Ehw. Mah. Gah. Check Out the Goth Chick

“Look, sweetie, I don’t know how they do things over at Edgar Allan Poe High School, or wherever you transferred from, but if you want to join the Slipperette Spirit Squad you need to get out of that funk and show some spunk!”

“Fer shure! So lose the Elvira-Queen-of-the-Dork eye shadow, pin those ears up, and let’s see some cartwheels!”

They’re so cruel when they’re cool, Kindall D.

Comments

1. Poor bunneh. Life’s so hard when you’re so adoralabuhls.. ^_^

2. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

Didn’t anyone tell the mfrs of the Slippers,
    that Bunnehs DISAPPROVE of everything? Those bunneh slippers are HAPPY !!!

3. Hence the angsty eyes… you can always see it in the bunneh eyes…

4. Hence the angsty eyes… you can always see it in the angsty bunneh eyes…

Also? I’ve been told I am posting too quickly. I thought enthusiasm is good, no?

5. The memo must’ve slipped by them.

6. Wait, which one is Emo? Elmo? What..? Totally lost the vibe when I saw the pic.
    Bunny just needs to head to my house and he will not even worry about hating life, we’ll hate it to-ge-ther….. Buns rule!

7. 260Oakley says:

Smells like bleen spirit

8. 260Oakley says:

hardcore bunge music

9. Kurt Cobun would be proud.

10. Yay for the hovertext!!!

11. The bunneh disapproves of your misspelling of Edgar Allan Poe’s name.

12. NOMTOM, you rock. I needed a good belly laugh this morning. Thx.

13. Gigi (the original one) says:

Life…don’t talk to me about life…

14. And remember girls, beauty knows no pain, if you want to be a Slipperette, keep smiling, keep smiling :) :)

15. “…black eyes, like a doll’s eyes…”

16. No, there’s a major exception clause: they must be happy everyday during the Year of Bun (Chinese new year, it actually starts on Feb 3rd).

17. Not That Mike The Other Mike says:

Whoops! Thanks for the correction. I shall make that error … nevermore!

18. Kristen S. says:

I went to Edgar Allan Poe Middle School–true story!

19. OMG a year of the Rabbit… we are doomed to the most disapproving year ever,

20. Goth bun says “Please. You two are so fake.”

21. The evil it burns.

22. Oooohhh, there’s gonna be some SERIOUSLY unhappy-pretending-to-be-happy buns! :shock: I fear we are sure to suffer double-disapproval next year to make up for it.

23. Was your mascot the Raven?

And were your school colors black & red death?

24. That’s not a rabbit…it’s Taylor Momsen!

25. lol

26. Ah, Marvin. The metallic Eeyore.

Eeyore with the brain the size of a planet, that is.

27. bookmonstercats says:

With a matching Masque to go with the Red Death, of course.

28. You made me do it again, didn’t you?

” Didn’t see the first bun for about a half an hour. 13-incher. You know how you know that when you’re in the water, Chief? You tell by looking from the ears to the puff. What we didn’t know, was our bomb mission had been so secret, no distress signal had been sent. They didn’t even list us overdue for a week. Very first light, Chief, buns come cruisin’, so we formed ourselves into tight groups . . . the idea was: bun comes to the nearest man, that man he starts poundin’ and hollerin’ and screamin’ and sometimes the bun go away… but sometimes he wouldn’t go away. Sometimes that bun he looks right into ya. Right into your eyes. And, you know, the thing about a bun… he’s got lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a doll’s eyes. When he comes at ya, doesn’t seem to be living… until he disapproves of ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then… ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin’ . . . “

29. And during homeroom every day, you could hear the beating of the hideous heart? :mrgreen:

30. Those slippers actually look haughty. Poor bun. It gets better after high school, I promise.

31. *headdesk*

Coney get any worse?

32. Well, I was born in the year of the bun (obviously not this year) and I’ve found it more accurate than our zodiacal one. That’s if you could all any of ‘em accurate and I am not at all dissaproving. “What have you got on, did it come from a thrift shop,did you have an argument with your hairdresser and as for that……

33. haw!

34. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

*knowing snicker*

35. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

– again, with them “lifeless eyes” ….

JK.
    Enjoyed. Truly!!! Auteur!!! Auteur!!!!

36. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

Magic Ingredient, Pageants: Vaseline.
    Cases and cases, of jars, of Vaseline.

37. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

@ brinnann: “slipped” by them… (giggle)

@ HonGlad:
    Year/ Tiger, here ….

38. Snerk, I say!

39. Theresa, I KNEW you couldn’t resist! :)

40. Let’s be honest. Life is high school. No wonder that bun looks so angsty.

41. A potential girlfriend for Emo Bun?

42. It’s the BUNS that can’t resist. They’re soulless disapproving machines.

43. Now, Kar, let’s not use hasty sweeping statements. Life is not all high school. Well, work is high school. And the kids’ school is, kind of, high school. And the internet is high school . . . Never mind.

44. Duct tape and WD 40!

45. Oooo, and they can write emo love-poems to each other! Awwww!

46. earlybird1 says:

AWESOMEST hovertext ever! ROTFL! XD NTMTOM, you slay me.

47. And listen to Joy Division . . .

48. I feel like Daria.

49. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

ka-thump.

(resounding silence)

ka-thump.

(resounding silence)

ka-thump.

50. Or was the homeroom teacher missing because you had sealed her living in the tomb????

51. While Tiffany and Brittany stay in town and marry their jock boyfriends who turn out to be alcoholics, goth bun goes to an ivy league university, becomes a top scientist and will only return to his childhood home town to present its Nobel prize.

52. Mew mew mew I has a cute says:

Teen bun angst? Emo buns new girlfriend? Gothic disaprooval bunneh? Grown up cookies and cream bunneh? In fact, I find this post strange because I drew a punk rock bunny in my sketchbook.

53. And the tolling of the bell between classes…

54. El-ahrairah up a tree, I hop not!

55. warrior rabbit says:

I loved Daria!

56. Kathleen in Canada says:

That bunny has the same eyeshadow as my daughter LOL

57. Bunny, sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion!

58. About western zodiac signs: earth’s orbit is not regular because of the wobble around the axis. Astronomers recently recalculated the dates associated with each sign to compensate for those shifts through the millennia since the Babylonians first created them. Your sign may be different now: http://gawker.com/5732115/your-zodiac-sign-may-have-changed

59. Fluff McFluff'n says: