I Want My Money Back

Seriously, I’ve used a lot of backyard recreational equipment in my time, and this is the worst I’ve ever seen. Slipshod construction, flimsy materials, totally unsuitable for its purpose. First thing tomorrow, this goes back to the store, and I’m never buying another trampoline from those people ever again!

Caveat emptor, Stephanie T.

1. Looks so melancholy! And spotulent.

2. puddlepeppers says:

Toehawk, I LOVE “spotulent”!

3. (The Original) Mel says:

And furthermore it only serves to accentuate the nommulence of this pupster’s leetle rolls, the blorp of it’s belleh. In short, it makes it’s butt look big!

4. ManWifeDog says:

hahaaaaaaaaaaa! I’d want my money back too!

5. You wanted a “blorp” example, and CO delivered!

6. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

(but it wants the Blorp Tag, doesn’t it? or maybe disa-POINted? :) )

7. (The Original) Mel says:

Those devious leprechauns of blorpitude have struck again!

8. aw, poor sad puppeh! want a biscuit? I’ll give you the whole box if you’ll cheer up, little dude!

9. Gigi (the original one) says:

Did I do that?

10. victoreia says:

Is it bad that at first glance I thought that was a baby elephant?

11. Caveat venditor… That look will destroy you and probably put you out of business.

12. See this notice? Right on the side?

“Intended for puppehs weighing 10 pounds or less”.

If only you were half the dog you are [said in Dr. Phil’s voice].

13. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

“How’s that workin’ for ya? :)

14. 260Oakley says:

Bully pulpit collapses under the weight of too much dogma.

15. Bravo! I have lost count of the punnitude of that comment.

Cute photo: I am particularly fond of the smooshed nose and the oh-so-subtle spots.

16. That’s what happens when you buy your Splört at IKEA.

17. saffron,

i snerked out loud at the ikea splort. you’re awesome.

18. As God is my witness! I thought it was a trampoline!

19. Awww. Great chub. How unfair that chub is cute on critters, say I!

20. victoreia says:

21. What is this? Sad Overload? Poor doggie!!!

22. sir, i pray that you are joking. if you are serious, dog rest your soul. my hands are tied.

23. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

To ennyone familiar with Road Runner and Mr. Wile E Coyote:

IT WAS manufactured by the Acme Corporation!!!!

24. DisaPOINTED!

25. Tim McDaniel says:

“Caveat emptor” AND “caveat canis”.

26. in this case do we have a canis, who didn’t cave his at while he empted?

27. victoreia says:
    January 18, 2011 at 1:00 pm
    Is it bad that at first glance I thought that was a baby elephant?

LOL, so did I — for realz! :)

28. skippymom says:

I thought it was a manatee.

29. I almost wet myself with the elephant comment but I, too, thought…It looks like a manatee.

30. Kiddie pool: Ur doin it wrong.

31. hahaha! unclear on the concept?

32. RE: Hovertext: More bounce to the ounce! Nine minutes of funk!!

33. PS: Lead balloon ahoy!

34. Andrea Thorp says:

Too too funny!!! The look on his face is sooo disappointed!!!! He is so incredibly cute!!!!!

35. Spots! And they’re such sad, forlorn spots. Poor puppers.

36. Does anyone realize its a POOL and not a frickin trampoline?

37. Apparently the pup doesn’t…

38. No. We’re all clueless. This is, after all, Literal Overload.

Oh wait…

39. Kathleen in Canada says:

40. well then it’s a good thing the dog is returning it tomorrow.

41. Kathleen in Canada says:

– I know… I spend way too much time on Facebook

42. mmmmmm, face wrinkles!

43. I’m still waiting for my copy of NTMTOM’s coffee-table book! {taps foot impatiently}. But I *will* try to cheer up this poor disappointed pudgester while I wait (a good snorgle and a diet doggy treat, perhaps?)

44. StormCat42 says:

Amen, Chloe, Amen… Maybe we should start a support Chub?

45. I want to nom on those wrinkles!!!!

46. Is there anything sadder-looking than a sad bulldog?

47. Alas the pup is analyzing the structure to figure out where it’s integrity was compromised.

48. Amanda H. says:

Oh crap, this white spotted bulli looks very much like my white spotted bulli!!! And our vet said he’s never seen another like mine! http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u217/a_smallgirl/animules/hoagie096.jpg

49. stephanie t says:

thats him now, his spots arent nearly as dark as your bully’s.

50. baby birdie says:

This pup is all like, “Somehow, I get the feeling that this isn’t a trampoline…”

51. Mama it broke!

52. Erinne Henry says:

In dire need of cuddles…what a Doll!