You’re Not Supposed to Hear Us!

We’re wearing sneakers! Now go away and let us sneak up on you!

We could never shoo cuties like Moose (left) and Badger, right, Megan P.?

1. “…And don’t even think about tying our laces together because we’ll claw your eyes out if you do!”

2. STINKIN’ cute hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

4. Teeeeee Heee

5. Great. Now I’m probably going to have to leave for home under a dark cloud of moderation, for no apparent reason.
    Sharpy, help?!

6. I IZ HERE!

7. Queen of Dork says:

Gah! *grabs kittens and runs*

8. *Runs after QoD, knocks her down, grabs kittens*

9. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

(*taps skippymom on the shoulder*)

“Hey, skippymom!
    (*shifty eyes*)
    ” Isn’t that Skippy over there, calling you???
    It sounds like he got hurt!!! You’d better go see!”

(lures kittayns from skippymom, with catnip….)

(evil giggle)

10. [lures kittens from O NO with stringy toys]
    [puts kittens in basket]
    [walks off nonchalantly, carrying basket]

11. Queen of Dork says:

Your whistling innocently does not work with me, little missy victoreia.
    *grabs basket with grabby hands and runs like heck*

12. Queen of Dork says:

(Oooof). Hey! Where’d the kittens go? Wha hap?…..skippymom!!! *runs after skippymom with grabby hands outstretched and grabbing.*

13. Snatches kitties out of basket and runs off being chased by victoreria, skippymom and Queen of Dork :lol:

14. Lewis n' Clark says:

(…trips Teresa as she rounds corner, basket o’kitties flies into my grabby hands, hops into waiting car and speeds away)

15. Curses! Foiled again!

16. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

ooooooo VERY skillful, ma’am!!!

17. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

ooooooo wow now THAT was well-planned, LnC!!! I didn’t see that move, comin’!!!! :)

18. MOM!!!!……..LOOK LOOK…….Badger is peeing in Dads basketball sneakers again!!!!!

19. MOM…..Badger is peeing in Dad’s basketball sneakers again!

20. Moose is shocked. Badger, on the other hand, is merely disappointed.

21. Nice to hear manly non-human kit names for a change. So THAT’s where steenking Badgers come from…

But now I’ve got a Weebl ear-worm: Badgerbadgerbadgerbadger Mushroom Mushroom!

Here’s the latest Weebl on the dangers of bringing your pets to work:

22. Yes, I will be doing the Badger/Mushroom chant for my cats all this evening. No, they will not enjoy it.

23. Do the dance, too! do the dance, too!

24. Dub1 – I was in central London yesterday and I didn’t see no rainbows [mores the pity] just snow :(

25. Recruits for the government’s latest sock and awwww campaign.

26. Oh, that was very good. Very good indeed. :)

27. okay, I’ll admit it: I lol’d.

lol’d pretty hard, too. no shame in that, right?

28. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

not even a SMIDGE o’ shame in that, ma’am!!! :)

29. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

ED’s: WHAT IS UP with razzmdazzmfrazzm moderashun?
    I ain’t said nuthin’, but Little Mary Sunshine stuff.

30. kibblenibble says:

This picture, combined with NOMTOM’s clever words and all the witty comments, makes me unreasonably happy! :-)

31. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

I think it’s safe to assume, that these particular Hi-Tops *do not* belong to Maru’s human being.

(*Note less-than-pristine condition of said Hi-Tops…..*)
    (wanting to place the lil’ devil emoticon but sadly lacking in skillz)

32. Running into escape issues? Try >:D

33. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

@ A.B.: Thanks for the feedback!!! :)

ok lemme try.

(Let’s see wha’ ha’ happ’ ….)

34. sneaker imps?! bahhahahahah

35. Nicely done–and the same goes for 260Oakley.

36. Loses all mental ability to make a clever quip due to the overwelming cuteness of the kittens.
    Falls over in a faint from the lack of blood flow to my brain.

37. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

*starts a blood transfusion line*

*tucks a stuffed Koala bear under Kittyadventure’s arm*

“Nurse Steffie, are you on, for the Night
    Shift? My Shift ends at 3 pm and I have to feed the Manatees in the river….”

38. Queen of Dork says:

*squeak. squeak. squeak*
    *Punches in and grabs clipboard with charts of hurted peeps*
    “It’s okay, Resrie. I have the ward now.”
    hmmmmmmm. “I think kittyadventures needs to have a kitten tucked under the blanket by her feet. The purring of the kitten will stimulate the flow of blood to her fainted head.”
    *tucks in kittyadventures with fluffy kitten at her feet. Gives kittyadventures some pudding. (but none for the kitten as it’s chocolate).

39. Yay! saved by the Queen and Leslie!

40. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

41. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

“GAH !!!!
    The Big Green Moderashun Machine, dun’ struck me down,
    IN MY PRIME!!!!!”

*clutches pearls & sobs in anguish*

“Whatever shall I dddoooooooooooooooo?????”

42. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

YAY SHARPEH!!!! (thanks)

43. UHHHH. I NEEEEEEED close-ups of their mouths. I see hints of some very cute things there.

44. Oh will you please look at the teeny little tip of a tongue peeking out of Moose’s mouth?!? Sweet sweet sweet.

45. Maggie forgets to pull in her tongue tip sometimes. It makes us giggle.

46. Come on Badger we’ve got to skidadle,
    but I’m peeing Moose
    Oh, all right, hurry up, then we can run for it
    Who’s coming
    Megan P’s boyfriend
    So they’re not her boots….

47. Retelling of the classic fairytale: P*ss in Boots
    (fill in your choice of vowel)

48. Queen of Dork says:

Vanna, please can I have an “a?” :)

49. 260Oakley – That’s very naughty, well in my mind anyway, and my minds in it’s usuall place; the gutter :)

50. (The Original) Mel says:

What we have here is a pair of shoe-pooping miscreants.

51. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

well, darn, I must have missed some keystroke.
    Anyhow, here’s the link for the song lyric webpage

52. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

Here are the Ultimate Two links for the general thread here:

* A Lyric webpage (close the stupid ad that comes up) for a wonderful song from The Music Man (film 1963)

*And….(the following is a smaller-size thumbnail than Youtube provides)
    Prepare to enjoy 5 min of impressively athletic and joyous dance/ acrobatics)

53. Are you sure you have the right shoe? or do you have the left shoe? I forgot which one I was suppose to be in!

54. The leetle black lips are so cute!

55. OMG This totally took me back to Lisa Frank’s Sneaker Kitties! LOVE IT!

56. no one else??!? ok: badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, badger, mushroom! mushroom! mushroom! mushroom!

57. leather chucks. always teh qute choice.

58. :twisted: Moose and Badger look like they need some MAJOR SNORGLING :twisted:

59. very cute, there all tied up!

60. the one on the right has a dirty nose!