I don’t like this “snow” thing

Ptoooey! [spits snow out of mouf]

Sender-Inner Leah says Sophie “likes snow”. Yeah, right.

Comments

1. “…And my tail is cold. And my ears are cold. And my nose is cold.”

2. Awww…someone needs a hug and some warm milk.

3. JustanotherHeather says:

Pyrenees usually do like the cold. My mom has one and he gets so happy when there is a chill in the air.

Sophie is so cute!

4. Eets the abominable snowball.

5. Is there any better word then “Ptoooey”?
    I would grab this little pupster up, wrap in a warm blankie and commence the snuggling.

6. Whether Sophie likes snow or not, I like Sophie. What an adorable fuzzball.

7. I have 2 pyrs and they looked just like this when they were puppies!! <3 A.d.o.r.a.b.l.e. :3

8. Sophie is wearing some dramatic eye make up. Maybe that’s how she gets herself in the mood to go play in the snow.

9. That’s the sophiest Sophie I’ve ever awwed.

10. “Little Bear”, anyone?

11. He looks like a little bow-legged snow puff himself.

12. It’s from 101 Dalmatians.

13. Where does the snow end and the puppeh begin?

14. Martha in Washington says:

It’s so FLUFFY!!

15. Anybody have experience with possums?

Think I have a baby possum abandoned by it’s mum. It’s all alone marching around and it’s so cold. I don’t want to fall in love, but I may not be able to stop myself. Poor lil’ thing. What do I do? Should I make a little box house to protect it from cold? It already ate (or inhaled) the leftover cat food I put out for the feral cat I’m taking care of.

As for this puppy I am rendered speechless by its power of cute. Just want to smoosh my head into the computer screen and warm it up from the snow. Love!

16. Doggie!

17. That little pupster IS the warm blankie! Or will be, shortly! My gosh, she’s cute…. I so want a Great Pyrenees pup, but not in Texas. Gotta be some place where we can both enjoy the cold with that fur coat. Toasty mummy toes!

18. LaureninGeorgia says:

I want!

19. O No He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

@ Victoreia: 300 % win !!! “The crowds go wild”!!!

20. O No He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

Eeez ironique, since “Pyrenees” are
    mountains a la France, which presumably receive snow …..

21. O No He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

Get in line ….

22. O No He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

ALSO: PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEze….

“Cute or Sad?” Tag …..

23. Yes, I do. How dd you know?

24. Gigi (the original one) says:

I know that look! That’s the “Oh I’m just a little baby and I’m so pitiful look you have to do what I want” look. Or as we say in Québec the “Aurore l’enfant martyre” look.

Well it’s not going to work on me! I am immune! Do your words Miss Sophie!

…looks at the puppy again…

OK OK I’ll do whatever you want, just stop looking at me that way!

25. Gigi (the original one) says:

Boohoo stuck in modarashon again. Well I guess I’ll go wrap some gifts ;-)

Merry Christmas to all creature great and small.

26. Or the abdominal snowball.

27. “Mom! My foots is all wet. And cold, And really really wet. And cold.”

28. IT may just be a teenster depending on size…. I only have experience with the adult kind…I am not sure where you live but most large cities, even small ones have a wildlife center or WL rehabber… IF yours doesn’t– call the pound and leave a message for them to give you a call.. ask who the local wildlife rehabilitator/rescuer is and then call that.. they can help you.

I would say just keep an eye on it and unless the temp is going below zero it is probably fine.
    This would depend on size. IS it tiny like fit in your hand … if it is any where between the size of a half grown cat and up it is probably fine on it’s own.

29. Gigi – When I read your name I frequently think of this songfrom your musical :)

Gigi, am I a fool without a mind
    Or have I merely been to blind to realize
    Oh Gigi, Why you’ve been growin’ up
    Before my very eyes……

Perhaps Theresa can post her hearts desire, Tom Allen’s version from the MGM proms concert.

30. Here is some more info for you
    go to this site

then select REHAB once you get there, there is a place where you can click to get a phone number for some help. They can tell you what or what not to do and help you access if you need to do anything at all!

31. Spanielriffic says:

Awwwwwwwww….Proshitude Maximal!

32. My pyr is out lying in the snow, looking like she is enjoying beach time. She loves the snow, which is a good thing, as we live in NH. I wouldn’t mind having an adorable pyr puppy like the little one above to join me for Christmas.

33. Gigi (the original one) says:

I love that movie!
    When I was little I was certain that I would grow up the be just like the Gigi of the movie (Leslie Caron) since we had the same name.
    Unfortunately I was never that pretty and now I’m old and look like the gand-mama Hermione Gingold. LOL!!!

34. @Liz: ding ding ding!!

(Extra points if you remember who said it.)

35. sillyninnyhead says:

hahaha, i have that as my text ringtone! [from Despicable Me :) ]

36. sillyninnyhead says:

lol! ^^^priceless^^^ XD !!

37. Happy Holidays, everyone!

38. omg look at those chubbeh legs!

39. Becky, Bubba's mum says:

Behind me!

40. sillyninnyhead says:

*starts a conga line with you* :D

41. This looks a lot like my friends’ puppy, who was pretty indifferent about snow until he learned that people think he’s cute when he plays in it. Now he works the cute as hard as he can, and gets lots of hugs and pettin’s afterwords. :)

42. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

(delighted giggle)

43. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

yikes (picturing ….)

44. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

bu- wait — I thought–

(sputters indignantly)

45. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

that was meant to go under Becky’s ….

46. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

“Joyeux Noel!!”

Do the cana’jyuns say that??
    ( as I was taught in Frawnsche, ‘way back in the 70’s/80s high school & college)

47. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

*singsong voice*

“Guess, after whom *I* was named, when I was bornded in 1962….”

Signed,
    Not that Leslie, the Other Leslie

48. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

Right backatcha x 4000, Victoreia!!!!

Signed,
    “MWAH!!!”

49. That little goomer could be here in Minneapolis. My dachshunds, Ricky & Lucy have to have their area shoveled in order to do their business. We just got more snow. One to two inches he said. How about another 4-6! We’ve had over 2/3 of our seasonal snow fall and it’s just 4 days into winter. But, I really shouldn’t complain, the people in California are going through an awful time. My heart goes out to them.

50. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

um, mplsdeb…. might I hazard an opinion,
    that Senor Ricky and Senora Lucy have trained you, very very well???? :)

51. [curtsies]

52. You can watch Sophie grow up on my blog!

53. cute

54. I just love the ear to head ratio.

55. It’s not unusual that breedings that result in a high incidence of all white puppies do not have the needed jet black pigment on the nose and eye rims. These breeding lines are therefore not, as a rule, desirable in well-bred stock. There are generally all white puppies in most litters. this is normal and these all white puppies can be bred successfully in the hands of a competent breeder. The rear leg bilateral double dewclaws are required.The color of the nose and on the eye rims should be jet black.Grey or tan markings that remain lend the French name, “blaireau,” (badger) which is a similar grizzled mixture color witnessed in the European badger. more recently, any color is correctly termed “Badger” or “Blaireau.”Sometimes a little light tan or lemon will appear later in life around the ears and face. being a double-coated breed, the undercoat can also have color and the skin as well.As great Pyrenees mature, their coats grow thicker and the longer colored hair of the coat often fades on those people dogs that were not born completely white.Their coats are white and can have varying shades of gray, red (rust), or tan around the confront (including a full confront mask), ears and sometimes on the body and tail.

56. “eye rims?”