Pop, Mom and I are going to The Galleria

Thanks for the twenny bucks. [Nose kiss]

So Dad, when can I go surfing? by the fantastic PacoAlcantara.

Comments

1. earlybird1 says:

YAY! More Aussie qte, please! Bring on the baby wombats next!!

2. mervtheflamingo says:

nose boops!

3. April's NaNa says:

Adorable, but think twice before following back to flickr…there’re always “crude language bombs” with which to deal.. so unnecessary for this picture…

4. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

*giggle*

Even though neither fellow *HAS* any facial expreshe, it’s somehow the facial expressions (or the lack thereof) that has dun me in.

5. I dunno about that. Dad looks a little down at the mouf.

6. “My mom says I shouldn’t nose-boop with strangers.”

7. Gael Buhlert says:

bamboo is pandas, koalas eat eucalyptus

8. And heah is the famous koala-beah? It lives all ovah God’s Own? And I am told it is a cute creechah, but we Aussies are immune? Through lifelong overexposhah? Obsuhv the vilvitty fuh tixtuh? Ind the beady little eyes? S’truth, she’s a bloody dazzlah, she is?!! *ded*

9. Spot on Ozzie-speak Theresa. The rising intonation at the end of the sentence drives me crazy. Don’t they know we are programmed to answer that?

10. No? :D

11. cheeky!

12. Bring me back some tinnies this arvo.

13. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

so these must be two of the Rare Alaskan Eskimo Koalas, then
    (judgingk from the nose-kiss?) ;)

14. An esky full of Vic!

15. Adorable koalas, but the “bears” tag? Koalas are not bears. Unless you’re referring the the mighty and terrifying drop bear, which is a relative of the koala, but still not technically a bear.

16. Drop bears? No worries, mate!

17. I’m drier than a dead Dingo’s donger.

18. *ahem*

i am still here, you know. ;)

19. Innoccent look…But it is Aussie slang, of course I don’t know what it means.

20. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

*snerk* @ HG’s protestations of naive, innocent use
    of the phrase
    (abbreviated here for the protection of the unsullied children) “D D D” :)

21. Mate, it’s Aussie, not Ozzie.

22. baby birdie says:

I agree. Koala “bears” are not bears at all, they just look an awful lot like teddy bears.