Merry-quarium!

Those crazy otter-hand-holders over at the Vancouver Aquarium are at it again: this time, they caught all the fishes in their natural, decorated, holiday habitat.

Jen M., You can’t hear me but I’m clapping underwater for this submission.

Comments

1. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

Philosophy: “If you clap underwater and no one is there to hear you ….”

2. canadianmary says:

I love this!
    I live in Vancouver(she said, proudly)

3. I couldn’t help but notice that the crayfish had sandy claws.

4. Utterly charming. Love this, especially the delicious gingerbread men…yum.
    Did you see the disclaimer at the end? “no fish were made to wear hats in the making of this video”. But what about the otter holding the gift? He probably actually did the stunt and is currently calling up his agent inquiring about residuals.

5. merry Christmas every one

6. Merry Fishmas!

7. [chico]You can’t fool me! There ain’t no Sanity Clause.[/chico]

8. Gigi (the original one) says:

I’ve saying that all my life!

9. Why a duck? Why not a goose?

10. Gigi (the original one) says:

This looks very fishy to me ;-)

11. What about all the aquatic life who celebrate Festivus?

12. Aluminum poles and saltwater don’t really work all that well together. Also, the anglerfish always dominate the Airing of Grievances.

13. Yesterday at work, I walked past the employee cafeteria and — no kidding — I saw an aluminum pole propped up in the corner. “It’s a Festivus miracle!,” I shouted.

Man, my cow-orkers are no fun.

14. I loved the whole thing, but that disclaimer made me crack up!

15. worms. with. hats.
    nuff said!
    i want to go back there NOW! santa, can i add that to my Christmas list?

16. Or would that be “Fishtivus”???

17. I love disclaimers like that!

18. Oh this is so cute it made me smile and the disclaimer at the end made me laugh!

19. :-P

20. Santa has an otterly adorable assistant!

21. @dmaufer well he needs an assistant – or something or otter – neener – you said the one I wanted – and I had to make another to write here – this is fun – Merry Christmas to all Dear Cute Overloaders
    From Patti in the UK

22. LOL! I love the crazy minds who made this <3

23. Brilliant. Happy Xmas to you all too. :)

24. The Goose is hiding?

Loved this, it’s the worms in the bowler hats that just keel me.

25. O No He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

Sa-LOOT!!!

26. O No He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

Never heard that one, before!! Nice !!!

27. O No He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

um….”aluminum poles”????

(hides behind seaweed, in case this is exposing some social gaffe)

28. It’s the Feast of the Seven Fishies!!!

Merry Christmas (or Festivus or Saturnalia, or whatever Winter Solstice celebration you subscribe to this time of year) to one and all!

29. Can you hear me laughing? :-D

This is genius!!!

30. MERRY CRIMBO
    to all peeps in the CO community
    and
    a Cute New Year to all.

31. From across the Pond aka The Atlantic O’Sean since Ireland sits in it somewhere between you and me

I love C/O and wish Happilymost Crimbleorum
    and a Cutemost Newry Yeargle
    To all you Cute People
    Love
    Patti

32. jellies w bows, wormies w toques, gingies among the nemos, mitten-wearing anenomies, santa fish, wee lobbie and snowman, gift-giving otters…….happy merry everyone!!!!

33. My husband sent me a link to this video. I’m not sure which one of us is more blitzed on cold medication. I’ll watch it again later and see if it still looks like that. From what y’all are saying, especially beeegirl, I guess it does, or else she’s on the same medication.

34. I absolutely love this. Thank you for a year of cuteness, proshness, oddities and lovely distractions! Merry holidays to you and fellow cute-enthusiasts.

35. What everyone before me said. And I love the little hats on the sea-worms or whatever they’re called. They look like Slimey from Sesame Street.

36. [whispers] Move over!

37. I’m all der whazat, as well.

38. Everyone also said what I was thinking. What a charming documentary….who knew! And happy Whatever to all COers.

39. I just love the ripply light effects at :26 across the Santa hat the big sucker fish was wearing.

40. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

“The Atlantic O’Sean”!!!
    One of the Bestest Holiday Puns I’ve Ever Hoid!!!

Season’s Greetings, back across Two Yout, also!!

(see film My Cousin Vinny, about “Two Yout” :) )

41. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

Hope you feel bettois soon!!! :)

42. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

“Where have all the [photoshop] Nuffers gooooooooooone….”???? ;)

43. They’re enchanted!
    Merry Christmas to all!

44. Love those orange and white-striped fish just clowning around in the anemones.

45. I’m stealing that one, lol.

This reminds me of that facebook game, Fishville.

46. That last bebeh otter is GREAT.
    Merry Christmas to all

47. warrior rabbit says:

Key part of Festivus! (From Seinfeld.)

48. warrior rabbit says:
  49. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

@ warrior rabbit: THANK YOU for the eddification!!! AND it ‘splains quite a bit, ‘cuz

(still hiding behind the seaweed; WHISPERING)

(I never found the show Seinfeld to be funneh. I LIKE humorists who riff about life in NYC such as maybe Will and Grace, David Sedaris, Woody Allen, etc. But I can only admit to laughing at maybe the Floofy Shirt episode of Seinfeld…)

50. LOL! Thanks for the clips!

51. [whispers] O NO, thank goodness I’m in good company, then! [ducking]

52. omg, that is so adorable. love the creativity.

53. Nice video, we adored it…
    Could you remind me of the music ?