Every Home Needs One of These

“Hello, I’m working my way through college selling magazines about how our cult is the one true religion so please sign our petition to ban — EEEEEAAAUGH!

Alex W. warns: “Spotacas doesn’t like trespassers hanging around his house!”

Comments

1. On second thought, let’s not go to Camelot. It is a silly place.

2. I love it. Cats are awesome.

3. I love that cat’s name. It seems like it fits too.

4. Spotacas will re-emerge any minute now & hiss rather pointedly:
    “Hay, you kids: get offa my lawn…….!!!”
    (Well, with the price of real estate being what it is today,
    weez hasta keep up appearances…..!1! ) :roll:

5. Katherine says:

That is an adorable name. Love his digs!

6. 260Oakley says:

Swat team in action.

7. I love heem. “Spotacus,” LOL! I love his whappy white paws!

8. I’ve tried to train my cats to do this, but instead they ask salesmen, religions and charities in, make them welcome and use my best china.

9. Snerk…. “You Kids get Off my porch!”

Grumpy old man cat HEhehe
    and 260Oakley Hahahah!

10. HA!

11. i saw the butt wiggle through the top left window before he sprang out. :)

12. LOL

13. Oh yes, yes, yes! Probably one of my most favoritest movies!!

14. It’s just a model.

15. This is actually kinda scary if you just woke up….

16. I LOVE that someone built Spotacus (best cat name ever) his very own castlebox!

‘GET OFFA MAH LAWHN’

17. this post may offend some folks from utah…. just sayin’… xDD

18. Gigi (the original one) says:

Go get’hem Spotacus !!
    I don’t like to admit but sometime I catch myself doing the grumpy old women thing, “Why his he parking in front of my house?” Why doesn’t he park in front of HIS house?” LOL!

19. Gigi (the original one) says:

Also I can’t believe nobody said it:

I’m Spotacus!

20. My bunny ugmoe had a house like that! And a similar attitude towards visitors.

21. You’re doing ding-dong ditch wrong.. you have to do the ditch part…

22. “Spotacus, are you well?”

— “Dominous, I am myself again.”

23. Muhaha. I had to watch it again just to see that :)

24. Oh no you Di’n’t.

25. i’m sure NOMTOM was equally poking fun at all cults who go door to door and not calling mormons a cult (before we get an onslaught of mormons waving torches!)

26. That’s… Scary.

27. Omg that is freaking HILARIOUS!!! bwahahaha

28. That was freaking HILARIOUS!!!

29. I kind of admire those young missionaries in their white shirts and ties riding around in the summer on bicycles. And in Florida/DC, it gets dang hot & humid! Good for them for putting their money where their mouths are.

I suspect the folks from Utah are used to some gentle and not so gentle teasing.Heck, everytime they air a BYU game, espn makes some comment about where did they store their bikes.

30. Ugmoe was my attack-rabbit. He used to hide under the furniture and lunge out at our feet when we walked by. And then almost the next moment he’d want to give bunny-kisses & cuddle.

31. Martha in Washington says:

I wish MY cat could get rid of salesmen like that!! I had to be exceptionally rude to a door-to-door steak salesman (who buys meat from a d-t-d salesman?) just yesterday. Ended up shutting the door in his face.

My son will love the name Spotacus!

32. Martha in Washington says:

Where they eat ham and jam and spam alot!

33. Martha in Washington says:

Help! I’m being repressed (by the moderation machine)!

34. skippymom says:

Uhhh…a guy came to your door and tried to sell you MEAT?!!! I, er, had not ever heard of such a thing. Huh.
    I wonder how many people actually BUY the door-to-door steaks?

35. Martha in Washington says:

I know! And the guy was kinda skanky! Can you say botulism? :P

36. skippymom says:

“Botulism.”

37. “That rabbit’s dynamite!” LOL

Look at that obvious imposter invading poor Ugmoe’s privacy. I’d go all aggro-bunny on him, too. :P

38. I needs me an attack bunneh! And, I LOVE the name Spotacus.

39. And I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father your father smelt of elderberries.

40. *just one father. Sorry.

41. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

@ Hon Glad:

— while I’m only working from circumstantial evidence on this, it would
    appear that possibly the [proverbial] Fox **might** have taken over the
    mgmt of the Hen House, chez vous.

Jus’ sayin’ ……

42. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

re. Shadyman’s comment, 11:50 am:

huh?
    who?
    where?….

43. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

skippymom = cooperative :)

44. Fetchez la vache!

Love the video and the kitty’s name. I did, however, want a longer look at Mr. Spotacus. More, please?

45. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE? that nobody has *yet* referenced Killer Rabbits from MP/ Search/ Holy Grail???

“It’s just a cute lil’ rabbit ….”

