Got a slice of heaven yet?

2011 Cute Overload calendars are like a slice of heaven on your desk. Get ready for bunnies, OMG ponies1, pups, kittehs, pocket pets, and peegs! With captions penned by Theo, NotThatMike, and Meg. There are two formats: Page-a-Day and Wall. Selling wherever calendars are sold in stores.

And online here:
Amazon! (Page-A-Day Calendar)
Amazon! (Wall)
Powell’s! (Wall)

Choose from two formats, the desk Page-a-Day:

OR

The Wall:

More calendar images for your viewing pleasure are here.

Act Now! Operators are standing by with your choice of football phone or Slap Chop bonus gift.

Selling WHEREVER calendars are sold in stores!

And online here:
Amazon! (Page-A-Day Calendar)
Amazon! (Wall)
Powell’s! (Wall)

Comments

1. Teehee, love the kitteh spanning the 21st-22nd (and the 21st is my berfday!) Crazy eyes + Tummeh Rubs FTW

2. Also, am I the only one who thinks Cyber Monday sounds like something really really dirty?

3. (The Original) Mel says:

I got two already.

4. WendyPinNJ says:

Oh God, stop it already with the massive doses of cuteness.

Here’s my question: Do you have an app for that? Don’t need no stinkin’ paper calendars now that I’ve got my iPhone, so I miss out on all the fun!

5. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

that’s “StANkin'”, please, ma’am !!!! :)

6. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

(hmmmm…..the innernet burped on my entry a moment ago so please forgive if this is a duplicate entry)

@ WendyPinNJ:
    the preferred prononciation is “stANkin'”, please, ma’am!!!! :)

7. I ordered mine and I am still waaaaiiitiiinnnggg. *Looks at watch, taps toe impatiently on floor*

8. StormCat42 says:

I ordered mine and got them last week… Can’t WAIT to give them as gifts!!

9. (The Original) Mel says:

I’d buy an Ap. Make it happen Cap’n Meg.

10. extremely anonymous even more so than the anonymous associated with wikileaks says:

omg u guys why is oliver donovan never in the calendar???!!

11. Can anyone tell me if this picture http://cuteoverload.com/2010/01/13/a-pinch-of-chinch/ or this one http://cuteoverload.com/2009/12/29/%E2%99%AA-%E2%99%ABone-of-these-things-is-not-like-the-other-one-of-these-things-just-doesnt-belong-%E2%99%AA-%E2%99%AB/ is on the wall calendar?
    Those are my chinchillas, and I’d love to know if they’re being spread round the world in cute cheer :D
    Also, Ivan (Pinch of chinch) is no longer with us ;_; and I think it would be nice if he was still making people happy, even though he’s currently waiting for me at the Rainbow Bridge…

12. “Football phone or slap chop bonus gift”…wha I’m not up to date on this terminology. Also does a wall come with the wall calendar?

13. I’d like to order the “yogurt maker and diaper steamer” with that.

14. I haz mine. Lil’ Chibi cat looked it, sniffed it, then began to munch it.
    Not cute. But damage is minimal :)

15. “To the desktop of the pooch! To the top of the wall calendar!
    Now dash away! Dash away! Dash away all!” (to the calendars!)

16. My pictures on the cover!! So exciting…but how do I get my free calendar?!

17. pyrit – That’s given me an idea.

‘Twas the night before Christmas at CO headquarters
    Nothing was stirring not even peeps daughters…..
    ….Now! Nomtom, Now!Theo. Now! Sharpy and Meg
    The peeps want more cute and they’re willing to beg.

18. Now! Hon Glad! You can quit your Blitzen!
    CO’s got The Cute, like Cupid’s got Vixens!

19. Is Vixens like measels ?

20. that piggeh in the hat picture just keels me every time!

I’m waiting to see if I get one for Christmas – if not, I weel buy one!

21. me too ceejoe! i forget what her name was! it was a NOMTOM post, no? mrs. somethingsomebody who immigrated from iforgetwhere. alas……. (at least i know what i’ll be doing for the next hour or so. “working” yes, that’s it!)

22. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

@ HG:

1) :) re. the question about the wall calendar.
    2) QoD has given me the Honorable Title of the Research Kid. In that tradition, I offer the following:

* re. Slap Chop: one of the Most Annoying Infomercials *EVER* in the histoire of Annoying Infomercials:

and * here is (a Doritos version) of a Football Phone:

Signed,
    ‘Mericun Marketing is an Awful Thing.

23. Yes, Measels is the newest reindeer. Since Rudolph went solo after his hit record. Measel’s record is kinda spotty.

24. Measels the red-spotted reindeer
    Had some very tiny spots…

25. Both please! *grabby hands!*

26. @ O NO: re your signature– Ain’t that the truth!

27. WendyPinNJ says:

Sorry, don’t need no STANKIN’ paper calendar!

So, do you have an app for that?

If not I suggest you get on that, pronto! ;-)

28. Thank you – O NO, erm I think. I worked at an Ad agency for over thirty years,
    we produced the more bearable sort of ad, some are still considered classics.
    Anyways, one of our principles was, peeps don’t like being shouted at.
    There used to be demos of this sort of gadget at Victoria Station (London) and my Dad bought something like the Slap Chop. My Mum tried it, the spud just stuck to the blades and it was never used again.

29. and if you ev-er saw him
    you’d say, should’ve had your shots.

30. All of the other reindeer
    were needled by the Christmas tree.

31. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

32. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

@ Victoreia: I attempted to land a smileyface under your response; however CO computerz landed it, below both
    your response and HG’s also .

33. But the tree was very handy
    If you had to have a pee.

34. Then all the reindeer loved Measles, too much.
    And they all flu down in history!

35. Does anyone know if the January piggie from the wall calendar is on any of the days of hte desktop calendar. I did a quick flip and didn’t see it. Please tell me it’s there. If it gets a wall calendar page should it also get a desktop page???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

36. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

pyrit, you are merciless (but in a GOOD way:) )

37. I’ve ordered mine, and now I’m anxiously waiting. It should take a while since Brazil is pretty far away.. ;)

38. BALBINKA!!!
    I love that picture of Balbinka in her hat, anytime I need a laugh I look at that. There are many pictures of her on Flickr, search for balbinka.

39. ah yes the flu epidemic of 1918 tragic,tragic.

40. 22nd is my berfday. That has to be the cutest kitteh there :D

41. Saw this calendar in the Barnes and Noble in downtown Philadelphia today, thereby confirming that all this Internet stuff is real.

42. Elena1030 says:

I’m helpin’ keep Borders in business — bought my CO page-a-day desktop calendar last night. Oh, the proshness!!! Oh, how brighter my workday will be… coming in to see what anerableness is next to be revealed. w00t!

Thanks, Meg and cohorts, for such excellent work. And may your 2011 be filled with much delight in Teh Qte. :D