What Are You Waiting For?

Next Christmas is in

364 days

Embrace the present

You make waiting look good, Missy Lovejoy!

1. He looks like, if I booped him, he would squoosh all over. Excellent.

2. BLOOP!

3. blorp-tastic!

4. Yeah, seems to me there’s even a CO tag for “blorp” available… ;)

5. Zen frog!

6. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

lovely summary!

7. Oh, the colors of verdant green and contrasting vibrant salmon and orange! The composition! This is a painting!

Alas lil’ grumpy frog seems quite oblivious to the exquisiteness of the scene.

8. “Me thinks somebody didn’t get the ‘Catch A Fly O’Matic’ he wanted for Christmas…”

I have to agree!

9. Gigi (the original one) says:

10. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

indeed ….

11. A new book? Readdit.

12. Craggy frog looks like he might have come out on the worse side of a fight with a pea shooter or two in his day. Doesn’t look too perturbed about it, though.

Lovely photo, wonderful colors. Is there a Flickr stream for this Missy Lovejoy, perchance?

13. Cholmondeley says:

Froggie times flies? Where is its little stopwatch?

14. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

(Dumb joke bit here — see hovertext)

Where’s Miss Daisy???

15. Looks like spring!!! (Only 7 weeks to pitchers and catchers!)

16. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

(giggle) “Hope ‘springs’ eternal, don’t it, Theresa??”

17. kibblenibble says:

He reminds me of a sad lime. :-(

18. Maybe 363 more days? Just sayin.

19. He does look like a sad lime.

20. It’s not easy, being green.

21. If i were green I would die. Da ba dee da ba di… *hums*

22. Martha in Washington says:

Oh Spring! Please hurry up!

23. I’ve heard of a rain dance and a tunafish-can dance, but is there a spring dance?

24. PhysicsProf says:

Sacre du Printemps by Stravinski.

25. Ah yes, I remember now. The Rite of Spring. I’m not too fond of it myself. The first time I saw the video, I was a bit disappointed. I was hoping for traditional ballet.

Actually, I think it was on another CO post that I first heard about it.

26. What an awesome-o site this is, to find a reference to my favourite ballet, a seasonal haiku written by a frog, and recited by Morgan Freeman, ALL ON THE SAME PAGE!!

Embrace the present, indeed.

Merrrry Christmas to Meg, assistant overlords, and cuteologist posters all, and gods bless us, every one.

27. Of course, Fat Fly delivers regularly….

28. Looks like a Bond villan. “Ah, Mr Bond, I’ve been expecting you”.
    Ken Adam, wouldn’t be ashamed of the set either.

29. Maybe I shouldn’t be admitting this, but I want to lick this froggy like crazy. That is one nom-nomable head.

30. looks sleepy