Sledjacking

Realizing that winter sports should be left to the experts, one cute pooch takes matters into her own paws. Let’s watch:

Comments

1. LOL this gives new meaning to the term Sled Dog!

2. Sled Hijacker strikes again, your children are not safe. Lock your sleds up, even in motion. Don’t be a victim.

3. Well he needs his own!

4. WendyPinNJ says:

LOL! That’s just hilarious!

“You let the dog go!”

5. 260Oakley says:

Todogganing

6. Bullydog. sled snatcher strikes again. :D

7. Dog holds up Dog police badge… Barks “get out of the sled sir,
    I am commandeering this vehicle for the dog sled patrol”
    Takes off with sled after Miscreants.

8. Good boy! Kid should have taken dog with on the first ride, obvy that is what the dog wanted!

9. April's NaNa says:

260Oakley – Do you think these up ahead of time and just WAIT ’til something just comes along in need of your wit? You rock! :-)

10. Even smaller than Calvin!

11. Well, dog wanted to get on at the start and boy didn’t let him so he took matters into his own paws. Good dog *pat, pat*

12. That dog is anything but stupid. What a cute little smartie.

13. Too hilarious that he just stole it and took off. He’s all like, “Let me show you how it’s done, beeyatches!”.

14. Doggone! Total hoot, I give an 8.4 on the sled steal, a 7.6 on the kid’s roll-I deducted a point for what we hockey fans call ‘taking a dive’ ;D -, and a solid 9.0 on the dog’s sled ride!

15. Stealthy sledder steals swiftly, scattering snow!

100% win, absolute love!

16. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

YAY goggies in red Superdog capes rolling down tha slopes!!

17. skippymom says:

This is just so totally made of awesomeness.

18. 260Oakley says:

Nope, I call ‘em as I sees ‘em.

19. Hide ye’ kids, hide ye’ wife…

20. WIN

21. And in other news, the latest case of sled-jacking occurred today on the slopes behind 123 Elm Street. Eye witnesses report that the culprit was wearing a red sweater, had 4 legs, and was allegedly adorable. When asked what the police are doing about these brutal events, a spokesman replied “What, are you kidding!”.

More on this story as it develops.

22. Don’t know which I’m more impressed with, doggie’s sled-snitching abilities, or the fact that doggie knows how to USE a sled!

23. we gonna find yew.

24. LMAO still. That is one smart snow pup. I wonder if he is any relation to the pup that skateboards. He/she’s the same kind of dog. It took a bull dog to figure it was better to ride than pull a sled.

25. Gigi (the original one) says:

Had to watch it twice it’s so funny!

26. She calls it a “stupid dog!” I think the dog did much better than her kid . . . Let’s re-evaluate who’s less stupid, shall we??

27. Best dog EVER. I love at 0:39 when he realises the other girl’s having a go on her sled. “Not on my watch!”

28. Reminds me of the skateboarding bulldog too. Dogs are such thrillseekers! Plus maybe they like their ears and jowls to flap in the breeze.

29. LittleInsaneDrunkenAngel says:

My dog has that same outfit.

30. What a helpful puppy ! offering to take the sled back up the hill for the kids !

31. *applause* :lol:

32. When I was little, I -so- wanted my dog to go sledding with me, but my folks wouldn’t bring her along. This makes up for that! Yay happy sledding dog!

33. Jenn in IL says:

You can run an’ tell that…

34. Recovering Hippie says:

All your sleds belong to me!

35. How many days did that dog just lay around recuperating?
    Awesome video!

36. Tillman is a bulldog…tho this year in the Rose Parade he skimboarded too, and I think last year he snowboarded :)

37. Does this remind anyone else of the old ski game on the computer where you get to a certain distance and the monster comes out and eats you? Only cuter.

38. Here feller come back feller
    best doggone dog on a sled.

39. AGREED!

40. AGREED! That boy got what he deserved!

41. AGREED! That boy got what he deserved!

42. Biscuit Tin says:

Lemme on! Lemme on! Wait! Lemme on! Lemme….Hey, thanks!

43. “outfit”….[snicker] :)

44. That dog RULEZ! No, really. I can just see him rearranging the furniture during the night and laughing diabolically.

45. Omg… BEST!! I loofed the on-sled cam shots. <3

46. best video in A LONG TIME, seriously.

47. I know! And it’s such a swift little move too! I did not know this about Frenchies.

48. had to come back to look again and noticed, doggie has matching red booties!

49. Kirsten D. says:

…Homeboy!

50. Have youse guys ever been chewed on by a dog when sledding? I have, and let me tell you, it’s mmmiiighty distracting!!!

51. Time to call the Dog Whisperer?

52. Hilarious!

53. yes.

54. MUST. HAVE. FRENCHIE!!!!!!

55. YES!! Ski Free! That game was _impossible_.

56. So cute