I’ll take that one

[Plucks delectabuhl ham from Clementine box]

Psssst, look who crawled in thar:

Colleen B.’s ham need vitamin C!

Comments

1. eww…thought it was a moldy clementine like the ones that hide in the bottom of the crate

2. Hmmm, looks like one of those Clementine’s has gotten a little fuzzy …

3. OMG at first I thought that was a super moldy clementine!! Phew. Thank goodness it was a cute hammy.

4. Don’t you just hate it when fruit does that?

^_^

5. I love clementines and if I was as weeny as Mr. McHammersons I’d crawl in a bag of the too so I could enjoy that wonderful citrusy smell. *SNORF*

6. cyberpunkrocker says:

At first look, I thought that one of the orangey things was moldy… LOL

7. I’m grateful for the XtremeHamhance! Without it, that just looks like a fuzzy cutie! lol

8. cyberpunkrocker says:

Great minds think alike, it seems…

9. I was wondering, “since when did moldy food fit the Rules of Cuteness”… till I scrolled down.

10. Clementines are clearly ham-sized. Henceforth in my house they shall be called Hamentines!

11. Sigh. I bought clemmies yesterday and I didn’t get the compementary hammie. I’ll mos def be returning them for a full refund (insert lip pout here)!

12. Has this ham been hanging around with the cat? It seems like boxhab might be in his future.

13. I second that. = : )

14. fish eye no miko says:

Same here! And the above-picture caption said “ham”, and I was really confused… Thank Qte for the close up picture!

15. This why I lubz Meg.
    Isn’t she awesome.

16. When your fruit is that furry, it’s time to throw it out.

17. Carmen Mirhamda chooses a new costume.

18. But…in the close-up the ham is outside the bag?

19. I have a picture of one of my cats smooshed into a Cuties box. It is indeed very cutie. T

20. The lady with the tutti-frutti ham?

21. Oh my darling, Oh my darling,
    Oh my darling Clementine!
    You are nommed and gone forever,
    Where’s my next Clementine?

22. «Small ones seldom differ», I was once told after quoting that!

23. BRAVO! :clapclapclap: (now I haz an earwormz)

24. Lisa Shalet says:

No time for comments…I have to rush out and buy 500 boxes of Clementines to search for a cute hammie.

25. However many it takes to find a special, as Birdcage aptly decreed, Hamentine, I’m right with ya!

26. Clementine!

27. Gigi (the original one) says:

Much better than the prizes in cereal boxes! They never give cute hammies!

28. Beady eyes, too!

29. Orange you glad you chose the hamster?

30. Alice Shortcake says:

*Buries nose in fur to savour the delicious tangy aroma*

31. We have a bag of these on the kitchen table at the office!

No hammie, though… :(

32. Gracie's Mom says:

Mmmmm…..I’m with you Lillith! YUM!

33. I thought it was a moldy clem, too.

Citrus scented hammy!

34. Is it mimicry or camouflage?
    Anywayz: I am glad zhe haz no zniper rifle…

35. That’s my hammy Pinky!

36. They’re especially good wrapped in Prosciutto. :mrgreen:

37. Clementines, or hamsters?

38. Donkey in Shrek: “I like that boulder. That is a nice boulder.”
    Hammy: “I like that clementine. That is a nice clementine.” :D

39. I have often been afraid to find spiders or other insects in a bag of fresh fruit. This, however, would be acceptable.

40. I think ham wrapped in ham would definitely be a case of overload.

41. No “I’m going to eat you” tag?

42. notceilingcat says:

Aw, my oranges never come with hamsters!

Off topic, but needs to be posted: New Simon’s Cat! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn2h3_aH3vo

43. crrrazycatlady says:

So did I! Being a single gal, I have that problem–fruit gets fuzzy before I can eat it. I’ll have to look closer next time before I throw it out!

44. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

YAY Pinky!

YAY katz!

45. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

True story
    (if ye’re skeered, now’s the time to “Run Away!!”):

One of the Proverbial Knucklehaid Tree Brudders is famed (or infamous) throughout Thomasland, for (cough, wheeze)
    (sigh)
    sprinkling SALT ONTO his ham.

(hangs head in shame of Knuckehaid Brudder)

46. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

(sigh)
    Repression dun’ struck (temporarily, j’espere)….
    Please tune in again later, pholks ….
    if (evil cackle) you DARE …….

(I don’ know how to make the lil’ devil emoticon….)

47. (The Original) Mel says:

Oh my Hammy
    Oh my Hammy
    Oh my Hammy Clementine

48. I’m glad to know I’m not the only one who thought the cute little hammie was an incredibly moldy fruit at first, lol.

Such a precious little guy!

49. Sun-keest, more like!

50. Nice!

51. Yeah, my “fuzzy fruit” is never THIS cute!

52. My funny hamentine…
    sweet comic hamentine..
    You make me smile with my heart
    Your looks are laughable
    Unphotographable
    Yet you are my favorite work of art…

Stay little hamentine stay..
    Each day is hamentine’s day…

53. Well done!

54. Threadjack!

Hey everybody! There’s a new Simon’s Cat video!

55. That’s why I have a plastic table top tree anchored to the wall.

56. You mean :twisted: ?

57. Yay! So snerkful!

58. aww, little guy was jes’ tryin to prevent scurvy on his long voyage…
    I shall now pack a Hamentine in my USN bf’s lunch sack : ) for this very same reason

59. i once found a tiny Snailio Iglesias in my spinach salad. 8O

60. Martha in Washington says:

We’ve only lost one end of the garland–so far!

61. Martha in Washington says:

I wish MY store carried that brand! *pouts*

62. Fuzzball in the side pocket…

63. Where’s QoD? I have something for her!

64. Sweet clahamentine, oh, oh, oh!
    (sings in Neil Diamond voice)

65. Haha! First I thought it was a mouldy clementine!

Hey ham, that camouflage isn´t quite working… ;)

66. I know! I want my gift with purchase!

67. He/she is orangey now!

68. Thanks notceilingcat! I love Simon’s cat!

69. :-D

70. It’s hamouflage. And it looks exactly like a moldy orange!

71. Hope that was found before a hand was put in the box!

72. Queen of Dork says:

Hi! (waves). Is it a hamster??!?

73. What if one of the moldy fruits I threw away was a cute hamster!

Oh noooes!

/runs off to search for a hanmster in the trash.

74. lisa shalet says:

Did he sing?

75. i got the same problem only it’s with rabbits and rutabagas

76. Martha in Washington says:

“Rabbits and Rutabagas” is a great name for a band!

77. Catsquatch says:

:WHEW:

I wasnt the only one who saw a moldy orange ;D

78. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

YAY Theresa :)
    That’s the one –

79. LOL Birdcage… and a new term is born… hamentines they shall be fore me too!

80. yes but still inside the box

81. No, it’s– THIS!

82. yet the seasonis early!
    HEheheheh! keep us posted Martha!

83. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

that rhymes :)

84. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

I LOVE THAT.

(acc to a docum. I saw on pbs, R. Clooney despised the song when the record co. requested her to record it…)

85. I’m ready for some fresh cute for my Caturday. Pleeeeeeez?

86. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

(ACK)
    I got that story sideways. sorry. (blush)

The song “Come-on a My House” was the one I had in mind. Her family said she didn’t care for the song and when she tried to insist she wouldn’t record it, the story is that the record co. executives told her that the recording contract wouldn’t be available without that song …ergo …

87. sssshhh, ONHSID, I’m SAVING that!

88. Yes, he sang “To All the Gastropods I’ve Loved Before.” I thought he would be my ticket to fame and riches, but he never sang in front of anyone else. :(

89. Queen of Dork says:

Thanks, Theresa! It’s telling me to go to YouTube to watch it so I’ll go try that. :)

90. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

@ Theresa: OOPS!!!! (blushing agin)

91. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

hmmmm…..
    somehow that reminds me of a certain Froggie Fellow…………

92. Plastic table-top tree–check. (Not anchored to the wall, but on top of the TV stand.)

(Just keep an eye on those trees with the filament lights built in. Many of our are mysteriously bent…..hence “on top of the TV stand”.)

93. When I were a lad; at Christmas we would have (in one of my Dads long socks) a tangerine a new coin, [probably a shilling] some chocolate money and a sugar mouse. Try giving that to one of todays kids!

94. Queen of Dork says:

Hon Glad, you soooo remind me of reading one of Laura Ingalls Wilder’s books about a Christmas she and her sister Mary had. They were thrilled to receive each a tin cup, a candy cane, a little cake and a penny! :) Oh, the love of a time as sweet as that!

95. The first picture is very cute but I am afraid the second one might mislead people to feed citrus fruit to hamsters. So a friendly reminder here: Hamsters cannot eat any fruit from the citrus family! It’s harmful for them!

96. Hi Queenie – Yes it makes me sound positively ancient. By your lack of posts it seems to say, your still working hard. As my cyber goil, you go easy now. :)

97. Good reminder: Acidic fruits are bad for hamsters. Pinky took a nibble out of the peel, but he didn’t eat any :)

98. Kathleen in Canada says:

LOL I’m glad I’m not the only one

99. They don’t call them Little Cuties for nothing!

100. As long as that hammy sits still, no one will grab… but just one blink of those anerable beady eyes and the cover is blown…super-snorgling WILL occur.

101. the peel is the worst part! citrus contains something that can cause kidney failure and cancer, especially in male rodents. NEVER feed them any citrus!