Mah Banket Goes To Elebenty

I habs a feeber and a berry stubby doze.

Gonna stay under the cubbers and watch moobies on teebee all day.

If I surbibe.

Inconceibable, Maggie, and Traci G.

Comments

1. Dat puppy looks like a frumpy little person.

2. Aww, wee goggie has the sniffles! Come here, lovey, lemme snuggle you and prepare you some chicken soup an’ dumplins…

3. warrior rabbit says:

Hot chamomile tea and chicken soup with saltines are on the menu today, leetle goggie. And you will survive, hey hey!

4. giter piter says:

awww i am thick too boggie, come way in the couch wib me

5. victoreia says:

Crawl in wib me, little guy. I’b got a stubby doze, too.

6. Wait, don’t cows have moobies?

7. Take two milk bones and call me in the morning.

8. Oh, man. I just got that. *snort*

9. fish eye no miko says:

Shouldn’t it be “Cude Oberload”? (-:

10. *rubs doggie ears between fingers* Ahhhhh, I’m ok now.

11. Oh Mah gawds. Meeb toob. Ahms not feeling goob either. Let’s nuggels upz.

12. Move over, pupperoo. I think that is a good way to spend a winter day.

13. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

…sowwy that he haz a code id da dose. :(

14. You keep uddin dat mord. I do dot fimk it beemf bot you fink it beemf. :mrgreen:

15. Oberdobe.

16. Alice Shortcake says:

*passes tissue, then says “oh, to hell with it” and gets under cubbers with doggie*

17. muttluver says:

Haha, the spelling almost made me miss the reference.

18. 260Oakley says:

Oh look, they left a Yorkie Puppermint Patty on the pillow.

19. You might also could get a kitteh kat scan just to be safe. = : )

20. Ok-Spinal Tap reference for the win.

21. Does goggie have bieber fever? or just plain fever?

22. Gigi (the original one) says:

Took me 4 times reading it but I finally figured it out, I don’t read “cold’ very well.

23. Martha in Washington says:

PLEASE not Bieber Fever. That is just annoying!

24. Martha in Washington says:

*cooking chicken noodle soup and tea and some of that yucky honey-lemon-whiskey cough medicine*
    I’ll be right there sweetums, just hold on!

25. jessica10265 says:

I don’t usually comment, but I’m stumped. What is elebenty in non sniffles talk?

26. Andi from NC says:

That’s just about the most pitiful thing I’ve every seen….

27. A bad case of bed hair, come, let me brush it for you.

28. I bwing you a teddie to hug, witta one. And den I sing you to sweep wiv a wuwwaby.

29. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

30. *like*

31. elebenty = eleventy (kid-talk for eleven) = eleven (pop culture meme from the movie “spinal tap” meaning impossibly excessive)

32. HA!

33. Awww, that’s just like my husband, who’s hiding in bed right this minute, feeling sick and looking puny (I just hope it’s not that awful stomach bug that’s been doing the rounds)

34. O NO He/She/ IT DI-unt!!! says:

@ Therese:

je m’excuse, mais j’ai traduit tout meme “beemf”. Qu’est-ce que “beemf”?

Signed,
    (sigh)
    I know, I”m ruining the punchline.

35. O NO He/She/ IT DI-unt!!! says:

and also “ooby-dooby” (per Roy Orbison)!!!

36. I’m sick, on my birthday even, but little goggie and 260O made me smile. There are worse things than a little bug.

37. 260Oakley says:

You’re sick on your birfday? That blows. I’ll eat a chocolate chip cookie in your honor. I’m sure that will make you feel better. ;)

38. Heck, I’ll eat two chocolate chip cookies in your honor. That should cure you completely.

39. Or just “Oobi.”

40. It helps if you read it out loud, I’ve found. My blankey goes to elebenty too and I’m staying under it for as long as I can today with the snow blowing and the temp dropping as we speak.

41. Most electric blankets only go to 9 or 10, see?

42. Heck, I will make the huge sacrifice and have a delicious Hot Toddy (with Irish Whiskey) in your honor. That will surely make one of us feel better at least!!

43. I shall eat three chocolate chip cookies, and some of this chocolate mousse cake. That should make you bullet-proof. :mrgreen:

44. Copperbat says:

scoot ober, Maggie. I think i hab a feeber too.

45. I prescribe puppies and cozy bankies for all of us that have colds.

46. Thanx guys. The self-sacrificing nature of COers is truly heartwarming.

47. Yes! and I don’t eben hab a code. iPad + Netflix streaming = WIN

48. OMG! I forgot about that honey-lemon-whiskey stuff. My mom used to give it to me when I was sick. I’m glad she did, I hate the taste of whiskey (and most other booze) to this day!

49. Martha in Washington says:

I’ll see your three chocolate chip cookies and chocolate mousse cake and raise you three oatmeal raisin cookies, some butterscotch pudding and a cup of hot cocoa with whipped cream.

50. muttluver says:

I love how all the regulars on here make a habit of embedding links to scenes from children’s shows.

51. muttluver says:

My dad lets me taste his wine. I don’t like it–never have more than a sip–and don’t even want to touch the brown stuff.

52. muttluver says:

Dangit peoples, now I want cookies and cake! I’ll hafta go in search of some….

53. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

….Martha mentioned “pudding” on CO…..
    chaos is sure to result…..

54. Just keep wondering “what is in it, that makes it BRoWN?”!

55. I welcome our cute overlords?

56. And now I demand to know how puppy is doing! Will more snugglings be necessary?

57. Martha in Washington says:

*dusts off hands*
    My work here is done.

58. Ah, this is adorable! I found out I have mono today, and this is only too accurate.