I Want My Money Back

Seriously, I’ve used a lot of backyard recreational equipment in my time, and this is the worst I’ve ever seen. Slipshod construction, flimsy materials, totally unsuitable for its purpose. First thing tomorrow, this goes back to the store, and I’m never buying another trampoline from those people ever again!

Caveat emptor, Stephanie T.

Comments

1. Looks so melancholy! And spotulent.

2. (The Original) Mel says:

And furthermore it only serves to accentuate the nommulence of this pupster’s leetle rolls, the blorp of it’s belleh. In short, it makes it’s butt look big!

3. aw, poor sad puppeh! want a biscuit? I’ll give you the whole box if you’ll cheer up, little dude!

4. Gigi (the original one) says:

Did I do that?

5. victoreia says:

Is it bad that at first glance I thought that was a baby elephant?

6. Caveat venditor… That look will destroy you and probably put you out of business.

7. See this notice? Right on the side?

“Intended for puppehs weighing 10 pounds or less”.

If only you were half the dog you are [said in Dr. Phil's voice].

8. You wanted a “blorp” example, and CO delivered!

9. 260Oakley says:

Bully pulpit collapses under the weight of too much dogma.

10. (The Original) Mel says:

Those devious leprechauns of blorpitude have struck again!

11. That’s what happens when you buy your Splört at IKEA.

12. As God is my witness! I thought it was a trampoline!

13. Awww. Great chub. How unfair that chub is cute on critters, say I!

14. Bravo! I have lost count of the punnitude of that comment.

Cute photo: I am particularly fond of the smooshed nose and the oh-so-subtle spots.

15. saffron,

i snerked out loud at the ikea splort. you’re awesome.

16. What is this? Sad Overload? Poor doggie!!!

17. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

(but it wants the Blorp Tag, doesn’t it? or maybe disa-POINted? :) )

18. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

“How’s that workin’ for ya? :)

19. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

To ennyone familiar with Road Runner and Mr. Wile E Coyote:

IT WAS manufactured by the Acme Corporation!!!!

20. DisaPOINTED!

21. ManWifeDog says:

hahaaaaaaaaaaa! I’d want my money back too!

22. Tim McDaniel says:

“Caveat emptor” AND “caveat canis”.

23. victoreia says:
    January 18, 2011 at 1:00 pm
    Is it bad that at first glance I thought that was a baby elephant?
    __________________________

LOL, so did I — for realz! :)

24. Kiddie pool: Ur doin it wrong.

25. victoreia says:

Indeed.

26. skippymom says:

I thought it was a manatee.

27. RE: Hovertext: More bounce to the ounce! Nine minutes of funk!!

28. PS: Lead balloon ahoy!

29. Andrea Thorp says:

Too too funny!!! The look on his face is sooo disappointed!!!! He is so incredibly cute!!!!!

30. Spots! And they’re such sad, forlorn spots. Poor puppers.

31. Does anyone realize its a POOL and not a frickin trampoline?

32. sir, i pray that you are joking. if you are serious, dog rest your soul. my hands are tied.

33. Apparently the pup doesn’t…

34. puddlepeppers says:

Toehawk, I LOVE “spotulent”!

35. I almost wet myself with the elephant comment but I, too, thought…It looks like a manatee.

36. No. We’re all clueless. This is, after all, Literal Overload.

Oh wait…

37. well then it’s a good thing the dog is returning it tomorrow.

38. mmmmmm, face wrinkles!

39. hahaha! unclear on the concept?

40. I’m still waiting for my copy of NTMTOM’s coffee-table book! {taps foot impatiently}. But I *will* try to cheer up this poor disappointed pudgester while I wait (a good snorgle and a diet doggy treat, perhaps?)

41. StormCat42 says:

Amen, Chloe, Amen… Maybe we should start a support Chub?

42. Kathleen in Canada says:

ROFLMBO

43. Kathleen in Canada says:

*like*

– I know… I spend way too much time on Facebook

44. I want to nom on those wrinkles!!!!

45. in this case do we have a canis, who didn’t cave his at while he empted?

46. Is there anything sadder-looking than a sad bulldog?

47. Alas the pup is analyzing the structure to figure out where it’s integrity was compromised.

48. Amanda H. says:

Oh crap, this white spotted bulli looks very much like my white spotted bulli!!! And our vet said he’s never seen another like mine! http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u217/a_smallgirl/animules/hoagie096.jpg

49. stephanie t says:

thats him now, his spots arent nearly as dark as your bully’s.

50. baby birdie says:

This pup is all like, “Somehow, I get the feeling that this isn’t a trampoline…”

51. Mama it broke!

52. Erinne Henry says:

In dire need of cuddles…what a Doll!