Highlights from Last Night’s Awards

Our red carpet reporters say that this year’s buzz was all about feathers, feathers, and more feathers! Here’s lovely Anne Hamthaway in a luscious pink creation by Revolving Dior…

… meanwhile, rising star Olivia Wildcat looks more like a lion in this stunning white ruffled gown by Oscar de la Rental.

Thanks to paparazzi Meagan E. and Courtney P.

Comments

1. Dahlink, you look faahbulous!

2. The pinky-pinky feathers beautifully bring out Anne’s lovely nosicle, don’t they?

3. What a crush there must have been on the red carpet! No el-boa room.

4. (The Original) Mel says:

Both of these divas are outraged at what Ratty Gerbilface said about them in his opening monologue.

5. fancy

6. I must gloat that an important member of my Invisible Stable of Extra-Dimensional Husbands ® won last night. Go Colin! See ya later. :mrgreen:

7. PS: Clearly these are from before the drinking started.

8. Queen of Dork says:

Zorro snap in the Z formation. (snap, snap, snap, snap) Fierce!

9. Hey Queenie! How’s Albert?

10. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

*Oscar de la Rental* = *snerk*

11. Queen of Dork says:

Oh, Theresa, he’s awesome! He’s so sweet and loving. He slept with me in my bed all night last night. He does try to do some naughty things such as jump on the dining room table but then I tell him “NO!” very firmly and he jumps right back down. He’s a really good cat and I love him very much. He just walked in here. He’s still exploring. He pawed at the door that goes from the kitchen to the garage so I opened that up for him so he can have an expedition out there. :)

12. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! NTMTOM, brill as usual!

13. That fabby is tabulous!

14. Tee heee! well put Tum

15. What an obvious nose job.

16. Gigi (the original one) says:

I was very happy about his win and The King’s speech is a great movie but he’ll always be Mr. Darcy to me!

17. Colonel Jenna says:

Er, actually, Anne does look wonderful in that color, and the fluffy feathers go great with her coat. QTE factor aside — I think she looks better than anyone on the red carpet.

18. Not to mention, being modestly covered. I know it’s very out of style to be modest these days, but… look how beautiful she is!!

19. Me likeed Revolving Dior.

20. Lewis n' Clark says:

I agree, Kar. Sniff – what ELSE under those feathers has been lifted? Are they hiding their bo-tocks treatments?

21. tesstricks says:

ahahahaha Revolving Dior!!

22. Me too!

23. Queenie, having a new cat is so much fun! It’s great to watch them discover everything.

24. You just can’t beat natural eyeliner!

25. Niiiiiice! :lol:

26. Queen of Dork says:

I have no idea who Colin is. But my boyfriend (who doesn’t know he’s my boyfriend) is Gary Sinise. :) He-he. Just kidding Ms. Gary Sinise’s girlfriend or wife or what have you.

27. OMG … Oscar de la Rental! Ahahahaha! You people are so awesome!

28. Queen of Dork says:

I agree tod. I think the best ever people comment on this site. :)

29. i can’t stop looking at that hammie!! she is soooo cute!!

30. Kitteh is all, “Get this chicken offa me!!!!”.

31. Woofy'sMa says:

Oscar de la Rental and Revolving Dior. Someone’s got a brilliant, yet divinely twisted mind. I love it!

32. Courtney P. says:

This thrills me to no end! I’m so happy that my fancy boy can pass for a beautiful starlet!!

33. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

@ TUM:

oooooooo NICELY inside-out!!! WIN!!!!

34. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

very effective and thorough “covering the posterior/ bum region” strategy there, Your Highness (Queen of Dork) ;)

(ie: “Sinise’s girlfriend or wife or what have you….”)

35. But dahling, it’s Calvin Cluck! Everyone who’s anyone is wearing him this season! ;-)

36. Is his name RuPaw?!?! :-)

37. Martha in Washington says:

Ooohh! Can I start one of those stable-thingies too? I will include Colin, George, Antonio, and Johnny to start with.

I just saw “The King’s Speech” Sunday night…FABULOUS movie!!

38. bookmonstercats says:

Tabby has matchinks shoes. Jimmy At-Choo with all those feathers.

39. bookmonstercats says:

Hee hee!!

40. Oh, well, in that case…..*A-Choooooo*.

41. The wonderful thing about one of those stable-thingies, as you call it, is that EVERYBODY can have one! See, it’s extra-dimensional, so the guy can be in more than one place at once. Genius! That’s why I had it patented!

42. KittyMarthaPoo says:

Didn’t you mean to say, “the pap-PURR-azzi”? ;)

43. Colin is Colin Firth and he just gets better with age! Can y’all believe that Pride and Prejudice was 15 years ago?? Colin Firth devotees, don’t miss “The Single Man” from last year! Definitely worth watching!

44. You look divine, Dahling.

45. Did you know that Gary Sinise (whom I also love) performs with a band called “The Lieutenant Dan Band?” :)

46. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

– or, perhaps even “PAW-purr-azzi” ???

47. Courtney, I love brindle tabbies! He looks like my Philo.

48. Martha in Washington says:

Theresa–YOU ARE A GENIUS!! Thanks for explaining the physics of the ISEDH. :)

PS-do I need to pay royalties or anything?

49. Martha in Washington says:

I have the special edition boxed set of “P&P” sitting on my shelf and it is turned so that Colin is looking at me all the time. I <3 Colin.

50. (The Original) Mel says:

I have a stable, and I must say, Colin Firth is def in it, as well as our own dear NTMTOM and Daniel Craig, and Clive Owen. It’s a little off balance, what with two blondes. Gotta get a redhead in dere.

51. Lewis n' Clark says:

I just hope Joan and Melinda Rabbiters weren’t too mean about their attire on the red carpet. On the other hand, I guess their job is to be disapproving.

52. Errmmmmm, yes. Yes you do. :P

53. Hm. My ISEDH would have to include Colin and Daniel Craig too,
    as well as Sean Bean and Denzel Washington. Bruce Willis is a little bit worse for the wear, but his smirk is still the gold standard.

A girl (of any age) can dream, right?

54. Madame X, please! It’s extradimensional. That means you and/or the IEDH can be any age you want!

55. (The Original) Mel says:

Ooooo. Sean Bean. Delectahbuhls! Thanks for reminding me of him.

56. Redheads I like…Ned Vaughn, Scott Grimes, and Ron Howard (esp. During his “Happy Days”) :-)

57. (The Original) Mel says:

Ned Vaughn. Zee eyeses! Yes! Sooo good in Courage Under Fire.

58. Oooh, yeah! I was remembering him from that 80’s movie where the dads are captured in North Korea & the kids go rescue them…what was that movie?!
    Also–that guy that was in The Unit…also in Saving Private Ryan..dadburn, can’t remember his name!

59. baby birdie says:

Yup, they sure do. :)

60. *snerk*

61. TrixandSam says:

OK, I have to share who’s my stable: Colin Firth (required), Hugh Jackman, Simon Baker, and Jeremy Northam. Oh, and for my token redhead, Toby Stephens.

62. puddlepeppers says:

I look for the boadacious styles!

63. The Shazinator says:

My little Alaidh used to attend those awards. http://www.flickr.com/photos/46871163@N00/2691925726/ Here she is looking fabulous.

64. O NO He/She/ IT DI-unt!!! says:

hey, that’s a lovely colored boa he(?)/she(?)’s wearing!!!! :)