Invisible Cell Phone

Listening to Mother-in-Law… gabbetty-gabbetty-gabbetty, gabba-gab-gab-gab…

At least this way she can’t pinch your cheeks, Stanley. Thanks, Kacy H.!

Comments

1. 260Oakley says:

Puppeh knows who’s calling because he has collar id.

2. skippymom says:

Wow, first comment and you’ve already won.

3. Tips head so conversation goes in one ear and out the other

4. With ringbark tones?

5. bookmonstercats says:

Wow! Not even going to try to beat those witty comments.

Cute puppeh. That is all.

6. Conference calling and roaming may incur additional fleas.

7. Gigi (the original one) says:

Extreeme Baroo?

8. 90 degree head tilt! impressive!

9. ROFLMAO

10. Cute, cute, cutie pie!

11. ManWifeDog says:

lol! good one! Our cutie patootie Karma makes the same expression whenever someone says the word “treat”, so we spell it out unless we’re sure she’s out of earshot or we have one to give her….

12. MMmmmmm, Tea Rose!

13. ???

14. The perfume, I’m guessing.

15. didn’t Sharpy already give you the what-for on these?

16. If he baroo’s much harder, he’s going to hurt himself!

17. not her.. this is her personal blog., and she is referencing her yorkie and his adorable head tilt.

18. Methinks that is a stack o’ pups!! Is that another I spy to the left??

19. skippymom says:

I’m seeing four dogs in the picture.

20. I see four distinct fur patterns: Our brindled wirehair here in the front, black in the back, spotted on the left, and golden on the right. Though there is a chance that the golden back and the spotted head belong to the same dog…

21. ah! must have been edited (somehow?), when I looked before there was the link

my apologies.

22. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!!! says:

brinnann gets MAJOR points…”additional fleas”….:)

23. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!!! says:

THERE WAS a smiley guy at the end of that line
    (sigh.)
    Here’s a duplicate: :)

24. So thaat’s how the kids manage to completely forget everything I ask them to do! *Light bulb goes on above head*.

25. puddlepeppers says:

We are not worthy.

26. (The Original) Mel says:

Oh snap.

27. I’d call that a very comfy place to lie! (shoves top pup a bit to the side and plops on the pile) Lemme in!!

28. radiobleep says:

That’s my former foster puppeh Stanley, now known as Krypto. He and all of his siblings were dumped at a high kill “shelter” in Dallas. Krypto now lives in the lap of luxury with his dad Lee and several kittehs. We have 7 permanent residents at our house. Behind Krypto is Molly the Lap Pit Bull and Scout a shep. mix.

29. Another captioning triumph!

Is it a Border Terrier puppeh? LOVE the bristly muzzle action.

30. Padfoot_Lives says:

Awwwwww.

And….

OW!

31. LOL I love when doggies til their heads like that! Sooo funny.

32. kryptonator says:

Yes, that’s my boy. He still tilts his head anytime you ask him a question. I’ve never seen a dog with such personality. He got out and ran away two weeks after I got him from Kacy but came home on his own three days later. We’ve been inseparable since. And he’s not a bit spoiled, of course…