Pinky Swear

I pinky swear you Guys there was no Photoshop used to show off these dazzling kitten eyes.

Check it!

EYE-HANCE!

It’s true. Just ask Sender-Inner Emily W.

Comments

1. cyberpunkrocker says:

Even more beautiful than the blue eyes is… the orange nose!

2. The combo of the eyes and the nose is just deadly! *melt*

And guys, I’m shocked that you haven’t posted the new Simon’s Cat video yet!

3. Yes it is surprise ginger :D

4. Oh my goodness. I want to scratch his chest tuft SO BAD.

5. forget the eyes – how about that nose!! :D

6. Americat’s Next Top Model??

7. The eyes may steal my soul, but the nose has SLAIN me! I lay before you a crumpled mess among the glitter and rainbows and silvery reflections of that ketteh’s magical orbs…

8. Yeah, I like the nose better too. It complements the turquoise eyes very well.

9. How mew-tiful!

10. Beautiful eyes, perfect nose, and that eyeliner is to die for. Gorgeous cat and gorgeous photos!

11. i was gonna mention nose color too. but at this late time (fifth commenter) that would make me a copyCAT. so i’ll advance a new theory: it’s the CONTRASTING YET COMPLEMENTARY COMBO of nose color AND eye color. come on people it is time to put our differences aside and all agree to see things my way. :)

12. *faints dead away*

13. Is this kitteh perfection or what? I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more gorgeous little feline.

14. Mesmer-eyes-ing…

Awful – I know – but I couldn’t stop myself!

15. My soul! It’s being sucked out as I type…

16. *shakes fist at Random Moderation Bot*

17. This kitteh is calling me on his eyePhone.

18. P.S. He’s calling from atop the EyeFull Tower.

(I’ll stop now.)

19. :lol:

(And you just ensured my demise!)

20. And look at the whiskers and ear fluff! That kitteh is gorgeous.

21. Nose! Eyes! Want!

22. That’s some serious “Blue Steel” going on there.

23. Spectacular whiskers too. Everything about this kitty is just gorgeous.

24. Gigi (the original one) says:

Don’t you EVER stop 260Oakley! We wold miss you too much!

25. Beep!
    Beep!
    Beep!
    Beep!

Love the nose….

26. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

Joins in the protest, just on principle….

(shaking fist skyward)

27. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

(hides kitteh under sweateuw) “WHAT kitty? I DON”T see any kitty?”

(Victoreia got away with this strategy….)
    *Runs away, toward the setting sun….*

28. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Kitteh?

29. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

America’s Next Top Meow!!!

30. Along with that golden nose, this gorgeous kitteh has delicate golden edging along those awesome ears… like gold leaf touches! Such lovely smokey tabby shading, turquoise/cream eyes, natural mascara and golden touches, natural kitteh beauty to take one’s breath away.

If only hoomans could be so lucky!

31. Eye, eye, eye, eye, Eye want this kittie! ;-)

32. And what about the gorgeous white highlighting to make those blues pop. MAC make-up has nothing on her.

33. Breathtaking! This is quite possibly the most beautifulest kitteh God ever made.

34. Queen of Dork says:

OH MY GOSH!! The nose! The nose! I need to kiss the bridge of that nose!!!
    *snatches kitty with grabby hands. runs like the wind*

35. Holy carp!!! *speechless*

36. what a gorgeous kitteh!

37. She’s had her nose done.

38. :twisted: That kitty is in for some MAJOR SNORGLING :twisted:

39. That is a gorgeous kitty cat! *want!*

40. I e-mailed Meg too! :(

41. Dang SkyNet. :P

42. *giggle*

43. Kitteh sez, “Nobunny Nose teh trubbles* Eye’ve Seen…”

*hordes of screaming CO fans chasing kitteh everywhere a la latest pop sensations**.

**whoever that is this week

44. Wha??? (Also, suuuure, blame me!) :P

45. MamaMclain says:

This is a Maine Coon if I ever saw one. I fortunately got to snorgle a bebeh just like this once. RIP Gizmo.

46. Mesmer-eye-zing, hypnot-eye-zing.

I am under this kitteh’s every command…

47. Please make cards, I want 3 dozen!

48. Oh, and those ear fancies!!! What a lovely little kitten — it’s always pretty amazing when their eyes start to change.

49. They are leetle galaxies!

(I pinched that phrase from a book called “Small persons with wings”)

50. ah… buu…. wha…/ded.

51. Oakely – It’s eyefoam with me, I’m foaming at the mouth in ecscaty.

52. Metz – This minute :)

53. Traumat-eysed. Or has someone already said it? Meh, no matter.

54. Breaking wind – oops sorry – Breaking News – Entire CO population of posting peeps found gibbering by their PCs, Docs say situation is hopeless, nothing can be done.

55. Him nose looks like a pencil eraser!

Also, tineetabbeetineetabbeetineetabbeetineetabbeetineetabbeeTINEETABBEEEEEEEEE!

56. Le Tigre!!

Didja know there’s going to be a “Zoolander 2?”

57. Isn’t it? Maggie’s coat is gray, and when her eyes were changing from blue toward what will almost certainly be green, they stopped for a while in gray territory. She had matchingks! They’re sort of gray-green now.

58. lol!

59. this comment needs a “Sad, but true” tag.
    *returns to gibbering, peeping at georgeous peepers*

60. Update: Doc says computer screens are getting finger-printier by the minute & posting peepings keep murmuring “soft?? nose….soft?!”

61. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

(giggle)

I’m a ba-a-a-a-a-d gurl.

Here’s the current line of logic all the alleged (*snerk*) perps use on COPS these days:

“That? Oh, that’s not MY ____________!!!! It’s my cousin’s!!!!”

(Fill-in-the-blank, selecting any of the following terms:
    car, pair of pants, pocketbook, wallet, shirt, marijuana, cocaine, mehtampehtamine, heroin, pkg of plastic baggies, carton of cigarettes which contains the drugs; HUGE stack of $100 bills ….)

62. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

Tres elegant powers of description. Adjectival phrases FTW!!!!

63. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

lurvely indeed.

64. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

Nope. T’ other person used “Mesmer-eyes-ed”!!!

65. ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOKITTEH

66. WOW!

67. WHY hasn’t anybody commented on how buuuuutiful her little eyebrows are?! D:

68. Awww…what a beautiful kitten! And that little copper nose is adorable!

69. YESH! I actually didn’t notice the nose til the closeup, and then I literally went AAAH!

70. *tapping foot* That’s a STOCK ANSWER, young ladeh. Try again.

71. ORANGE! ORANGE! /ORANGE!/

72. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This dog person is head over heels for this kitteh.

Also, her (?) nose reminds me of a tiger’s.

73. I am so glad we don’t have a cat. The dogs are enough danger to her delicate christmas ornaments, which she holds near and dear to her heart.

74. It is so difficult to take a straight on picture of a kitten’s face. I’m amazed at that alone.

75. Diz kitteh haz the full-body bedhead.

76. I'mTotallyCrazyOhYes says:

It looks like an owl!
    Its cute,Of course, but it really looks bird like.
    Adorable!
    Anybody agree this little kitty looks bird like?