And Most Knobbular goes to…

With crushing levels of lankiness, mind-boggling amounts of eyelash plinking, this bebe giraffe wins Most Knobbular!

Alex W. sings: “Theeeeeeeere she issssss! Ms. Knoooooobbular!”

Comments

1. Very knobby and lanky, yet still has fantastic cleavage. You go girl!

2. I knew this was going to be a giraffe before I even clicked on the twitter link. They are soooo knobtacular! ^_^

3. Hee! She’s adorabuhls! I think giraffes have the wonkiest faces ever. Example:

LOL!!

4. Keeping warm with a mini-scarf: so stylish!

5. What a cutie pie!

6. kibblenibble says:

I love the fuzzy asymmetry of the buddingk head knobs, as well as the velvety freckularity of the upper leep region.

7. Mebbe she has a sore froat.

I do wonder about that bandage — a bit sad with the cute?

8. That face! HARUMPH!

9. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

eeees veddy cyoot. The End.

10. So bebe giraffes can sit down? Can big adult giraffes do the same? I don’t think I’ve ever seen a big giraffes sitting down like that.

11. If this baby giraffe had glasses, he’d be a dead ringer for Hans Moleman.

12. (The Original) Mel says:

You like me. You REALLY like me!

13. phooooooneee hoooomeeee….. kof

14. Stunning! Coocheecoo . . .

15. Gracie's Mom says:

Oh my gosh, that is soooo adorable!

16. I have an a3 of this little fella on my bedroom wall, so I can wake up every day with his daft face.

17. This has been my desktop for like two weeks. I love looking at his little face.

18. Just popped back in to say “Merry Christmas” to all Peeps everywhere! Goodnight!

19. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the wonderful people at Cuteoverload!

20. Mary (the first) says:

Oh yeah.. the long legs..long lashes.. cleavage. There’s a supermodel in the works, for sure!!

21. Mary (the first) says:

I second KAT’s motion!

22. Possibly the cutest, most adorable thing I’ve ever seen.

23. Disapproving giraffe does not approve……

24. Yes, adult giraffes can (and do!) do this as well, they just don’t do it quite as often as the youngsters.

25. Me three!

26. warrior rabbit says:

Wow, what a face! I’m feeling disapproved of, though… and listened to, as well. Hmm.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

27. sore fraot *snerk*

28. Alice Shortcake says:

OMG the FLUFFY HORN BUDS!!!!!

29. The top lip is what makes me, um, appreciate the situation (don’t want to be rude, now).

30. Yeah, they came to me after all the other bits- and toppled me over!

31. Boy, am I glad that I’m not a really pregnant mama giraffe…. How would all of that fit in there?! (I know this isn’t a newborn, but still….)

32. lisa shalet says:

They’re about 6′ tall at birth., I guess that’s why grownup giraffes are so tall.

33. Kinda reminds me of ET. Merry Christmas all.

34. S/he is such a cutie!!!!!!!!

Love <3 :)

35. The knobleness is so fine!!!
    P.S. the knobs are the cutest

36. i remember where i’ve seen that face. upper-right corner:

full story

37. fatgrammafinn says:

george lucas could never invent a better alien

38. ROFL. It looks like it’s wearing a really bad toupee. ( Actually, are there any good ones??? I guess if you can’t tell, it’s really good….)

39. That giraffe is a dead ringer for William H. Macy.

40. I thought it looked like George Bush, but that would be unkind to the Gee-raffe.

41. That giraffe is redonkulously adorabuhls. And it looks very velvety and huggable too!

42. Aww, what happened to Ms. Knobbular’s kneck?

43. This baby giraffe is indeed a couple days old. She came from Southwick’s zoo in Massachusetts after her momma didn’t produce any milk for her. Isnt she knobular? She is so stinkin cute! The thing around her neck is to keep her IV catheter in place, while she was in the hospital.
    Here is an article when she was in the hospital.

44. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says: