Do You Mind?!

Tryin’ to sleep here, can’t a fella get a little rest, and besides this is a private beach, the homeowner’s association will be hearing about this, grumble aargle snarg

Comments

1. Hah, awesomly cute! :) Love it

2. seal: >:OOOOO
    penguin: doo doo doo hey that seal shaped rock just moved didn’t it?

3. penguin “hmm…. wonder what’s over here on this rock..”
    Seal ” AHHHH! OMG TH FREK?!”
    Penguin, “OH MY BAD BRO!” -scurries off-

4. rosyatrandom says:

Nice ending; you can’t help but wonder if the next penguin is going to do exactly the same thing…

5. catservant says:

Oooops! Pardon me! Pardon me! No worries, eh?

6. annonomous says:

Awwwwww-some.

7. The exasperated look from the seal at 0:16 is priceless.

8. Ratso Penguin. “I’m WALKIN’ hee-uh!”

9. BLOOOORRRRPPPP!

10. I was waiting for the 2nd penguin to step on the seal, too. :D

11. Seal : OMG you just jumped the queue!
    Second Penguin: Wonder if I can get away with the same…

12. dogsleder says:

OMG you guys!! Go to this link http://www.despair.com/viewall.html and check out the poster for “Curiosity.” The picture was part of a caption contest awhile back and I thought it might have been photoshopped. But maybe not… Glad this little fellow got away. But maybe the second one wasn’t so lucky?

13. I totally didn’t even realize it was anything other than a rock until it moved!!!!!

14. Owww my sunburn!!

15. Lucy's Mommeh says:

someone needs their eyes checked!

16. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

“DO you MIND????????”

17. 260Oakley says:

Caution: flippery when wet.

18. kibblenibble says:

Oakley, you are amazing. :-D

19. Sooooo glad I swallowed my diet Coke before I read that. You, sir (or madam) are out to kill me!

20. HEY, I AIN’T JUST A ROCK YOU CAN HOP ON, YA KNOW…

21. Gigi (the original one) says:

(in Steve Martin’s voice) Well EXCUUUUUSE me!

22. April's NaNa says:

“flippery when wet”hahahaHAHA!!

23. Did anybody else half-expect to hear kind of a *HONK!* sound effect when pengy stepped on the sealio?

24. zzzzzzzzz…. hmph? zrg? HEY! mph.. zzzzzzz

25. I did! I was watching without the sound at first *some*thing, but no. Just mouth agape

26. WOW ! That was some serious pink in that mouth !

27. mike from queens says:

This one made the big time. I just saw it broadcast on Inside Edition a few hours ago.

28. I love how the penguin’s all, “yeah, yeah, whatever dude.”

29. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

30. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

yeh. I think Penguins walking should always be accompanied by silly,
    Benny Hill-ish music. It’s the arm/ fins held out at 30 degrees for no particular, evident porpoise (see what I did there? giggle/ snort) except general balance …

31. Would that be a Seal of Disapproval? ;-)

32. It was on the Today Show this morning but with out sound!! Loved how the seal went back to sleep!

33. :groan:

34. This makes me LAUGH OUT LOUD. LOUDLY. I love the walrus(?)’s ‘OH MY GAWWWWWWD, HOW DARE YOU?!?!’ look and the pengie’s, ‘Oops, I’m outta here!’ shuffle.

35. Between the accents and the animals, this may be the most charming video ever made.

36. cold feet! hee hee

37. Seal = drama queen!

38. Orange_Drake says:

That’s a leopard seal and an adele penguin. Leopard seals feed primarily on penguins. This appeared to be a female elephant seal, which don’t. Though if they keep jumping on her she might consider it.

39. Hoppy landings brought to you by the Blorp Corporation.

40. Yea that seal was being a little over dramatic. Judging by his facial expression you’d think someone dun stoooole his bucket!

41. I love how Mr. Tux turns and waddles down Mr. Sealio’s body away from the gaping maul before hopping off.

42. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

I second this comment/ Tag Suggeshe.

43. Yakkity Sax, or some other selection you had in mind, HMMmmmmm?

44. I love how he goes back to sleep so quickly.

45. FTW. *perfectly* captures the seal’s reaction

46. Love the way the narrator supplies the sound effect: “HO!”

47. skippymom says:

I watched it without sound. Does the seal call the penguin a “ho”?

48. Some little penquin needs to cut his toenails!

49. darkshines says:

I have had a pretty rough week (and it is only going to get worse) and have been signed off work with stress. However penguins always make me feel better :)

50. CouchMonarch says:

As a certain Mr. B. Bunny once said: “Pen-goo-win!”

I don’t know what’s better about this vid, the accents or the second penguin coming along at the end.

51. HAW!

52. I’m just disappointed that the video ended before we learned if the second one would follow suit.

53. cookiemonster says:

Is it weird that I want to lie down and spoon the chubtastic seal?

54. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

that would DEFINITELY be a contenduh!!!

55. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

yay for nature factoids!!

56. victoreia says:

That’s probably the same expression I have when my cat does that to me. (Of course, I don’t have as padding as Mr. Seal, so it hurts more…..)

57. Man, the narration is just amazing. “Have you got it? Have you? WELL DONE.” In that amazing, wonderful, intoxicating accent. Anyone hear also a fan of the BBC’s animated series, Creature Comforts? Reminds me of that.

58. I was waiting for a Chewbacca sound to come out of that seal when he lifted his head up.

59. LOL Oh, LOL!

60. Yup! Wasn’t it claymation, though? I should look it up. Been awhile.

61. That is the poshest British accent I have ever heard. This lady just had time to take down her horse racing hat before the belly-bouncing commenched.

62. who knew seals were such drama queens?

63. Ew, penguins.

Signed, a Capitals fan.

64. baby birdie says:

Penguin: La la la… (hops on seal)
    Seal: Aaaah! Hey, I’m trying to SLEEP here!
    Penguin: (startled) Oops, sorry. :-O

65. dogsleder says:

I love Maru’s comment of “HEY, I AIN’T JUST A ROCK YOU CAN HOP ON, YA KNOW…” because…there’s also a species of penguin called a *Rockhopper* lol AND…one of their main predators is the leopard seal.

66. darkshines says:

Haha! Nicely done!

67. mandy_Reeves says:

video narrated by sir paul mccartney(it kinda sounds like him)

68. Link’s down on youtube – can be found here. http://www.videolog.tv/video.php?id=613210

69. Gee thanks Rhoderick Peter Powell and ya fancy schmancy copyright! Now I’ll have to go out and BUY your video clip (hahahahahaha, riiiight).