Secret Admirer?

Por moi? Who would send me all these huge flowers I wonder?

Oh dear, must be someone, very…large.

Loves me, loves me not, loves me, Caitlin R.!

Comments

1. *sigh* I wish someone would send me flowers.

2. RE the hovertext: Are those catta-lilies?

3. Ham-ing it up?

Oh, and here’s the cat. ;-)

4. Ditto. Though our cats would destroy them within 24 hours. :-(

5. *rushes out to buy baby booties and cap*

J., thank you for giving me an excuse to look at baby clothes without scaring my boyfriend.

6. Mine seem to take no interest beyond a sneef or two.

7. How do you tell a gerbil from a hamster? Do gerbils have tails? Or are hamsters more likely to be mistaken as mice? I am woefully ignorant of pocket pet particulars, even after all these years of CO.

8. They were sent by a petal pusher.

9. My god — i WORE pedal pushers in the early 60s — hadn’t thought about ‘em in decades.

10. BRILLIANT (as per usual)

11. Thank you, CO, for making work bearable today.

12. Yep, gerbils have long-ish tails. They’re a little more streamlined and smaller than hamsters, too, I think.
    Eds., how about some Qte gerbil pictures?

13. bookmonstercats says:

Gerbils look like mini-kangaroos (big hind feets) and have very long, rat-like tails.

14. /marlinperkinsvoice on

We see here the ancient customs of primitive rodent marriage ceremony, or, hamfasting. Next, we’ll wait here while Jim will tackle the bride and groom from a moving helicopter. Brought to you by Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom.

15. Teeeeeensy handses for the win.

16. :lol: @ “hamfasting”!

17. Do we have a “streyatch” or “ehn” tag?

18. what ees thees? *touches with tiny hand*
    it is so smooth and cool *tiny nose quivers*
    eet smells pretty *stands on hind legs*
    I want to hug eet and call it George.

19. For some reason this reminds me of this cute hamster rolling in sand…

20. Yikes! Flowers bigger than my whole body! Is that Audrey II? 8O

21. I wish someone would send me the hammie.

22. Viola de Lesseps says:

The leetle back legs!! The tail-let!!!!! Aaaggh!!!!

23. (The Original) Mel says:

I love you so much.

24. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

Mais, bien sur, je crois que ces beaux fleurs sont achetes
    par Monsieur Pepe Le Pew, pour le souris !!!!

25. Ham-o-gram!

26. Or would that be more befitting of a Hams ‘n’ Racks post?

27. well that’s no Ichibana arrangement, but I must compliment their rug, an Afgahn red very like mine.

28. Thanks peeps!

29. I’m not sure what’s prettier, those flowers or that caramel coating.

30. Lucy's Mommeh says:

BUT..the ratlike tails have fur on them & a tuft on the end of the tail. Ups the squee factor..:)

31. oh mine too! i can put them up on the highest shelf of the entertainment center, where i have never seen one of them get to, but STILL, eventually… the flowers are goners!

32. Own! So sweet!!!!

33. micies and ratties have skin-ish looking tails, but feel very furry when you touch them, gerbilles have longer fur on their tails with a tafty end, hamms or=n the other hand have ADORABLE teeeeeny stubbular tails that have fur but look like skin, they are soooooo super cute and warrant many kisses. that’s why i love hamms the bestest. also their faces are cuter and stubbier

34. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

They are in on a conspiracy,
    with the Single Sock Stealers…..

35. Drat! No hammy stepstool to reach those yummy blooms.

36. oy, the flailing feetsies! The belly exposure! The CUTENESS. Blaarrghh!

37. I love the hams the best too! This one looks like my hamster…Butters!

38. I have really needed the giggles that CO has provided this week. Thanks for that, Meg and Company!

39. victoreia says:

Wait. I thought they were the Single Sock Stealers! (And the Flower Devourers. Which is why I asked not to get flowers when I got out of the hospital last year…..)

40. Hamster Zoomies on Parade!!! Whooo!

41. CatViccer says:

That was my first thought! Ehn!

Beautiful ham and flowers! But ehn!

42. victoreia says:

I think that’s Audrey III. 8-O

43. leaves of cat grass says:

i have filed this under “i shall sneeeeeef you”…

44. DINNER!

45. I wish this was in the desk calendar so I could hang it on my cube wall. Mgmt disapproves of using the color printer for such things. :(

46. Management has to go to lunch sometime…

47. Introducing the FTD Hamster Bouquet!