Dramatic Audition

We have a new candidate for the Redonk Dramatic Society, in this shocked hamster. Enjoy it here in its pure form, before the inevitable music is added:

Sender-inner Gail throws down the gauntlet: “If anyone can see this and NOT watch it 10 more times, I’d like to know. Eventually I ran out of ideas on what this guy was saying: ‘For me?’ ‘You’re kidding!’ ‘You said what?’ ‘Really?’ ‘No way!'” Surely you, dear reader, can think of more.

Comments

1. Love the feet-up action.

2. Violetxoxox says:

Cuter than cute. But dis is no hammie … ratling! Watch for peep of tail on the ta-da.

3. It’s like, “Darling! You’re home early! I was just…This isn’t what it looks like, I swear!”

4. I know, me too!

5. can someone add the dramatic squirrel sound to the movie????

6. Mary (the first) says:

“OMG You got your HAIR CUT!!” (and then, off camera: “I like it! Honest!”)

7. PS: did you see dramatic pug?

8. I think one of the hands fingers, goosed him.

9. He’s saying “Scarlett Johansson is available?! My prayers have been answered!”

10. “OMFG!”

11. “Soylent Green is PEOPLE!?!?!???”

12. “NO!” Stunned disbelief. Or perhaps “Shut UP!”

13. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

I LOVE it when “cute” is just so DANG CUTE!!!!

14. @Saffron – LOL

15. “WHO called while I was out?”

16. “WHO let the dogs out?”

17. Or “Shut UP?”:

18. me three. little open mouf too.

19. I want the music! I want the music!

20. no, seriously says:

Is he eating something? I can’t tell if he has a snack in his hand. If he does, may I suggest a new category?

Rats and snacks!

21. OMG! I’ll never be able to unsee that!!!

22. If I could, I would steal this mouse and keep him in my pocket, close to my heart, all day. Every so often I would peek in at him and he would look back at me, all surprised, like in this video. Eventually, people would see me giggling at my pocket all day and naturally assume that I had gone insane. But that’s ok.

23. Having now watched it 10+ times, I think my favorite element (after the look of surprise, of course) is the little wobble the hamster does upon switching directions. :)

24. “The hell you say!”

25. Win! *hands you one Internetz*

26. (The Original) Mel says:

I’m not drunk!

27. She’s ready for her close-up, Mr. De Mille.

28. Gigi (the original one) says:

It was Kristin who shot J.R.!!!

29. SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!

30. “but you said you were just friends!”

31. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

….bu’….wha’…. I thought they said that was in a DREAM!!!!!

32. King Kong DIES?!

33. Lewis n' Clark says:

“why, oh why, oh why oh…why did I EVER leave Ohio?”

34. You’re right! I can’t stop watching this xD

35. “Snape kills Dumbledore??!!”

36. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

oh, Victoooooooreia ….. (giggle) you and lindsayb just *might* have some common personality characteristics ……

37. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

okay I’ll try one too….

“ExCUSE me?
    Did you tell me, that my mother was a hamster, & that
    my father smells of elderberries????? Why, I NEVVAH!!!!!”

38. Gigi (the original one) says:

Luke, I am your father.

39. Ooooh, you might be right. Good eye. There’s def a lot more tail there than a little hammy tailio. (And I know my hammy tailios.)

In fact, if you play the video and stop it before it ends, it will say right there that it’s a rat. (Albeit, a baby rat doing an impersonation of a hammy.)

40. “What did I just eat?????”

41. “What chu talking about Willis?”

42. “Whatever it was, I DIDN’T DO IT!”

43. Whadya mean, professional wrestling is FAKE?!!

44. Am I the only one who’s wondering what he is actually responding to?

45. riCh chestMat says:

That’s no rat. That’s no tail either. It’s a big boy hamster.

46. good one LMAO

47. “You’re pregnant?!!?”

48. Marian the Librarian says:

“You mean there’s a cat in that McDonald’s bag??!?”

49. no matter HOW moishe i tried, i could not get the sound to pop. But I do loves the surprise face. And I, too, cannot stop watching it.

50. mistery girl 5151 says:

wow! that’s adorable! i watched it about 100 times (in a row!!!!) you should make more “dramatic auditions”, there adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

51. he is saying “oh GAWD!”

52. I thought I would be the one to NOT watch it 10 more times. I was SO. VERY. WRONG. Cutest ever!!!

53. Yes, that’s no rat… that’s a big boy hammie and he’s oh so cute!

54. For me he’s saying : “ZUT ALORS!”

55. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

bien sur!!! :)

56. This clip is some potent shizzle! I can’t stop watching it! He tooooo shweet.

57. “Bruce Willis was a ghost the whole time???”

58. mistery girl 5151 says: