Daaaad, you’re such a dork

Why do you do this every year? You’re scaring our friends.

Way to blow your kids’ cool rep, Milton

Comments

1. Some strange temptation is nagging at my distant memory… what *is* it?…

2. …oh, and I like the pup’s eyepatch effect, Pyrit. ;)

3. Hi, my name is Sprinkles. I’m the elf in charge of “watering” Christmas trees.

4. The neighbors who lived diagonally from us, growing up, had a pug named Puddles. No lie. Furthermore, they called him “Pud”. :roll:

5. Hmm, I guess “Puddles” is better than, say, “Piles”. But not by much.

6. word

7. I’m in love with his beautiful, soulful eyes. I bet he’s a heck of a snugglebutt.

8. Gracie's Mom says:

You just gotta love Bulldogs! Very cute!

9. Hi Theo! Are you home?

10. I hope he walked nicely on the leash, otherwise your neighbors wold have had to . . . 8O

11. I’m pretty sure I see where you’re going, there, and all I have to say is: You are such a pervert. And I mean that in a good way.

12. Not yet. 2 days.

13. Mary (the first) says:

is it that you really want to say “bleen” on your post? :D

14. Mary (the first) says:

I mean, of course, on your comment.

15. Mary (the first) says:

I’d be so tempted to put all my fortune into this guy’s donation bucket. He owns me!

16. Hmm.

…nah, that can’t be it.

17. Bullies ARE great cuddlers. I have 2. Side note, I bet the bully in the pic tried to eat that hat as it was being put on him. That’s what mine do. + )

18. If he was under my tree on Christmas morning I would absolutely lose it!!!! What a cutie!

19. ♫♪ “You’re too young. You don’t have a rep yet.” ♪♫

20. Princess of Insolence says:

Cute! And again I say cute! Dearie, what a gorgeous face!

21. HO, HO, HO, Merry Christmas

22. My neighbors have 2 american bulldogs that are absolutely adorable. They have a doggie door and always come out to visit when I am in the yard. Little sister Lucy is always following her big brother Louie around like a little shadow. So cute.

23. O No He/ She/ It Di-unt!!! says:

Isn’t that what one is SUPPOSED to do, with/ to those hats????

24. O No He/ She/ It Di-unt!!! says:

How apropos !!!

25. O No He/ She/ It Di-unt!!! says:

Hey Meg — could you start a whole new website please?

“GOOFY TEEF”?? with goats, sheep, and this fellow ….

26. AAAAAAH!!!!!!

BULLY!!!!

*huggles him up* *head splodey* *ded Villy*

27. Hmm… I’m envisioning ADA sponsorship…

28. Mom, this shirt is plaid. With a butterfly collar.

29. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

30. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

You see where I’m goin’, here… :
    marketing “clear braces” , flavored toothpastes…

31. Jingle bull,
    Jingle bull,
    Jingle bull pup…

32. Bacon flavored toothpaste ? (pretty please !)

33. Yes!! I’ll marry you!

34. Such an Earnest face….

Only he’s a Milton.

35. Hey, stranger, Theo!

36. Where are his back legs?

37. Anyone remember Milton the Monster? Sweet idea, crappy execution.

38. OMGOMGOGMGOGMOMGGGG! i have been trying to find someone who remembers that cartoon! “i’m milton, you’re brand new son!” you are absolutely the first person to confirm the existence of this cartoon to me.

39. apparently milton was the result of too much qte!

Milton was created not of individual body parts, but rather in a mold from such liquids as “essence of terror” and “sinister sauce.” Out of fear of his creation destroying him, Professor Weirdo intended to add just a few drops of the aforementioned tincture of tenderness to the mold, but Count Kook bumped the Professor’s elbow, resulting in too much of the tincture being added to the mix.

40. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

Exhibit # 500,000,000 in the Legal Case
    “Theresa owns and manages the Entire
    InnerNet Archives” .

41. cool! i tried and was told that embedding had been disabled. i really like that cartoon. i can’t figure out why.

42. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

(“ooh, goodie, an Easy punchline!! :) )

“Why, they’re IN THA BACK, of course!!!!”

(ba-dum-TISH!!!)

43. UNDERbites!

44. fell asleap and dreamt I adopted a bull dog. And woke up to this!