Tell me moooore! [Plink plink]

I’m all ears, Jessica S.

1. kittayn! she looks so startled!!

2. I…I…I can’t look away, the eyes, the EYES! :-)

3. Look into my eyes. Look very deeply into my eyes. You are now in my control, so go get me some milk.

4. *stumbles away zombie-like to get milk and bowl* Yes Master…

5. My, what beautiful eyes you have! :-) Pretty Kittey!

6. Tel me moore tell me moore, did she put up a fight?

7. *snerk*

[sigh] Now I have an ear-worm…..

8. There’s a cream for that! ;-)

9. ah ha ha ha, excellent on a number of different levels.

10. Shoo doo (bop bop) Shoo doo (bop bop) Shoo doo bop bop Yeaaaaaaaah!

11. LOL that is the first thing that came to my mnd when i read the caption Snicker!

Goes back to work singing grease songs.

12. Ow, guys, please… I’ve been trying to force nine hours worth of Christmas songs out of my head, I don’t need a Grease meddely in there too…

brain: “Whahoo yeah!”

13. I like the tousled almost-topknot.

NO MORE cats for me. I have 7. Stop looking at the kittens.

15. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

“T” cubed :)

16. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

“AND THEN, Tanya told HIM, that Suzanne ….”

17. “I said, Girlfriend, if he’s gonna ask you out on your Facebook page, you just *snap snap snap*.”

18. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

“kick HIM to da curb!!!!”

19. Make a new plan, Stan! Hop on the bus, Gus! :mrgreen:

20. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

Paul Simon reads Cute Overload!!!!

21. Little blueberry eyes! Squeeee!

22. OMG I just realized they really do look like blueberries.

I had some from Argentina this morning.. they were not bad…Not as good as berries from Canada and the northern US (Michigan) but still in the middle of winter they do in a pinch!

23. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

I dun’ picked some Fla blueberries OUT IN THA fields…
    [now, kiddies, this was “back in tha day….maybe the 1980s],

mah own dang self, an’ we froze ’em… and then in January
    Mamacita made pancakes from scratch an’ we had them thar booberries with them thar fresh pancakes and
    lemme tell ya…..
    THEM war sum gooooooooooooood booberries!!!!!

YUM and also YUM!!!!

24. TrixandSam says:

We’d drive over to Michigan to pick bushels of blueberries. Mom would can blueberry sauce, she’d freeze a bunch, we’d have the whole fruit drawer full of ’em in fridge…. but THE most incredible thing Mom would make with those blueberries: pierogi. OH MA GAWD. Fresh blueberry pierogi cooked and then tossed in a skillet with some butter… served with a dollop of sour cream and a sprinkle of sugar.

Yeah, blueberry eyes….

25. Hubby went blueberry (argh: I almost typed “blooberry”) picking in Michigan as a kid and still raves about MI blueberries.

26. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

@ TrixandSam: SIGN ME UP.
    How much do you want?
    $450??? $1000? I’m THERE!!!

27. kibblenibble says:

On my screen, the eyes look periwinkle blue. Wow.

28. marieelise0928 says:

The eyes do distract from the teeny pink lips, but they are not to be missed!

29. Oh yes! Blue eyesies and pink lipsies! Smooch smooch!

30. Gigi (the original one) says:

…and then the ogre turned himself into a mouse.
    And what do you think Puss n’Boots did?

What mommy? What?

31. Ooooh he’s behind you!!!

32. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

[cue the music from “Jaws”….]

33. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

THANKS brinnann —

(pretty awesome still of The Jaws, also :) )

34. Queen of Dork says:

Oh my goodness! What a pretty sweetheart! (smoooooooch)

35. OMG!!! Yes kitty, I will tell you EVERYTHING!

36. Can’t type properly… staring kitteh… is sucking me… into…. her….. soul………

37. Plink-a-licious puss!

38. must be some juicy gossip!

39. That kitten is cute, but not nearly as cute as Leonardo da Kitteh!

40. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

Is Leonardo taking applications for fiances?
    I’d like to submit mine. I’ll buy the ring FOR HIM. yum!!!

41. I believe Leo has been fixed, which is a bit of a shame. He’d make a great kitty daddy.

42. Leonardo has beautiful green eyes… sigh

43. and all eyes too

44. Please, may we have a mouf-hance? mouf-nose-hance? Eyes-hance?

Heck, just send me the kitty, that will do.

45. You’ll have to stand in line.

Jus’ sayin’.

46. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

And the line starts HERE.
    (shifty eyes)

Jus’ sayin’.
    (giggle) :)

47. Alice Shortcake says:

*Alice is forcibly removed by CO Security*

48. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

mah goo’ness gracious me…. CO is gettin’ TOUGH these days …..

49. the security being a REEEEEALLLLY disapproving bun, ‘natch! ;-)

50. Ali-baba… then we’ll all be misbehavin’ to have time with the bun!

51. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

Sharpy’s been using Marc Ant(h)ony lately ….
    which, come to think of it, won’t do her much good in situations involving pics of kittayns…….

52. what’d i do?

53. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

I was just mentioning your attachment of the bulldog cartoon, which resembles the cartoon dog Marc A…..recently, when peeps have gotten rowdy here at CO…all’s groovy!!! :)

54. you know, that’s a meme that just refuses to stay in my head! you’ll have to remind me of that one a few times. :)

55. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

I think the first time you used him was under the post “Survivor”, wwwaaaaaaaaaayyyyy down the page (under Theresa’s RUN-DMC video) …
    your comment there is marked for 3:15 pm on that day.

Here’s a link to the background of M. A. and the kitten with whom he falls in lurve:

56. Oh, I so want to snorgle that little kitty :D

57. Mary (the first) says:

I remember that Elizabeth Taylor was always described as “violet” eye color and I never could figure out exactly what color that would be. Until now.

58. ♪ ♫ “Do you see what *I* see?” ♪ ♫

59. That song always makes me think of the Gremlins movie. I think it’s the scene where the mother finds them all over the kitchen.

60. Have to go, have sudden urge to buy the really expensive cat food and many many cat toys.

61. Is that a Moe’s bag he’s sitting on? “Welcome to Moes!!” LOL I wish my Kitties sat and listened to me with the same rapt attention this one does… Mine are all middle aged and the only time they look at me like this is when….um… well… let me think…uh… oh wait… They NEVER do!!! Sheesh!! Oh and boop!!! (Can’t believe no one booped this little guy yet!!)

62. Never mind those ears…. LOOK AT THOSE EYES! I feel like I’ve been hypnotized.

63. ish kitteh from pandora?? o_O

txeptsyìp tìlam navi’cat! \(^o^)/

hope i got that right…. (ಠ_ಠ)

64. I always thought the Na’vi were supposed to be more lemur-ish than feline.

66. SheepishKitty says:

*smooch kitteh*

67. Does this qualify as da da da daaaaaa…….DRAMATIC KITTY ?

68. I think so! We need a dramatic animals tag, please!

69. Ohhh Also Kisses on Nose because well it needs a boop and a kiss.

and an ear rub.. and omg my soul belongs to this kitten now!

70. If Liz Taylor was a cat, this would be her.

71. Juniper Jupiter says:

Is this one of the new Subway options?

Because I’ll take extra!!

**pops in mouf**

72. Give me a break. Why would that need moderation.

73. Becky, Bubba's mum says:

The EYES! Oh, baby kitty, those eyes can’t be real. You are fabulous, dahling.

74. Lewis n' Clark says:

75. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

@ LewisnClark:

I second all of your response to tha pic :)

76. emmberrann says: