How’s this thing work?

Oh, it’s one of those new magic dispensers! Wave your hands in front of the red sensor!

Hmm, not working. Must be a Beta model, Kelly.

1. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

1) Lurvely photo detail definishe.
    2) Guinea Peeg Disapproval.

2. Oh my! That guinea pig looks like it haven’t slept too well. Maybe had a whiskey to mush last night?

3. No, he just caught the red-eye home for Christmas. Home being New Guinea, of course.

4. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

*Approving snerk*

5. bookmonstercats says:

Thank you for cheering me up, Oak. Guinea Pig Parsley passed on yesterday, aged about 6. Please send warm and fuzzies, especially to his friend Ozzy.

6. So sorry to hear your sad news about Parsley (a most excellent piggie name if ever there was one). Sending you a {hug} and a gentle {scritch} for Ozzy.

7. bookmonstercats says:

Thank you, Oak. They were together for 6 years.

8. Oh, I send {{{{{hugs}}}}}, bookmonstercats.

9. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!!! says:

@ bookmonstercat: we so sad. :(

rainbows, glitter and rhinestones to
    bookmonstercats, Parsley and to Otto.

10. many, many hugs and warm thoughts winging your way; losing a loved pet is always hard, but seems especially cruel at Christmas. My much beloved gray tabby, Eldin, passed 2 years ago on New Year’s Eve after being my close companion for 16 years.. He was, as they all are, a very special fellow and I miss him still. He was a real lap cat and was always either on my lap or at my feet. So best wishes to all of you but most especially any of the COs who are feeling that special pain. Bless you all.

11. bookmonstercats says:

Thank you all for the hugs and rainbows and sharing your pain. I am feeling a bit better for it. The GPs were indoor free range and Parsley used to dance in front of the fridge, in anticipation of greens. We are all going to make a special effort for Ozzy to make up for his loss.

12. Gigi (the original one) says:

Enough with the waiving, feed me already!
    Said of course with much disapproval ;-)

13. Oh, it’s dispensing all right…it’s just coming out the back.

14. ROTFL :-)

15. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

16. You beat me to it, O No.
    Ah, well, I’ll say it anyway….

17. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

This way, it’s in STEREO :)
    (echo-y background sounds….)

18. That is one well coiffed and manicured peeg.

19. Haha, the dispenser’s on the other end :P

20. Jinx on you and AuntiBellum. :)

21. Gah! Qte!! I wuv me some piggehs. I just ordered these for myself for Christmas:

22. OH MAH GAH, i must have those! I love guinea pigs so much, thank you CO & thank you ceejoe!

23. ceejoe – They look cute, not that I’d wear them, manly boots for me.

24. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

25. leaves of at grass says:

26. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

Also this pic (and all the discussion about its dispenser location/ mechanisms)….

has made me think that perhaps the Pez Co. could/should mfr a Pez Peeg …..
    How many CO’ers would buy up the first shipment?? Quite a few, one thinks….

27. I sure would! I already have a cat, a cow & a reindeer that ”deliver” jelly beans…the edible kind, root beer flavored! :-)

28. Oh! And a chicken, but it gives bubble gum!

29. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

30. So beautifully combed!

31. Piggie is definitely well cared for. Still all pink-eyed and nervous. You just can’t win with them.

32. zomg! love love ,love!!

33. Love the peegs. I have two myself, with no red-eye. I love this leetle peeg and hope it has a wonderful holiday!

34. It’s the Mona Lisa of Guinea Pigs!

35. I like the look of hauteur.

36. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!!! says:

nice vocabulary choice !!! :)

37. …and it dispenses what, now?

38. Lewis n' Clark says:

don’t ask, don’t look

39. Good answer!!

40. wheek wheek wheeeek!!!