(Cue the Ominous Background Music and
    File Under: “Famous Last Words” …)

46. Martha in Washington says:

I think it just seemed way too obvious. We are more sophisticated than that around here, you know. :P

47. I am HURT, ONHSID, HURT! Look above!

48. So much for sophisiticatation! :p

49. Waiting for the sound of kitty cocking a shotgun.

50. janet2buns says:

You haven’t been disapproved of properly until you’ve been boxed by a bunneh with attitude! If they can bite a fingertip off in the process, so much the better.

51. He’s selling meat? More like casing out the neighborhood.

52. (The Original) Mel says:

Yeah. As a ghetto cop, I would say he was a crackhead that scored some steaks in a grocery store heist and was po-hustlin them.

53. You too?

54. 260Oakley says:

Harsh. Maybe he just wanted to do a little meat and greet. ;)

55. That’s sophisticamacatation!

56. Yes… I’m afraid so.

57. Or anyone else that comes up to your doorstep and rings your doorbell… like… the encyclopedia salesman (who’s never heard of the internet), or the vacuum cleaner salesman (who’s never heard of Sears), or the third group of scouts this evening wanting to know if you would like to buy some cookies, or the perfect stranger who says, “Um, I saw your light on so I knew you would be home. My car broke down and could I borrow a little money? I promise, I’ll pay you back.”, or the small munchkins that come arround way past their bedtime and try to sell you some candy and such because they are trying to earn their way to camp, or……….

Yep, we need Spotacus.

58. You shouldn’t egg me on like that NOMTOM & Anne ! I have quite a few boxes from X-mas as well as two big rolls of packing tape & I’m NOT afraid to use them !!!
    (insert evil chuckle ! bwahahahahahahha !)

59. Well, poppycock! I guess I’ll have to take my electronic abacus to a hot spot…I can’t see the cat video on my phone. Mulefritters, I say! :-(

60. I would of yelled “Get them, Spotacas!”

61. Martha in Washington says:

Which is another reason I did not invite him in for tea and use the good china!

62. Martha in Washington says:

Or, perhaps, just sophomoric.

63. Martha in Washington says:

My son can say this in German. The things they learn in school these days!

64. It was the mulefritters that put me in the mod lounge, wasn’t it? That’s okay, the mojitos are especially hood tonight! ;-)

65. Er, good I mean! You’d think I’d had too many or something!

66. ONO – Aint it always the way with cats. The old saying Dogs have owners Cats have staff, comes to mind.

67. No, I’m Spotacus.

68. Perhaps not enough?

69. No, _I’M_ Spotacus!!

70. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

I sit corrected!!! I didn’t recall the line about the rabbit being “dynamite”.

(*puts Dunce cap on; sits on stool in corner*)

71. No! I’m Spotacus!

72. I’m Spotacus, and so’s my wife!

73. I actually know a teenage kid who had a summer job doing exactly that. Apparently there ARE people who buy steak this way, because he made pretty good commission. And yes, the innuendo and jokes at his expense were endless.

74. believe me, we used to reference it on a daily basis when we had Ugmoe Bunny.

When i first met my husband, i told him i had a pet rabbit……who liked to attack people. My husband thought, “oh haha, that’s a quirky and adorable little exaggeration, bunnies are sweet and fluffy.” I was like, “oh no, he’s like that killer rabbit from the monty python movie, srsly.” The first time I brought him to my place, there was this big scary growl and a thump from under the couch. My (future) husband’s eyes were like dinner plates when i dragged this big angry rabbit out from under there to be introduced. Suffice to say they ended up being best friends : )

75. Go for it! Every single box that comes into my house serves a stint as a rabbit / guinea pig fortress at some point. Right now my rabbit has an upturned box decorated to look like an office cubicle.

76. Prolly, prolly ;-)

77. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

[to da ridd'im of "shave & a haircut, two bits":]

*snerkity snerk snerk,
    snerk snerk!!!*

78. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

*YAY* for accurate renditions, of nonsensical/
    Outrageous Frawnsche “bits” from MP/ Search/ HG !!!!

79. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

@ chanpon: giggle.

80. Ashton & Alex W says:

Well, we’ve all been quite happy to see our Spotacas made it to cuteoverload! He seems less impressed. ;-)

81. On second thought, let’s not go there. It’s a silly place.

82. Reminds me of my grandparents cuckoo clock. As a child, I remember sitting on their bed and staaaaring…and waaaaiting near the appointed times to see the little bird do his thing. Not to mention the cute little people do their little spin-y dance.

Also, reminds me of that whack-a-gator game at arcades.

83. OMG “mulefritters”! Did you make that word up?! It’s hillarious! You sir or madame will have caused me to insert that word into conversation at least 3 tines today!*

*Did I use enough exclamation points to show my excitement?! Mulefritters! but I’m sooooo sleepy (there’s my first utterence today!). Neeed caffeine, or bed, either one would be fine, thank you.

84. movie doesn’t work, just stays black forever. does anyone have the actual flickr link?