Famous Scandals in Music History

1990: Dance/pop singing sensation Milli Vanilli are forced to return their Grammy award for Best New Artist when it is revealed they are dogs.

I, for one, was totally fooled, Hallam J.

1. whaddup?

2. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

“Boop”, “Beep” and a “Hey, Mon” to Ev’ryPeeps!!

(?To Bleen, or not to Bleen; that is the qwershtyun….)

3. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

–also, cue 260. My guess, would be that something about
    “mopping up the other bands onstage” is headed, our way ….

4. FinnMacCool says:

…really, really, really irritated dogs.

5. Haha! Exactly! The look says it all.

6. Retired Hippie says:

the one on the left is clearly plotting the photographer’s demise…and it ain’t gonna be pretty.

7. At least there’s a mop handy to clean up the mess afterward!

8. brinnann! you’re on fire this afternoon – *snerk*x2! (the second is re ‘cavalier’, etc. comment)

9. That guy made my afternoon. Look at that expression!

10. Don’t you mean Dance/Mop?

11. It’s the Kings (Charles Spaniels) of Hip Mop. I like them because their lyrics are generally clean.

12. Though I felt a little wrung out after their last concert.

13. Personally, I find them a bit too cavalier for my taste. And a little wet behind the ears.

14. O NO He/She/ IT DI-unt!!! says:

Me — in response to the above volley but most espesh in response to brinnann’s finale —

15. (doing new post dance)

16. Me, too! I definitely needed a hit of CO to get through the rest of this week.

17. O NO He/She/ IT DI-unt!!! says:

Here ya go, skippymom, this oughta help tha mood:

18. I heard they tried to blame it on the rain. ;)

19. gah! you took mine!

20. cue Ragmop video from other post…

21. We aims to please! Dance, fools, dance!

These guys have more real talent than MV, anyway. :mrgreen:

23. Yo yo yo dawgs. That was the bomb.

24. I’d have let them keep their Grammy. Though they probably would prefer some SPAMmy.

25. haha! the one on the left is like “I’m so not amused.”

26. Rob and Fab! You’re looking well.

27. (The Original) Mel says:

Girl, you know it’s true all them hip-hop stars are doggs.

28. Am I gonna have to do a RAGGMOPP reprise? (doo-de-doo-da-da-da-da)

29. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

Whose idea was it to put a mop on my head? They will die…

30. Gigi (the original one) says:

Now that is a BAD hair day!

31. blame it on the stars….

32. bob drummond says:

These guys remind me of a couple of Rockers from the 60’s or 70’s, though
    I cannot quite recall the name of the group.

33. too funny!

34. Beanie ? Cecil ? Is that you ?

35. Kevindeuxieme says:

Oh come on…

Am I the only one?

36. Looks like the ghost twins grom Matrix

37. Is it just me or are those the cutest muzzle powshes ever?

38. Shouldn’t this have an “Impending Doom” tag?

39. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

40. Lewis n' Clark says:

This is Spinal Yap

41. My poodle Molly recently threw up something that looked like this. Totally gross!

42. Snoop Dogg(s)…

43. To me, they look like “The Twins” from The Matrix Reloaded…

44. ManWifeDog says:

My comments won’t post…boo! What’d I do CuteOverload? P.S. This is the most beautiful bird I’ve ever seen!

45. lol, they wanna be hungarian “puli”s :D