Daaaaaaaaaaah-leeng!

Zo good to zee you! Do you like mah fez-aire boa? Eet matches my eyes!

And now I am ze ready for ze, how you zay, Extreme Close-up!

More adorableness by the Kronche Squared pups from Cindilla T.

Comments

1. Ze tag! Why eez eet nawt, how you say, MATCHINGKZ?!

2. is this that same delicious weim puppy?!

hehehe the feathers are probably ticklin’ the little schnozzle, there!
    (I bet s/he sneezed right after this piccie was snapped)

I must have these puppies. MUST.

3. ogeminijune says:

Awwwww! what a cutie!

4. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

and the fainting cowsche, eet matches zee Couleur du furrr ……

5. *wailing* ohhh noooo, I’m stuck in moderasche… anyone want to hang out whilst I’m in limbo?

6. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

*joins tracylee in angst and traama*

“oooooOOOOOOOOOOOO desPAIR an’ agoneee on meeeeeeeeeeeee”

(did I get the harmony right? :) )

7. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

(my ponderingks went theyair alzo, ma’am…)

8. “Why did you leef me here alooone?? I searched the world over and thought I foun’ trew luv, you met another and pppbbbttt you were gone!”

Sowwy, couldn’t hep mysef….

9. while everyone else is wailing… /sneak in and BEEP!/

10. IT is a blue eyed day today!

Blue eyes crying in the rain

11. but don’t it make my brown eyes blue?

12. ZSA ZSA!!

Seriously, I had to stop and laugh midway through reading it out loud, with a Brit-Hungarian voice. I died.

13. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

14. Sweetness!

15. Gracie's Mom says:

*dead from teh cute*

16. Those baby blues are saying “Please, can I have my freedom back? I find this boa constricting.”

17. Why do I have the feeling that about a minute after this picture was taken, pup was overwhelmed by a massive sneezing fit (due to boa nose tickles)?

18. Seriously Matchink.

19. Hee Hee Hee Haw Haw Haw

20. hmstracylee says:

hahah that was my comment too before it jammed up the ModMachine

*grumbledysnerk* :)

21. precisely.

22. From now on we shouldn’t think of Moderashun as a bad place. Instead, we can call Chubby and throw a party down there!

23. Retired Hippie says:

*groan*

24. You take the nose beep, and I’ll take the ear kronsche. Ready, set, go!

25. Wow. Talk about your Baby Blues!

26. The eyes!
    The ears!
    And the silky fur!!! When I see one of these gorgeous babies, my hands simply itch to smooth all the silkiness.
    So many beautious bits to admire and snorgle!!

27. Beautiful Overload! :-)

28. oh, and I suddenly have an irresistable craving …for mocha mousse!11!

29. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

One o’ yer Best, Wirst!!! 260!!!! :)

30. Puppeh is so shiny!

31. Theeth featherth tickle my nothe.

32. Gigi (the original one) says:

I will let Sir Elton speak for me:

33. Mary (the first) says:

Not to get overly picky but wasn’t it “pppbbbtt you WUZ gawn”?

34. earlybird1 says:

The eyes match the boa and the puppeh matches the couch!

35. i like that suggestion! this time i don’t know what happened! maybe theo snuck back in with his old employee passcode and wiggled the handle or something, but i didn’t see any comments waiting in moderashun! sorry, folks!

36. Well if the original Kronsche Squared post didn’t make me fall hopelessly in love with these sweet and shiny little puppies, their Diva Fashion Sense in this photo has sealed the deal. Every girl needs a little glam. What a beauty!

37. Martha in Washington says:

*runs to shake all the boxes under the tree* *pouts*
    I don’t think there’s a puppy in any of these! Where are the other boxes? I MUST have one of these!
    *starts ANOTHER letter to Santa*

38. Martha in Washington says:

Guess I’ll join you all in the Limbo Lounge. Can I get an Eggnog?

39. And now for your viewing pleasure the Stray Cats with Baby Blue eyes !!!!
    (said in my best Ed Sullivan voice)

40. not so fast!

poof! you're free!

the good moderation fairy says, go free!

41. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

yup indeedy, ’twas!!!

42. so smoochable! so purty! I almost wish the weimermonsters’ eyes would stay this color when they are growed up.

43. Hello te kis croquette er croquet ah coquette.

44. Your eyes, they’re like limpid pools….

45. Ha-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! was my exact reaction (only muffled-everyone’s asleep, and I’ve learned to laugh almost silently. *eyebrow wiggle*)

I didn’t even know it was a joke till Retired Hippie groaned. Then I was like, wait, what?

46. My mom asked me the other day why I looked at the dogs like I was going to chomp on them (lovingly).

I blame this site.

47. Speaking of which! HE’S ALSO NOMMING THE FEATHER BOA!!!

Man, those pups are mouthy.

48. well since the wameranginangerinerererer…. um the type of pup that is… happens to be purple i think that may cancel it out

49. “Tell me more about my eyes!”

50. i just wanted all my friends here to know that when i went to chicago with a bunch of friends who took up a whole floor in a hotel, we went to eat at what was actually not a gay bar but whiich had what you might call late middle aged crossdressed men.

there was tons of music playing, people dancing, of course i was dancing, this is when i could still walk. by popular unanimous demand, i was handed a boa and commanded to dance on the runway. i had on the very least sexy outfit you can imagine in the safari genre, but i took the boa, removed my shoes and somehow danced my way through a techno song. the single pic taken has me looking pained and dramatic the same as when i danced the dying swan and all the kids laughed.
    but all the audience stood up and clapped. my table said ‘that was a triumph, the sexiest thing we’ve ever seen. must have done something right.

the next time i danced at a wedding, i fell down and that was the end. that is the one everyone remembers, not all forty years of ballet.

what a terrible loss for the world of dance.

sniveling,
    dancer

51. gloooooom, despppppppir, agong on meeeee
    ddddeeeeep dark depreeeesion, excessive misery
    iffff it weren’t for baaaaad luck i’d have no luck atg all
    glllllooooom despair agony on meee.

52. “Your teeth are like the stars, they come out at night”

53. Your boa dance sounds great fun and at least you have good memories.
    I wonder was a boa ever worn, with serious intent, it always seems to be a comic prop.

54. whoa. that’s quite a story to squeeze into a single comment. have you told it here before? i think we’d have a lot of questions, but i’m new here. i’d LOVE to see the pained and dramatic pic.

55. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

*thundering applause*

56. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

that’s why she’s 2600akley and
    the rest of us, are just her Admiring Publique!!

57. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

(ha) CHOOOOOO!!!!!!!

(face falls off onto the floor)

58. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

*snerk*

59. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

yay wannadance!!!
    Hooray for gettin’ yer groove on and hooray for feather boas!!

60. Vive la Publique!

61. Lewis n' Clark says:

I think Liberace was pretty serious about his boas. And Norma Desmond.

62. I just realized, not only is the boa matching his eyes, but they were smart enough to buy a couch that matches the pup.

63. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ I literally made THAT NOISE when I saw THIS PUPPY.

Ded of Qte. Nothing more to be said, I am just DED. X___X