Go Awn!

OMG BFFWCs! Cuh-yute Corgi here, getting her Doggie Blogger gossip points today! Talk about faux paws, that paw-thetic poodle at work actually wore FUggs to the office! Toe-dally cuh-razy. Dial P for phony! We are so done, done and done! Laytah!

We double-dog heart you, Heather!

Comments

1. OMG! That is too Cute! Hahaha.. The Pup has the happening gossip on tap. Great pic.

2. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

Such Intelligent-looking spectacles and such short layg-zies!!!

3. One day I will own a corgi. Or more likely, a corgi will own me. ♥♥♥♥♥♥

4. mrsgilmore says:

FUggs to the office? for realz, that is a serious faux paw.
    pyrit, you owe me a new keyboard. mine is full of coffee now.

5. Cambridge Rat Mom says:

That’s the Queen’s corgi writing her annual Xmas address!

6. Did I enter the Cute Overload twilight zone? I swore I saw two new cutes late last night that have now disappeared. Corgi posting error?

7. I espesh love the eclectic throw pillows!

8. Retired Hippie says:

There is some sort of time warp because there were a total of four posts that have mysteriously disappeared. :(

9. The glasses are the best part!

10. Love corgis in any form, even gossip bloggista. Very cute.

11. Gigi (the original one) says:

Want! Both the Corgi and the Mac Book!

12. Hardyharhar the new pirate is funny!

13. Redundant…too totally cute…cute…cute!

14. This is absolutely precious!! I love anything Corgi!! Corgi’s smile for every photo-op!!!!

15. but…but…but if it’s the Queen’s Corgi, where’s her tiara?

16. Bone-prints are all the rage for office chic.

17. What do you mean the Queen won’t take my calls? I have important fashion hints for her.

18. I’m glad someone has a Corgi that likes to have its picture taken. Mine refuses to look at a camera, and usually gets up and walks away before you can take one shot. But they are sooooo cute, how can you get mad at one. Corgis Rule.

19. S.J. Hartsfield says:

Corgis are so silly. Just always lookin’ so happy, for no good reason. What are you smiling about, missy!?

20. I had heard Corgis are intelligent dogs but I did not believe it. Now I do…

21. I thought this goggie looked familiar….!1!
    (He is a ringer for Ed Asner…. ) :lol:

22. Before you criticise missy, that waist line needs some attention.

23. Because she is a Corgi!!

24. Love the Corgis!!! Thanks Pyrit!

25. Holy cow, it’s Ein from Cowboy Bebop!!

26. It will be a wonderful time of your life.

27. Even without the glasses- intelligent and ST T U B B O R N. Killer wishes everyone a happy and healthy New Year! (So do I!)

28. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

The Pending Princess of Wales probably has it and is
    trying it on for sizing before The Weddingk.

29. My pup has the same bandanna! She wears it a bit more solemnly, though:

30. I bet the new great-grandbaby has it. It would probably be more her size.

31. I imagine this Corgi gossiping in the corner with the snickering bun – and then posting all!

32. I wish my cats would wear bandannas, but I wouldnt even attempt to try one on them.

33. Like many working dogs, not only are corgis smart enough to learn many complicated commands, but they are independent enough to decide to ignore any command that they feel was given in error.

Such as when my dad’s corgi is out on a walk and my dad tries to call her over to go home, because surely he doesn’t MEAN it’s time to leave this wonderful park just yet… That must be a mistake… No, she must have heard wrong, so she will keep investigating… Intelligent and stubborn indeed.

34. Mine, too!

35. that is ridiculous!

36. luvstehQte says:

It’s Sally Jessy Raphael, reincarnated as a corgi!

37. That description fits me, too! Alas, I am not nearly so cute as this corgie. ;(

38. May we all share her fate.