Mr. Tomkins, Wait!

“Your collar is up. I’ll fix it so you wont look silly at the Big Meeting.”
“Miss Whitetail, I want to look good for the Big Meeting, please fix my collar.”
“Of course, Mr. Tomkins. Why didn’t I think of that?”

What a good eye deer, Kaley!

Comments

1. One Eyed Daruma says:

Cutest stylist ever. I could use that kind of help in the mornings.

2. LMAO! I witness this scene everyday here in my corporate office.

3. First thing that popped into my head:

Mr. Tompkins – Is my collar fixed? Thanks. Don’t wear that outfit again.
    Miss Whitetail – Ummm… What? I didn’t hear you.
    Mr. Tompkins – I said “do not wear that outfit again”. Wear a dress. A skirt or something.
    Miss Whitetail – You don’t like this, I take it?
    Mr. Tompkins – Come-on, you’re prettier than that.
    Miss Whitetail – Thanks…
    Mr. Tompkins – I’m not here. And high heels. I like high heels.

4. Ooops, Mr. Tomkins, you’re wanted in HR.

5. I shall leeeck you…?

6. bookmonstercats says:

Mizz Whitetail known how to work the corporate mentality. Success awaits.

Anf a whole lot of the Qtes, of course.

7. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

1) Snuggliness + Fuzziness = YAY!
    2) Their outfits match each other. One is khaki and the other is
    maybe a milk chocolate, but they’re both
    neutral shades of brown, with white splotches!!!

8. Interspecies snorgle/leeking! Love it!

9. (The Original) Mel says:

So that’s what a deer lick looks like.

10. Deer-lick cures cow-lick.

11. My thoughts exactly! They probably think they’re blood relatives, given their similar appearances.

12. Awesome!

13. Aw deer is like Tim Gunn. Make it work, kitteh!

14. S.J. Hartsfield says:

You made an American Psycho reference. I love you.

15. S.J. Hartsfield says:

Is it weird that this sounds like a conversation between my girlfriend and me?

16. i like the dialogue. nicely done, pyrit!

17. There seems to be some natural affinity between deer and cats.

18. No.

19. Gigi (the original one) says:

What a dear little deer!

20. LOL! :D I don’t know why, but that convo was all I could think of. LOL.

21. Uh Oh!!!!

22. fish eye no miko says:

Awww, so cute. I really want to know the story behind this picture!

23. FACT: Deer kisses can cure any ailment.

24. Miss Whitetail – You’re not here, where are you going?
    Mr. Tompkins – I got to return some videos.

25. except deer spit from your collar :)

26. Creamsicle Kitteh probably thinks Orange Fawn is him mamma cat.

27. skippymom says:

Mrs. Tomkins is going to be sorely displeased when she picks up his shirt from the floor where he dropped it and finds deer spit all over it. He’ll have some ‘splainin to do.

28. Gigi (the original one) says:

That reminds me of what I did as an intern a long time ago.
    I was working the switchboard and received a call for one of the directors.
    I said: May I know who’s calling?
    She said: His wife.
    And I said: Which one?
    Thank goodness she had a good sense of humour!

29. *giggles*

30. Denise A. says:

True story: To get to where I used to work in Virginia, I had to turn onto Backlick Road right past Deerlick Park. And Catlett Street was two blocks away.

31. But can I see your business card?

32. metsakins says:

Notice the cat is the boss. Doesn’t surprise me much. Gotta go, my cat is calling my cell with some things he wants me to pick up on the way home!

33. That’s ‘Bone’.

34. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

Ain’t it tha truth :)

35. i guess i’m just confounded by that get-up. it’s a hot mess!

36. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

@ skippymom:

maybe “tha lil’ deer” is named Loooooooooooooocy and the cat is Ricky????

(I’ve forgotten, which of our CO Regulars has two hua-hua’s with those names?)

37. skippymom says:

Maybe it’s a stretch, but I’m reminded of something from Car Talk about dumb things said in court. One was:
    “How was your first marriage ended?”
    “By death.”
    “And by whose death was it ended?”

38. Excellent!

39. :contented sigh from a workdesk:

40. The deer is really after the sugar cats keep behind their ears. Trust me- I huff my kittie’s ears all the time…it is NOT weird!!!! ;-)

41. S.J. Hartsfield says:

Oh my God – it even has a watermark.

42. Don’t drive like my brother!

43. Baby Bear says:

First an American Psycho thread and now Car Talk – huzzah!

And, um yes, by the way….Don’t drive like my brutha!

44. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

cha CHING!!!

45. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

“Doe, a deer, a female deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer……” :)

46. Oh, snort!!!

Mr. Tomkins is so smart.

47. oh outstanding!

48. Deer spit on your col-lar told a tail on you-oo

49. Miss White tail – Oh, and remember that nice idea you had about me having a couple of hours off, for Christmas shopping.
    Mr Tomkins – Did I Miss White tail?..

50. mctwin's twin says:

Very nicely done!!! Do you know my Dad? are you bugging my house? Just wondering…. Isn’t it the truth, though? You, meaning any female in the presence of a male or teenager, can suggest something, but it’s unacknowledged or incorrect until THEY come up with it…. Soooo Frustrating! Thanks Pyrit!

51. :lol: Another spoiled kitty using a deer to clean himself/herself :lol: