Listen Up, Oats

I’m a bunny. And, everybody knows, bunnies eat disapproval for breakfast, with a side of toasted disdain!

Rorschach’s gotta watch his reputation, Nicole.

Comments

1. Umm, I think the bun is saying, “It rubs the lotion on Its’ skin, or else it gets the hose again.”, as he gazes in disdain at his latest victim in the pit. Or I could be wrong about that, and he’s really lovely bun who sits in laps and other nice things.

2. victoreia says:

Looks like bun is contemplating the appropriate level of disdain….

3. Best name ever for a bunny. Are the stain moving too?

4. 260Oakley says:

Well, if they were Quaker oats, they wouldn’t fight back. That goes against their grain.

5. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

6. “A hundred and one ounce of fun, that’s my little honeybun; get a load of honeybun toniiiiiiight”

7. I feel like if you’re going to yell at Oates, you should probably yell at Hall as well; he was just as responsible for “Maneater” and “Rich Girl.”

8. LOL!

9. *snerk*

10. Queen of Dork says:

I love the way his feets look like he’s wearing slippers or baggy socks that don’t fit quite right! So cozy.

11. (The Original) Mel says:

Do these oats make my buns look big?

12. —aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa——

13. Perfect name with his coat.

14. PS: I can’t go for that. Uh uh. No can do. :mrgreen:

15. O NO He/She/ IT DI-unt!!! says:

BWA

HA and also

HA!!!!!!111!!! :)

16. ♪♫ Rabbit eyes, they’re watching you.. They see your every mooove. ♪♫

17. My thoughts exactly LOL

18. Snicker! :D

19. O NO He/She/ IT DI-unt!!! says:

Policy statement: I NEVER ENJOYED their smarmy moozique. BLECH.

(Maybe I should be a bunneh, in my next reincarnation ….)

20. PS I can’t seem to find any clips of Hall with his hair as crrrrrazy as it ever got. :(

21. Bunner in a canister: it’s what’s for bunbreakfast.

22. I love it when Oakley punishes us.

23. I always thought it was Pirate Eyes. Jus sayin.

24. (The Original) Mel says:

That’s awesome. I’ll never hear that song the same way.

25. blonderengel says:

the wind ahead

of us–
    changing.

26. annoyinglittletwerp says:

Must be a Chicago Bunn.
    He shops at Jewel.

27. Rorschach’s Journal – January 13th: uncooked oat bran flakes all over the kitchen floor, mixed with days old hay. This “Oats” is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. Opening its mouth wide, it shouted “Eat Me!” …and I’ll look down, and whisper, “No”.

/that’s some Terminator eyes you got there bun.

28. 260Oakley says:

Perhaps the bun is getting ready for a date and wishes to apply a little Oat de Cologne.

29. kibblenibble says:

:roll:

30. ———aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa————

31. Hahahahahahaha!

32. I see Godzilla breathing fire in Rorschach’s right haunch blot . . . anyone else?

33. Yes.

34. That’s it!!! Next rat I get that has patchwork fur I’m calling him Rorschach!! Splendid indeed.

35. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

Sheesh. (eyes rolling, but I never have managed to memorize that thinggie yet…)

Thanks *SO MUCH* for that, Theresa!!!!

36. April's NaNa says:

Oh 260, your puns are so ingrained, they ‘flour’ automatically, don’t they?

37. Gigi (the original one) says:

LOL! Good one!!

38. 260Oakley says:

I can barley contain myself sometimes. Chalk it up to my rye sense of humor. ;)

39. Andi in NC says:

oooh that hurts so gooood….

40. Andi in NC says:

The pun – it burns!!!

41. Cute feets.

42. Emmberrann says:

Ah, 260O, you are a cereal punstairmaster!

43. I’m afraid I can’t compete with 260Oatley’s puns in this post. Sadly, I am gluten intolerant. :(

44. ————-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa—

45. 260Oakley says:

So you’re a gluten for punishment?

46. :lol: I can’t believe I missed the oppuntinty to use “gluten”!

47. Hey Cute Overload,

Next week is Chinese New Year, the zodiac year of the Rabbit. Maybe you should make it a week of bunnies to celebrate the luck of the Rabbit!

48. I know everyone thinks bunnies disapprove, but this one looks really cute and maybe kinda curious, like he’s saying, “Is there a toy surprise in the bottom of this?”

49. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!!! says:

*raises hand*
    seconding this suggeshe!!

50. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!!! says:

Theresa started aaaaaaa-ing, yesterday @ 6:39 pm
    yesterday, Left Coast Time Zone and she’s still on !!!!

51. Silly rabbit. Oats are for horses…. and for breakfast.
    He’s so cute standing on his tippy toes. My bunnies go nuts for oats too!

52. Pirate Eyes ARRRR watching you!! :-D :lol:

53. Loook at those bunny buns <3

54. victoreia says:

Shouldn’t that be “pun-ishes”? Jus’ sayin’.

55. Just here for the Jewel-brand oats.

Carry on.

56. Nice socks bunneh!

57. now you got that song stuck in my head!
    “i’m speakin of my sweetie pie, just about 6 inches high! get a load of honey bun toniiiiiiight.”

58. April's NaNa says:

@Brinnann — I almost missed it “Oatley” *snerk* :-)

59. Or, as in this case, bun-ishes.

60. Is that your left or mine? Facing North or South?