Ehw. Mah. Gah. Check Out the Goth Chick

“Look, sweetie, I don’t know how they do things over at Edgar Allan Poe High School, or wherever you transferred from, but if you want to join the Slipperette Spirit Squad you need to get out of that funk and show some spunk!”

“Fer shure! So lose the Elvira-Queen-of-the-Dork eye shadow, pin those ears up, and let’s see some cartwheels!”

They’re so cruel when they’re cool, Kindall D.

1. Poor bunneh. Life’s so hard when you’re so adoralabuhls.. ^_^

2. Hence the angsty eyes… you can always see it in the bunneh eyes…

3. Hence the angsty eyes… you can always see it in the angsty bunneh eyes…

Also? I’ve been told I am posting too quickly. I thought enthusiasm is good, no?

4. Fluff McFluff'n says:

I WANT THAT BUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):) but i can’t have one:…..(

5. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

Didn’t anyone tell the mfrs of the Slippers,
    that Bunnehs DISAPPROVE of everything? Those bunneh slippers are HAPPY !!!

6. The memo must’ve slipped by them.

7. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

@ brinnann: “slipped” by them… (giggle)

@ HonGlad:
    Year/ Tiger, here ….

8. About western zodiac signs: earth’s orbit is not regular because of the wobble around the axis. Astronomers recently recalculated the dates associated with each sign to compensate for those shifts through the millennia since the Babylonians first created them. Your sign may be different now:

9. No, there’s a major exception clause: they must be happy everyday during the Year of Bun (Chinese new year, it actually starts on Feb 3rd).

10. OMG a year of the Rabbit… we are doomed to the most disapproving year ever,

11. Oooohhh, there’s gonna be some SERIOUSLY unhappy-pretending-to-be-happy buns! :shock: I fear we are sure to suffer double-disapproval next year to make up for it.

12. Well, I was born in the year of the bun (obviously not this year) and I’ve found it more accurate than our zodiacal one. That’s if you could all any of ’em accurate and I am not at all dissaproving. “What have you got on, did it come from a thrift shop,did you have an argument with your hairdresser and as for that……

13. Wait, which one is Emo? Elmo? What..? Totally lost the vibe when I saw the pic.
    Bunny just needs to head to my house and he will not even worry about hating life, we’ll hate it to-ge-ther….. Buns rule!

14. 260Oakley says:

Smells like bleen spirit

15. 260Oakley says:

hardcore bunge music

16. Kurt Cobun would be proud.

17. *headdesk*

Coney get any worse?

18. Snerk, I say!

19. El-ahrairah up a tree, I hop not!

20. Yay for the hovertext!!!

21. earlybird1 says:

AWESOMEST hovertext ever! ROTFL! XD NTMTOM, you slay me.

22. The bunneh disapproves of your misspelling of Edgar Allan Poe’s name.

23. Not That Mike The Other Mike says:

Whoops! Thanks for the correction. I shall make that error … nevermore!

24. lol

25. NOMTOM, you rock. I needed a good belly laugh this morning. Thx.

26. Gigi (the original one) says:

Life…don’t talk to me about life…

27. Ah, Marvin. The metallic Eeyore.

Eeyore with the brain the size of a planet, that is.

28. And remember girls, beauty knows no pain, if you want to be a Slipperette, keep smiling, keep smiling :) :)

29. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

Magic Ingredient, Pageants: Vaseline.
    Cases and cases, of jars, of Vaseline.

30. Duct tape and WD 40!

31. “…black eyes, like a doll’s eyes…”

32. You made me do it again, didn’t you?

” Didn’t see the first bun for about a half an hour. 13-incher. You know how you know that when you’re in the water, Chief? You tell by looking from the ears to the puff. What we didn’t know, was our bomb mission had been so secret, no distress signal had been sent. They didn’t even list us overdue for a week. Very first light, Chief, buns come cruisin’, so we formed ourselves into tight groups . . . the idea was: bun comes to the nearest man, that man he starts poundin’ and hollerin’ and screamin’ and sometimes the bun go away… but sometimes he wouldn’t go away. Sometimes that bun he looks right into ya. Right into your eyes. And, you know, the thing about a bun… he’s got lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a doll’s eyes. When he comes at ya, doesn’t seem to be living… until he disapproves of ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then… ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin’ . . . “

33. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

— again, with them “lifeless eyes” ….

Enjoyed. Truly!!! Auteur!!! Auteur!!!!

34. Theresa, I KNEW you couldn’t resist! :)

35. It’s the BUNS that can’t resist. They’re soulless disapproving machines.

36. Kristen S. says:

I went to Edgar Allan Poe Middle School–true story!

37. Was your mascot the Raven?

And were your school colors black & red death?

38. bookmonstercats says:

With a matching Masque to go with the Red Death, of course.

39. And during homeroom every day, you could hear the beating of the hideous heart? :mrgreen:

40. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

(resounding silence)

(resounding silence)

41. Or was the homeroom teacher missing because you had sealed her living in the tomb????

42. And the tolling of the bell between classes…

43. Goth bun says “Please. You two are so fake.”

44. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

*knowing snicker*

45. haw!

46. The evil it burns.

47. That’s not a rabbit…it’s Taylor Momsen!

48. Those slippers actually look haughty. Poor bun. It gets better after high school, I promise.

49. Let’s be honest. Life is high school. No wonder that bun looks so angsty.

50. Now, Kar, let’s not use hasty sweeping statements. Life is not all high school. Well, work is high school. And the kids’ school is, kind of, high school. And the internet is high school . . . Never mind.

51. I feel like Daria.

52. warrior rabbit says:

I loved Daria!

53. A potential girlfriend for Emo Bun?

54. Oooo, and they can write emo love-poems to each other! Awwww!

55. And listen to Joy Division . . .

56. While Tiffany and Brittany stay in town and marry their jock boyfriends who turn out to be alcoholics, goth bun goes to an ivy league university, becomes a top scientist and will only return to his childhood home town to present its Nobel prize.

57. Mew mew mew I has a cute says:

Teen bun angst? Emo buns new girlfriend? Gothic disaprooval bunneh? Grown up cookies and cream bunneh? In fact, I find this post strange because I drew a punk rock bunny in my sketchbook.

58. Kathleen in Canada says:

That bunny has the same eyeshadow as my daughter LOL

59. Bunny, sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion!