Trippin’ Jingle Balls, Man

Well, this explains a few things: According to noted pharmacological journal The Sun, reindeer and other animals eat “magic mushrooms” in order to “experience altered states of consciousness.” Like, say, pulling a sleigh through the sky.

Photo: Rocket the Reindeer by Ellie.

1. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

but some people just dream of having a puggie
    who will allow them to put a puffy set of
    reindeer antlers on its head. That would work fine for me!!

2. kibblenibble says:

Awww! Rocket is a great reindeer name! Happy Holidays, CO friends! I love you all! :-)

3. Rudolph in the Sky with Diamonds!

4. Sure, sure, put the cute reindeer antlers on the pug, take a photo (you’ve got plenty of time), and submit it to CuteOverload.

You want a real challenge? Try putting a Santa hat on a cat and snapping a photo.

5. Some of us are not that brave…..(also, some of us tend to bleed easily….)

6. LOL!!!!

7. Awwwww What a baby ! I managed to get a hat on two of my seven but it was a much smaller hat. Too bad the hat never stayed on long enough to get a pic. :o(

8. Or how about gift-wrapping a cat?

9. (The Original) Mel says:

Like, whoa, man.

10. “Whoa.. I feel like I have…no NOSE.. it’s weeeeeird…”

11. Yay for Blue Meanies!!!

Wait… What?

12. I once dreamt I was a tripping reindeer that dreamt he was a pug. When I woke I had a sleigh bells on my body and the taste of cat litter in my mouth.

13. which brings to mind that personal favourite of mine for the season, The Vestibules’ classic “Christmas on Acid”…

14. Rudolph has competition.

15. Rocket the red nosed pug dog
    had a very shiney nose
    and if you ever saw it
    you would even say it glows

16. I submit an alternate theory: Maybe the magic mushrooms are what grant reindeer the ability to fly.

17. Duuuuuude where’s my sleigh!

18. reminds of this
    (dunno how to embed it sorry)
    the rest of the site is nsfw but this link is safe

19. awwww…..I felt so sorry for the ugly behbeh – until the end!

20. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

wow that’s really quite nice animashon there.

And you’re SO right about it matching the CO Post!!!
    Meg should see that!!!!

21. Is there eggnog in the moderation lounge? cookies? Whoa, kind of echoey in here!

22. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

dmaufer is back outta mod’s now–yay!!!!

23. Thanks – it was a little lonely in there, what with the holiday and all! ;-)

24. emmberrann says:

How do you peeps get your anipals to tolerate this stuff? Picky rebelled at the merest Suggestion of *in a whisper* a collar, let alone antlers or a Santa hat.