I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus

…who bore a striking resemblance to our next-door neighbor, Mr. Lundquist.

Photo credit: Andrea Schaffer

Comments

1. I would have the same expression on my face if I caught my Mommy kissing Santa Claws or the next door neighbor. ;-) :-D

2. The Christmas Dramz Pageant continues…

3. Kitteh is all..”That’s the last time I eat lutefisk for breakfast! The things you see!” ;-)

4. What has been seen cannot be unseen…

5. Martha in Washington says:

Dear Santa,
    What’ll you give me if I DON’T tell Dad?
    Your friend,
    The Littlest Blackmailer

6. My, what a lovely French tip manicure your paws have, kitty!

7. guess what, daddy kissed the Santa too

8. *snorf*

9. LOL!

10. LOL ! to :)

11. Dun Dun Dun indeed, I beleive it’s known as a ‘sting’ in film circles.

12. I sadly lost the magic of Christmas, by staying awake and seeing it was Dad not Santa. Still I was about ten and some smart arse kid would probably have told me, there’s know Santa. These days it would be the type of do gooder, that says Harry Potter is dangerous :(

13. Ahem, no Santa.

14. Gigi (the original one) says:

I was around 8 years old when I saw my mommy kissing a neighbour at Christmas time. Was I jealous in behalf of my father…nooo.
    I didn’t think he was hansom so my reaction was:
    Huh, she can do better! And never said a word about it!
    I was a weird little kid, still am I guess, weird that is not a little kid :-)

15. bookmonstercats says:

NOMTOM, you “sleigh” me (hyuk, hyuk).

16. snorglepup says:

What!!! There’s no Santa??!!!

17. Kitty silently waits for the morning dove to fly in and scoop up the seed kitty spread out on the front door step. As the morning doves begin to swoop in kitty slowly opens his jaws in anxious anticipation of a morning dove making a miscalculation in his trajectory. Behind the door sits an old unused box of floss purchased many years ago to get the dove feathers out of his teeth.

18. (steepling fingers) Excellent! :evil:

19. Mr. Lundquist? NTMTOM grew up in Lake Wobegon!

20. It was the (cat)nip in the eggnog – Mom was under the influence.

(that’s her story and she’s sticking to it)

21. Squirrell says:

Or Poulsbo! (Washington)

22. skippymom says:

Kitty’s name has to be Spats, right?

23. Brilliant!!! How can I make this happen in my house? I want to use this!!!!

24. What a beauty of a kit.

25. Cat knows about Santa’s malfeasance down in Brainerd. Heck yeah, he knows!

26. Yah, you betcha.

(LOVE that movie!)

27. Agreed! Love the impeccable eyeliner.

28. Yep, Mommy was, as they say, gettin’ some Friskies on the side.

29. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

30. And so now I shall be singing that song over and over all day today! :)

31. I love this kitty, by the way. So indignink!

32. Ana Félix Pires says:

Ahah! Awesome. :D

33. S.J. Hartsfield says:

The slit-pupils really make the expression, I think. They emphasize the WTF of the whole darn mess.

34. NooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

35. Faucet feet!

36. What a pretty kitty!

37. I think my kitty Rosa got the exact same expression on her face the day I brought our new puppy Tesla into the house. ;)

38. Gracie's Mom says:

I belive!

39. Gracie's Mom says:

Believe, that is.

40. Martha in Washington says:

Yay Poulsbo! I’m in Silverdale!

41. OMG, my father is a cheating bastard!

42. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

Well, we kin unnerstan’ THAT!!! Who in (ya ready, Theresa?) tha Sam Hill,
    tolja that you were allowed to GET a puppeh, much less bring it/ him/ her
    INTO ROSA’s house????

The NERVE of some humans.
    (Indignant sigh)

43. Whooo, Sam Hill! For the love of Pete!

44. Maybe it was a sign of the changing times, but I remember hearing that song when I was a kid and thinking, “So what? A kiss? As long as they weren’t BOINKING under the mistletoe, it’s OK.”

45. :lol: That cat’s expression on its face is about the same as Badger had when Dooley came to our house just before Badger started to YOWL and HISS at the TOP of her LUNGS :lol:

46. This is the Mr. Kitty’s wife:

47. Mitzithecat says:

Thanks…this made my Friday. I am laughing so hard… What an expression!

48. OMG that is burned into brain forever!