I Am Not Making a Snowman!

Just for your information, you insensitive speciesist, I’m making a snowsquirrel. (It’s always “man” this, and “man” that. Everything’s always about you, isn’t it?)

I… I feel so ashamed now, Robyn F.

Comments

1. LibrarianJessica says:

So angry and yet so squee.

2. Oh god, I can even hear the noise this little guy is making. It’s that long trrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllll and then “chit, chit chit chit chit chit”. It’s used when they’re annoyed – which is forever. One used to sit outside my window at my parents’ place and always would chatter at me while I was trying to study for finals. I would open my window and yell at it, which would make it stop – and then the second I turned back to what I would doing I’d hear “chit… chit chit chit chit.. chit…. TRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLL”

3. Squirrel is angry coz Squirrel Appreciation Day is over.

4. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

Somebody needs to fill up a Bird Feeder, so this Sqwryl can get his dinner!!!!

5. 260Oakley says:

No, he’s making a snow fort and from the message that little raised paw is sending I’m guessing it’s going to be called Fort Knocks.

6. So cute… must bump comment numbers… ;-)

7. Looks like he’s yelling “Bring it on!” lol

There’s a squirrel that torments my dog…and she falls for it every time. The squirrel gets on a low branch and throws acorns on her head. She barks and barks and gets all stirred up and looks like an idiot jumping around at the branch.

Or the squirrel will dare to get on the ground and chitter, get the dog’s attention (I think it insults her) and then run back up the tree (never gets more than a couple inches from the tree) and every single time Nisha smacks head first into the tree!

Last summer, there were a total of 5 squirrels tormenting the dogs, lol! I think the one is teaching the others how to make dogs look dumb.

8. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!!! says:

ooooooh poor Nisha!!!!! (*yowch*)

9. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!!! says:

Also, I recommend you call the ASPCA!!!

That doggeh is obvy being consistenetly harassed.

10. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!!! says:

gah that spelling should be “consistently”. The comment had already completed postingk. I’m not even sure about that other word, but I’m feeling too playful,
    to bother with spellcheck or other check-systems.

Proofread fail on my end. sigh.

11. victoreia says:

Of course, he could be yelling at the woodchucks…..

12. kibblenibble says:

:-)

13. Gigi (the original one) says:

That squirrel is channeling Denis Leery!

14. tesstricks says:

ahahaaha, he looks OUTRAGED!

15. I think he’s got the beginning of a snow fortress going in front of him, and the opposing side threw an illegal snowball before building was complete, which hit him square on the nose. Thus, he’s shaking his fist and yelling, “No fair! I’ll get you fur that!” :D

16. (The Original) Mel says:

*places assorted nuts in front of sqwerl – backs away slowly*

17. Don’t drive angry.

18. O NO He/She/ IT DI-unt!!! says:

“Hey, you woodchucks!! Stop chuckin’ ma wood!!!” :)

(One of *VERREH VERREH FEW* items of non-nostalgia-days Marketing, which I ever actually enjoyed ….)

19. O NO He/She/ IT DI-unt!!! says:

Are there some nuts left, in the bowl that was being guarded by the kitteh,
    in (?Meg?)’s post the other day?

20. Elisha B. says:

Boy that’s one angry squirrel….just look at his little fist and mouff!
    He’s like ” Yeah, that’s right……I got more where that came from…”

Just love his “snowstache” though, makes him tough and cute!

21. well! she sure gave us what for!

22. HAHAHA he seriously looks like he’s point at his chest “I’M making a snowSQUIRREL”. and he looks obviously insulted. hilarous and adorable.

23. I did that once and blew up the battery.

*teaches the sqwerl relaxation exercises*

24. I wonder if squirrel is mad at snow for covering all the places it hid it’s food? Or maybe he’s mad cuz he has a hard time playing hide and seek in snow, cuz in the fall he could just lay there and look like everything else on teh ground!

25. Angry sqwerl is angry. I can’t blame him – I’m sick of winter too!

26. Dare I say that he’s mad as hell and he’s not going to take it anymore?

27. It’s “DANG” woodchucks. Poisonally, I think it’s the DANG that makes it. :mrgreen:

28. What for?

29. Calvin Skwerl vs Susie Derkins Skwerl

30. This is hilarious. That squirrel looks ticked off like he’s about to punch the snowball in front of him!

31. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!!! says:

oops I misquoted the line. Thx for the proofreading!

32. (The Original) Mel says:

“I’m a sqwerl dagnabbit! My nuts have VALUE!”

33. StormCat42 says:

Hey, you’d be mad too if you had to sit with your fanny in the wet snow… :)

34. CritterMom says:

OMG!!! Meems! I know dal lil’ squill! He’s a superstar!

Klunk. Meemed again.

35. It’s Meems! See him in action:

36. That is the best lookin’ squirrel…North of the Rio Grande.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Stosh

37. muttluver says:

EYE LOFF HEEM.

The squirrels in our back yard know that our dog can jump to the top of the fence, so they run to the telephone pole, (which is inches from the fence) clamber to the top, and proceed to scold and make fun of him. I sear they do it just to see him go nuts.

38. No offense to Nisha but that is hysterical. Squirrels are so much smarter than everyone things. Dogs are great too but a squirrel that’s figured out that pegging a dog with acorns is quite special.

39. Poor hedgehog never stood a chance.

40. “Why I oughta…” (shakes tiny paw angrily)

41. Pointy Tale says:

Meems—you’re just the klunkiest—love your “snowsquirrel”, I totally new that’s what you were making!!!

42. The first rule of Nut Club is you do not talk about Nut Club.
    The second rule of Nut Club is you do. not. talk. about Nut Club.
    If this is your first time at Nut Club, you have to fight.

43. baby birdie says:

This little squirrel looks so angry! He looks like he’s punching his snowsquirrel.