You’re Not Supposed to Hear Us!

We’re wearing sneakers! Now go away and let us sneak up on you!

We could never shoo cuties like Moose (left) and Badger, right, Megan P.?

Comments

1. “…And don’t even think about tying our laces together because we’ll claw your eyes out if you do!”

2. STINKIN’ cute hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

3. Great. Now I’m probably going to have to leave for home under a dark cloud of moderation, for no apparent reason.
    Sharpy, help?!

4. Queen of Dork says:

Gah! *grabs kittens and runs*

5. MOM!!!!……..LOOK LOOK…….Badger is peeing in Dads basketball sneakers again!!!!!

6. *Runs after QoD, knocks her down, grabs kittens*

7. MOM…..Badger is peeing in Dad’s basketball sneakers again!

8. Moose is shocked. Badger, on the other hand, is merely disappointed.

9. Nice to hear manly non-human kit names for a change. So THAT’s where steenking Badgers come from…

But now I’ve got a Weebl ear-worm: Badgerbadgerbadgerbadger Mushroom Mushroom!

Here’s the latest Weebl on the dangers of bringing your pets to work:

10. Yes, I will be doing the Badger/Mushroom chant for my cats all this evening. No, they will not enjoy it.

11. Recruits for the government’s latest sock and awwww campaign.

12. kibblenibble says:

This picture, combined with NOMTOM’s clever words and all the witty comments, makes me unreasonably happy! :-)

13. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

(*taps skippymom on the shoulder*)

“Hey, skippymom!
    (*shifty eyes*)
    ” Isn’t that Skippy over there, calling you???
    It sounds like he got hurt!!! You’d better go see!”

(lures kittayns from skippymom, with catnip….)

(evil giggle)

14. Oh, that was very good. Very good indeed. :)

15. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

I think it’s safe to assume, that these particular Hi-Tops *do not* belong to Maru’s human being.

(*Note less-than-pristine condition of said Hi-Tops…..*)
    (wanting to place the lil’ devil emoticon but sadly lacking in skillz)

16. okay, I’ll admit it: I lol’d.

lol’d pretty hard, too. no shame in that, right?

17. sneaker imps?! bahhahahahah

18. Nicely done–and the same goes for 260Oakley.

19. Loses all mental ability to make a clever quip due to the overwelming cuteness of the kittens.
    Falls over in a faint from the lack of blood flow to my brain.

20. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

*starts a blood transfusion line*

*tucks a stuffed Koala bear under Kittyadventure’s arm*

“Nurse Steffie, are you on, for the Night
    Shift? My Shift ends at 3 pm and I have to feed the Manatees in the river….”

21. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

“GAH !!!!
    The Big Green Moderashun Machine, dun’ struck me down,
    IN MY PRIME!!!!!”

*clutches pearls & sobs in anguish*

“Whatever shall I dddoooooooooooooooo?????”

22. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

not even a SMIDGE o’ shame in that, ma’am!!! :)

23. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

ED’s: WHAT IS UP with razzmdazzmfrazzm moderashun?
    I ain’t said nuthin’, but Little Mary Sunshine stuff.

Jeez.

24. I IZ HERE!

25. UHHHH. I NEEEEEEED close-ups of their mouths. I see hints of some very cute things there.

26. BWAHAHAHAHAHAAA!! Wait—

27. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

YAY SHARPEH!!!! (thanks)

28. Do the dance, too! do the dance, too!

29. Oh will you please look at the teeny little tip of a tongue peeking out of Moose’s mouth?!? Sweet sweet sweet.

30. Come on Badger we’ve got to skidadle,
    but I’m peeing Moose
    Oh, all right, hurry up, then we can run for it
    Who’s coming
    Megan P’s boyfriend
    So they’re not her boots….

31. Queen of Dork says:

*squeak. squeak. squeak*
    *Punches in and grabs clipboard with charts of hurted peeps*
    “It’s okay, Resrie. I have the ward now.”
    hmmmmmmm. “I think kittyadventures needs to have a kitten tucked under the blanket by her feet. The purring of the kitten will stimulate the flow of blood to her fainted head.”
    *tucks in kittyadventures with fluffy kitten at her feet. Gives kittyadventures some pudding. (but none for the kitten as it’s chocolate).

32. Retelling of the classic fairytale: P*ss in Boots
    (fill in your choice of vowel)

33. Queen of Dork says:

(Oooof). Hey! Where’d the kittens go? Wha hap?…..skippymom!!! *runs after skippymom with grabby hands outstretched and grabbing.*

34. Queen of Dork says:

Vanna, please can I have an “a?” :)

35. (The Original) Mel says:

What we have here is a pair of shoe-pooping miscreants.

36. Are you sure you have the right shoe? or do you have the left shoe? I forgot which one I was suppose to be in!

37. The leetle black lips are so cute!

38. [lures kittens from O NO with stringy toys]
    [puts kittens in basket]
    [walks off nonchalantly, carrying basket]

39. Queen of Dork says:

Your whistling innocently does not work with me, little missy victoreia.
    *grabs basket with grabby hands and runs like heck*

40. Yay! saved by the Queen and Leslie!

41. Teeeeee Heee

42. OMG This totally took me back to Lisa Frank’s Sneaker Kitties! LOVE IT! http://us.ebid.net/for-sale/1993-wal-mart-lisa-frank-sneaker-kitties-31288867.htm

43. Dub1 – I was in central London yesterday and I didn’t see no rainbows [mores the pity] just snow :(

44. 260Oakley – That’s very naughty, well in my mind anyway, and my minds in it’s usuall place; the gutter :)

45. no one else??!? ok: badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, mushroom! mushroom! mushroom! mushroom!

46. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

47. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

Here are the Ultimate Two links for the general thread here:

* A Lyric webpage (close the stupid ad that comes up) for a wonderful song from The Music Man (film 1963)

*And….(the following is a smaller-size thumbnail than Youtube provides)
    Prepare to enjoy 5 min of impressively athletic and joyous dance/ acrobatics)

48. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

well, darn, I must have missed some keystroke.
    Anyhow, here’s the link for the song lyric webpage

49. leather chucks. always teh qute choice.

50. Maggie forgets to pull in her tongue tip sometimes. It makes us giggle.

51. Snatches kitties out of basket and runs off being chased by victoreria, skippymom and Queen of Dork :lol:

52. :twisted: Moose and Badger look like they need some MAJOR SNORGLING :twisted:

53. Running into escape issues? Try >:D

54. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

@ A.B.: Thanks for the feedback!!! :)

ok lemme try.
    (“ahem”)
    >:D

(Let’s see wha’ ha’ happ’ ….)

55. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

ooooooo VERY skillful, ma’am!!!

56. Curses! Foiled again!

57. Lewis n' Clark says:

(…trips Teresa as she rounds corner, basket o’kitties flies into my grabby hands, hops into waiting car and speeds away)

58. very cute, there all tied up!

59. the one on the right has a dirty nose!

60. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

ooooooo wow now THAT was well-planned, LnC!!! I didn’t see that move, comin’!!!! :)