I just checked…

…and this new year stinks so far!

I wonder why? Baby skunk photo by floridapfe.

Comments

1. This little bebeh can stink up my yard anytime. Sweeeet!

2. Naomi who ? Uhhh… can I get a couple extra 8×10’s for my portfolio ?

3. Bebeh is all, “Don’t MAKE me turn around! No, really, cuz last time I did, well, let’s just say THAT’S how One Eye Pete got his name! Ya heah?!?!” :-)

4. The rural hospital/health retreat where I used to work had resident kittens in the garden. Guess who their best friend was…That’s right, a bebeh skunklet. When the kittens would come bounding up to us the skunk kit was right there, cute & friendly as could be. We wondered if momma cat had adopted the baby skunk.

5. so cute it takes my breath away

6. IT WAS THE DOG! (I swear!)

7. kibblenibble says:

*boop*

PS Where are the teef? I can’t see them. Just a wheeskery muzzlepowsche and teeny peenk tongue. Awwwww.

8. “Come to me my melanbebehcholy!”

9. Mary (the first) says:

I see teeny tiny teef.. very fierce! I can’t imagine why he says the new year stinks so far, with little cutie pies like this in the world, what could possibly be bad??

10. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

…YAY meg!!

Is thees leetle guy/ gal related to Pepe LePew of yesterday?
    Does he have designs on thee locale Franwnsche kittaye with the Outrageous Franwnsche accent (aigu or circonflex)???

11. victoreia says:

Poor guy probably lives in an area where they pop lots of fireworks! (Wonder if he lives anywhere near me . . . .)

12. 260Oakley says:

Odor Lang Syne

13. Queen of Dork says:

How cute! Hey Theresa, this is the perfect caption for you to say….(you know) :)

14. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

mui excellente, 2600 (as always :) )

15. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

yeh, I think Theresa may have been stuck in New Year’s Footballland.
    Haven’t seen as much of her brilliante Innernet Research Results the past few days …

(tapping foot in expectation …)

16. April's NaNa says:

260Oakley for the win again!

17. STINKIN’!!!!

18. *collecting high fives all around*

19. Queen of Dork says:

Yay!

20. Queen of Dork says:

Hahahaha! I just got slapped by the moderation machine and all I said was, “yay!” :)

21. Martha in Washington says:

Maybe it was your tone of voice?

22. Queen of Dork says:

Yeah. Sharpy saved me from the moderation machine but maybe I should have said it more like, “yay.” 8O

23. ohhh the cutest lil stinker ever…..

p.s. where are those teef?

24. were you typing too quickly? what were you thinking about as you typed? what were you sitting on? have you clipped your nails lately? the moderation machine is very persnickety.

25. Queen of Dork says:

Yes, I was typing really fast. I was thinking about a slice of shrimp and mushroom quiche. I was sitting on my butt. I just clipped my nails earlier today. So that’s probably wha’ had happened. :)

26. Anyone else hear a shrill “Mama!”

27. Becky, Bubba's mum says:

OMG, how can anything that stinky be that cute? Incredible.

28. Win!

29. LOLOL– but I’ll probably get moderated, ’cause I just clipped my nails, too. ;)

30. MangaBottle says:

I wanna snorgle him, but I don’t like tomato-juice bafs :(

31. I’m sorry about the threadjack but I clicked this link from the side of this page ;
    http://www.shanalogic.com/ & couldn’t get past page 4 without telling you all about it ! when you get to the home page check out the “cute cute cute ” link at the left side of the page ! ALL the stuff I’ve seen so far is too tooooo cute but page 4 is really something ! there is a “kitty loves boxes ” print , a “I heart kitties” rubber stamp set, a “Kitty Sundae” print & a “Peanut Butter & Jelly Kitty ” print. Not to mention all the bunny shirts & jewelery & all the other killer stuff that could be seen as inside jokes for Cure Overload peeps ! Just don’t blame me if you over spend! Insert usual disclaimer about me having NO connection with this site)

32. well, what did you expect?!

33. Martha in Washington says:

Mudbug–I so wish I was 12 again instead of *mumblemumble* so I could get away with wearing this stuff! Cute Cute Cute indeed!

34. Hubby was watching a marathon of “Billy The Exterminator” yesterday. Now, I love Billy. Not only does he have a style all his own, he tries not to hurt or kill the animals and he’s just so enthusiastic about everything. He encountered a skunk and the way he was talking to it tickled me. He was saying things like “I respect your game” and “I’m gonna give you space.”

35. love love love skunkette

36. I do! I do!

37. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

Martha — for some reason, the audio feed from your comment went out on the 11th word — Strange, huh?????

(Just kidding, o’ course…)

38. Martha in Washington says:

That seems to happen a lot. :)

39. baby birdie says:

He’s all like, “Heeeeyyy! Get outta my yard!” :)

40. muttluver says:

…..don’t say “sorry about the threadjack.” I thought you were gonna give a “don’t do/support this cuz blahblahblah” speech. Now, LOOK AT PAGE FOUR!! NOW!!!! that is acceptable. ;D

41. muttluver says:

Billy the Exterminator? *tracks down*

42. or grave?
    Yes, I’m up on my french accents! :)

43. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

yay Frawnsche (Outrageous or otherwise!!!)

44. There was a young man from the city
    who saw what he thought was a kitty.
    To make sure of that,
    he gave it a pat.
    They buried his clothes. What a pity!

45. The momma cat could of adopted the baby skunk if someone had rubbed that skunk kit against all of her kittens or if that momma cat had found that skunk kit and it was young enough that its scent fooled her into thinking she had another kitten, Carolyn. This is just a theory.

46. bob drummond says:

+cute little stinker ,he can come into my yard but only if he is DESCENTED
    FIRST!(along with his moma.)