Prepare To Be Amazed!

For my next trick, the great Alaka Zamster, shall make this …nugget …disappear!

Now you see it… nomnomnomnomnomnom you don’t!

Wild applause, Indy and Nina!

Comments

1. Let me guess, they’re bigger on the inside.

2. Such a little chubby cutie pie! Those little legs can barely hold up his plump little tummy when he goes for a stroll on the desk…

3. Lily Allen :P

4. (The Original) Mel says:

Oooooo. Aaaaaaahhhhhh.

5. kibblenibble says:

Now there’s some BEF (beady eye factor!) Indy didn’t blink once during all that nom nom nomming.

6. happypiano says:

i thought his eyes were about to pop out for a second there….

oh and my face felt all tingly when his face got really close to the camera.

7. I love him!!! Chubby and boneless-looking and cute all at the same time !

8. Looks like my hamster with broccoli. Only he puts it in his pouch and carries it to his hideaway before nom-nom-nomming. :D

9. Looks like someone needs to work on his push ups lest he end up with carpet burns on his nether regions.

10. Gigi (the original one) says:

I think Indy has indulge a little to much in the noming department.
    Please do NOT offer him a “wafer-thin mint”!

11. OMG THE BEADY EYES!!!!!

12. The way his bulge out when chewing is a little bit weird, I must say.

13. Haha, this adorable fluffpot is almost entirely made of cheekpouches.

14. 260Oakley says:

Almond Joy

15. Psssshhhawww… that’s nuthin. Indy coulda made that nugget disappear in 2 seconds flat just by stuffing it in his pouch. Oh well. Guess he was more hungry than concerned about astounding the audience. It looked mighty delish.

P.s. “Indy”… greatest name for a hammie. Specially when he goes a-runnin on that super-duper speedy wheelie.

16. Indy needs to take a spin or two on the exercise wheel!

17. One of my rats’ was named Indy (RIP). Mostly for Indiana Jones, and also because he was hooded & had a ‘racing stripe’ down his back.

I like to get real close to my rats when they eat, I am easily entertained by them.

18. Harry the hairy hamster never took a drink
    For fear he would end up “ralphing” in the sink
    Then one day he sneaked a drink & ended up getting drunk
    So Frank his favorite ferret had to toss him in the trunk
    Back at home Harry hamster slept on his running wheel
    All is fair in love and war, except behind the wheel.

19. Kibble – I thought extreme BEF as well.

20. No Indy, life isn’t fair, you eat one Almond and you put on 2 grams, in my case 2lbs.

21. Hee hee! At the end, when he’s strolling around on the desk, he looks like a real, live ZhuZhu Pet! (Only without the weird noises)

22. Zee EYES! Look like they’re about to pop out of his little heed!
    Adorable though; makes me want a hammie again.
    Had to turn off the sound though: Lily Allen covering The Kooks? That’s not going in MY pouch for later, no siree.

23. *snicker*

24. Jabba the Hutt…

25. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

I believe that 2600 can create clevaire puns *IN HER SLEEP*!!!

26. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

Them’s some fast-moving jaws, they are …

27. Yeah, me too. I have beads that aren’t that beady.

28. I hate to admit it, but I got bored about the same time that Indy did.

“Okay, treat’s gone, you can put the camera away now.”

29. For my next trick, I shall make the hamster disappear!

*steals hamster, places on desk, watches adorable wembling around*

30. I don’t understand how anything related to this small, fluffy thing could survive in the wild. It’s just popcorn for bears.

31. hee hee haw haw!!

32. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

whoooooo HA that’s good :)

33. NOt to be a nuffer….but his eyeballs squoosh in and out of his head when he is nomming….it is disturbing…but I liked the way he toddled along on the desk afterwards.

34. can you imagine living in a place where those things scurry around the neighborhood?

35. Lisa Shalet says:

I liked it when he nipped the owners finger…probably because there was no more food. Definitely could use some personal encounters of the moving kind with an exercise device.

36. omg he is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    my hamster loves to eat popcorn u should let him try som
    ps. hamsters cant eat almonds it has 2 much acid if u want to keep him helthey dont feed him almonds.
    pps.i only just figured this out its not your falt

37. That is one plump little dwarf hammy. He practically waddles from one end to other end of desk. My dwarf hammies could never be still long enough for me to get a decent picture – always hustling and bustling.

38. Adorable, and I do NOT want to be a nuffer, but…doesn’t this hammy look a bit on the overweight side? I have had three teddy bear hamsters, and two Russian, none of them have been so “puffy” that they swam instead of walking.

I still think it’s cute, but I also find it somewhat worrysome.

39. Awesome Girl says:

Haha! I know that song… Well sorta, I looked it up…