see from kitten-height,
    What a crazy pair!
    While Catty adores some Fancy Feast,
    A sparkle ball and kitty treats,
    Kitty loves the water bowl,
    And catnip makes her lose control,
    What a pair of beasts!

84. LOVE IT…I was hoping someone besides me watched that show. Hahaa !!!! Great transition :)

85. Still laughing at your post……you made my day !!

86. Queen of Dork says:

Adorable kitty! And the Conan videos are hilarious. What a goof ball! I love all the hissing in the mirror video. In my house, we call that perimeter run Kitty Freak Out Session.

87. The Zoomies. :D

88. Erinne Henry says:

Love it when animals do this! My pup discovers his reflection every now and then in the mirrors at the house, and it’s a whole new world for about 2 minutes.

89. “I know you, I know you.”

90. warrior rabbit says:

lol vintage snl — one of the best skits ever!

91. ManWifeDog says:

What a cute little alienish monkey! Must own!

92. HRHQueenCat says:

ahhh, there’s nothing better than lapwarmers, 260Oakley – it’s a different story when you’re in bed & they use your stomach, boobs or neck as a kneading pad, tho … my 3 all do this, plus knead my head & my hair gets caught in their clawz; I’m sure thousands of Cute Overloaders have suffered this making biscuits lovin’

In response to HRHQueenCat on January 24, 2011 at 6:37 pm:

93. April's NaNa says:

@Theresa- a blank space is all I see on my screen- could you tell how to get to the video of Conan, please? I just HAVE to see that kittieh. Thx!

94. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

@ April (and Theresa) since I don’t see that Theresa is still checking on this post (?) if it’s okay, I’ll provide the two address links (or I’ll try to anyhow; sometimes I stumble out in Innernet-Land) ….for you to use in your address bar.

Hope it helps (and hope it works!!)

95. leaves of cat grass says:

How is it no one is snorgling that belleh??? There’s just not as much kitteh belleh snorgling going on here as in years past. Sad. Sad for bellehs.

96. peak -a- boo

97. Looks like he/she is given the stare down or request for a rumble match..
    look at me like that again an….dang your cute.

98. That’s my Drusilla when she was just a kitten. :)