Crush Hour Traffic

Mind you, I’m not complaining. Overall, it’s comfortable; the atmosphere is convivial, the staff is attentive and personable, and I feel a sense of belonging. But I really must say, for what they’re charging…

… this health club really could spring for another treadmill.

Hey, times are tough, J.S.

Comments

1. Oh, how I wish someone would start the wheel turning. Multiple hammies on a wheel–such fun.

Am I first?

2. Obviously, the spinning class is very popular. But be careful, you could pull a ham-string.

3. You know it does ham-per your napping when you have to share!

4. SheepishKitty says:

LOL!!!

5. The running outfits! Where does one purchase them?

6. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

@ 2600: particularly remarkable wordsmithing & matchingk to the story.

It makes some of us wonder.
    Do you EVER have a moment of “DUH”?? or are you clevaire 24/7???

7. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

“Ooof!!!” :)

8. Love it. It makes me want to put on my best Transylvanian accent and count… One two three Hams, ah-ha-ha-ha!

9. dawnkeyotie says:

Oh this makes me miss my hammie!!!!
    260O is clearly a writer/standup comedian?

10. debg — you’ve got an almost haiku there —

Oh, wish the wheel would
    turn. Many hammies on wheel —
    such fun. Am I first?

–or something like that. Nice to see a fresh post for my monday lunchtime.
    and to see an almost haiku on monday. how nice.

11. when I think about it, my example would be ham-ku [from a hamster's point of view]

haiku might be

Oh, wish the wheel would
    turn. Many hammies on wheel
    together. Such fun!

12. Oh my dear, I can be quite the duh-llard. I just try to have those moments offline! ;)

13. It looks like an early start to the health club post-holidays crush.

14. Acadhammy of course.

15. Mary (the first) says:

Made me think of that saying, “If you’re not the lead dog, the view never changes.”… hammies 2 and 3 (especially 3) don’t even get to see the road ahead. (Luckily for them, hammie tocks are undoubtedly adorable to match the rest of the hammie.)

16. first thought that popped into my head?
    Krush Groove.
    or
    Krush MOVE IT OR LOSE IT, PAL!

17. WHISKERY!

18. Can one haiku without knowing it? I haven’t been familiar with this form since grade school, which was eons ago.

19. every time I see one of those wheels, i think of an egg yolk.

oh and -ahem- cute hams!!

20. Darn you, I was just about to say that that is one perfect-looking fried egg!
    P.S. My cats had a great time at your house the other night. Thanks again.

21. TrixandSam says:

OK, was I the only one who immediately saw the Three Stooges in this one?

22. Skippy – May I join you? Shakes fist at Ceejoe….curses Ceejoe, I was going to say “why are they running round an egg yolk in a frying pan”, oh, and isn’t it time you saw joe?

23. Oh, woise guy, eh? Nyuk! Nyuk! :-)

24. *Ligtning and thunder* sound effects
    “Yes, three, THREE vonderful runningk hammsters, ah-ha-ha-ha!”

25. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

Well, that’s encouraging for the rest of us :)

26. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

ab-so-RUTE-ree!!!! :)

27. I love how the one in the back is getting his head sat on!

28. That second picture =-D! Does anyone remember that Monty Python song? “Sit on my face and tell me that you love me….”

29. The last pic reminds me “The Human Centipede” (x_x)

30. oh my gosh! i’m so excited that I had similar thoughts to you funny peeps! :)

and skippymom, they are welcome anytime! the more fuzzy warm leetle bodies snuggled up with me in bed during the cold winter months, the better!

31. I am reminded of this

32. superboymom says:

Aww! My son had 3 robo hammies (Peanut, Butter and Jelly . . . of course) that always did this. Sadly they have all gone on to a better place. Truly the sweetest hammies and they never smelled at all! xxoo