Headlock!

Check out Sender Inner Jessica S.’s kittens—they’re totally pent up in the house during a snowstorm driving each other crazy wrestling:

I will get out of this headlock my friend, and when I do, YOU’RE TOAST!

Comments

1. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

Pppshaw. Ain’t no REAL headlock, if he/ she can still BREATHE!!!!

[*see hovertext, second pic*]

*Please note excellent example of Kitteh Frenzies Facial Expreshe.

2. Moooommmm!!!!!!

3. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

“Don’t MAKE me come in, there …..”

4. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

oh…also/ pweeze …..can a gal get a lil’
    “Danger”, “Impending Doom” or “Naughtiness” Tag, up in heah???

Pretty pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze, with sprinkles on top????

5. kibblenibble says:

My brother used to do this to me. I’m sure we didn’t look this cute.

6. Gigi (the original one) says:

The is a page from the #1 best seller:
    The Catmasutra: the Art of driving your human crazy.

7. Kitty on top is all “What? I’m just sitting here…” :)

8. AAWHWW!! HAHAHAAH!! That’s not very neighborly. Lookit poor bottom killy’s little fang stickin out.

9. the pinkness is too much. just too much.

10. “What are we doing? Uh…..nothing…”

11. (The Original) Mel says:

Ye shall perish.

12. and ladybugs !

13. 1…………………..2…………………
    (said while slapping palm on the floor while in the referee position)

14. Teenygozer says:

“Put ‘em up, put ‘em up! I’ll fight ya with one paw tied behind my back! I’ll fight ya standing on one foot! I’ll fight ya with my eyes closed!”*

*Why yes, I’m watching The Wizard of Oz!”

15. Queen of Dork says:

ON WHAT CHANNEL?! IS THAT ON RIGHT NOW?

16. At least the fur looks better than the unitards.

17. “What? I’m not doing nuthin’…..”

18. Queen of Dork says:

I FOUND IT! YAY! SORRY TO SHOUT BUT IT’S ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE MOVIES EVER IN THE LIFE OF ALL THAT’S LIVING! YAY!

19. *singing* “, Caturday, Caturday….. Caturday night’s all right….”

20. I’m pretty sure those kitties don’t need the excuse of a snowstorm to wrassle each other. :)

21. Queen of Dork says:

22. Keep on dancin’ to the rock and roll on caturday night, caturday night.
    C-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y night!

23. “Stop TOUCHING me!”

24. Queen of Dork says:

Sir. Elton. John. (bows in awe)

25. Queen of Dork says:

“If happy little bluebirds fly,
    Beyond the rainbow
    Why, oh why, can’t I?

26. I’m not touching you!
    I’m not touching you!
    nyah nyah nyah *pthbbbt*

27. Absolutely beautiful cats, I have 6 at home, 3 shop cats, wouldn’t change it 4 the world, unless you need a cat….lol

28. So cute! But watch that thumb-claw, top-kitty…owche!

29. I actually met a 40 year old woman this year who had never seen wiz of oz. I don’t even understand that! As for this post, the nozie, the kitten fangie, the PINK MOUTH!!!. **grabs all the kitties for kissies**

30. :::Pouts::: there is no wizard of OZ on my tv.

There are no wrastling kittens under my christmas tree.

I am bereft!

31. now you are just teasing. :)

32. Bottom kitteh is all: “eeeuuurrgggghhhh argh uuuurrrgh gitoffmeh gitoffmeeehhh!!!”

33. All that pink and blue and softness! GAH. Too cute for words!

34. Queen of Dork says:

“My tail would lash,
    I would show compash…” :)

He-he. What a good movie!

35. Daphne Moss says:

Deys haz de meelk moufs.

36. QoD, that was awesome!! Thank You!

37. How DARE you! Paws of fury! DIE DIE DIE! :P

38. It was the first movie my dad ever saw, and he knows every line of it. “How long ya stay fresh in that can?” :D

39. Far, far better.

40. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

‘Tis a far, far better costume they wear…..

41. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

true. but she’s SO DARN CUTE, ain’t she? ;)

42. The head-locked kitty is making a face I’ve seen in Don Bluth films.

43. love both the faces. innocence and daggers.
    photographer captured a perfect moment, i love it when that happens!!!
    cute cute cute cute cute cute (singing to a cute tune)

44. “HE STARTED IT!!!!”
    “You guys know Santa knows if you’ve been naughty or nice right?”

45. I’ll get you my pretty, and your little dog too, ah ha ha ha!

46. Do I see a booger or a beauty spot on that nosicle?

47. Pink pink pink pink pink to the pinkth power!

Such precious kittehs!

48. Ferociously fighting felines. Ffft! Ffft!

49. :lol: Typical kitty antics :lol:

50. It took me a second to appreciate the kitties appropriately, because I thought there was dried blood on the right side of the picture, with torn up jeans. Don’t ask me why. :)

If only I could get my hands on those little rascals! I would snorgle them for the rest of the day.

51. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

(he): “DID NOOOOOOOT!!!!!”

52. You want to take turns snorgling them, Noodles, if we both got our hands on those little kitties?

53. Sure! I’ll snorgle the top one first, for about an hour. Then we can swap. :)