Another Cute Overload Success Story!

Digit, from Wisconsin, writes: “Dear Cute Overload: Last year, I was a 98-ounce weakling (see photo). Even my stuffed monkey beat me up for my lunch money.

“But then my mommy Amy S. bought me the Cute Overload Page-a-Day Calendar. I practiced its time-tested Dynamic Embiggenating™ techniques every day, and one year later, just look at me now!

“Now I walk with a confident, manly swagger. When I enter the room, monkeys fall over one another for the honor of buying me a drink. And the ladies have noticed me as well. Thanks, Cute Overload! I owe it all to you!”

Never capitulate to stuffed animals again! Order your Cute Overload 2011 Page-a-Day Calendar today from Amazon, Borders, Barnes and Noble, Powell’s, or wherever industrial lubricants are sold! Hurry — supplies aren’t limited!

Comments

1. He’ll never get kitty litter kicked in his face again!

2. hahaha cute!

3. [AWESOME] :D

4. LOOK!! *awe* It– it– it gave him thumbs!!!

5. He. Is. The Most Interesting Cat in the World.

6. Such cute nomming!

7. Ha! Theo has once again yielded to the irrestible call of the marmalade!

8. Ooohhh is that a polydactile (spell?) marmie???

9. HAW!

Either that, or this guy: Hello Ladies!

10. Poly-marmie!

11. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

1) (*snerk*) His stuffed monkey beat him up for his lunch money.
    2)”capitulate”, “Embiggenating”
    3) “with a confident, manly swagger”

= WIN!!! Homerun! Touchdown!

PS: “Hurry, supplies AREN’T limited” = (*snerk*)

12. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

gah the Big Green Moderashun Machine, dun’ struck *AGIN*

*tragic sigh of Anguish and Persecution*

aka
    “Help! Help! I’m being repressed!!” :(

13. kibblenibble says:

“Embiggenating™”
    Love eet! :lol:

14. Nope. It’s Isaiah Mustafah. ;-)

15. Stay right there, I’ll go and see whether I can help get you free!

16. If this is what the CO Calendar has done for Digit, imagine if he got the famous/notorious 3-Wolf-Moon shirt!

17. LOL! Oh my. Oh dear me suds.

18. Gigi (the original one) says:

C.O. Calender works better than Vitameatavegamin. :D

19. He doesn’t poop out at parties anymore!

20. That’s my Digit! That calendar sat on my desk for 11 months and I didn’t even know Digit was in it until the day I turned the page. I was so excited he made the calendar and now he’s made the website!!!

Digit and his many extra toes are currently curled up at my feet as I write this on a very wintry Wisconsin afternoon. He says “Hi!”

21. So tasty, too!

22. Yay, welcome back, Digit!

23. 260Oakley says:

Digit-ally enhanced!
    (I couldn’t say “shopped”, not with Theo lurking around.)

24. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!! says:

Most Excellent. Now let’s all git drunk.

25. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!! says:

AND THE AMAZING Skippymom (and poss also an Invisible Moderatorifier?)
    hits one ALL THE WAY HOME for the Gipper.

or something.

er.
    This feels sooooooooooooooooo much better.
    thanks, Mom!!! :)

26. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!! says:

Actually, it looks more like Yusuf Islam to me.

(“oh, baby, it’s a Wild World……”)

27. Since this is cuteoverload, Old Spice Guy meets The Most Interesting Man in the World:

28. Wow, doesn’t even look like the same cat. In the first one the face is very triangular, now it’s like an oval. Adorable.

29. To the Snickering Lounge!

30. nor his evil minion! :twisted:

31. 260Oakley says:

Oh, you’re no one’s minion. You can do evil all by yourself. ;)

32. TrixAndSam says:

Yeay!! The Snickering Lounge! I’m mixing Bloody Marys and Lemon Drop martinis!

33. TrixAndSam says:

I think the word you’re looking for is “adorbubble”.

34. While Digit is seriously cute and the Old Spice guy is always a sight for sore eyes, NTMTOM, you are the harpist of my funny bone! I didn’t even look at the pictures or hovertext before I was laughing loud enough to scare the kittehs out of a sound sleep! You are TOO MUCH!! You should have your own late night talk show!

35. We all loff him. :D

36. victoreia says:

Dang! Ya beat to it! That’s exactly what I was gonna say! “Hurry — supplies aren’t limited!” *snerkity snerk* indeed!

37. victoreia says:

Pardon my thread-jack, but this is too good not to share! (Hoping I did this correctly…)

38. Martha in Washington says:

Ooohhh! I LOVE Lemon Drops! Mix me one please!

39. Martha in Washington says:

I saw this a couple weeks ago and lol’d all over myself. Wish my Christmas kitty had come gift wrapped!

40. :lol: What a thing to do to a kitty :lol: That cat just sits there and lets his/her human gently wrap him/her up :lol:

41. :twisted: Hey, Digit :twisted: I would of pounded those monkeys for you :twisted: I would of put the fear of Digit in them :twisted:

42. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

(I sowwy Victoreia :( )

43. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

YAY Amy YAY Digit!!!

44. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

1) Excellent offering
    2) Patient-est Kitteh EVAH
    3) Excellent little dialogue bits.

45. Congratulations, Amy S! You have one adorable cat there! Is he named after Digit, the Gorilla in the Mist? Who, now that I think of it, came to an unfortunate end. But that won’t happen to your manly marmie.

46. My present cat would never go for it, but one of my past cats would have definitely put up with it, with a martyred expression.

47. crrrazycatlady says:

I love how not only he has thumbs(!), but also how his little baby orange nose splorch that you can barely see in the calendar picture became a bigger orange nose splorch when he’s grew up! He’s so handsome!

48. Wait, what?

49. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUST. HAF. /NAO./ (Yeah, still haven’t figured out tags. (whatever it’s called.))

I think I may have seen something like that in Colorado……the only thing that kep me from buying more than 2 shirts and a pwetty box was my wallet and the desire to not deplete my bank account.

50. No thanks. I’ll just watch the foolishness and volunteer to be designated driver.

(I’ll take a nonalcoholic Pina Colada tho! Those are the best!!)

51. I wanted to share this! You stoled it!

Just kidding. (Of course.)

I didn’t see the one with the captioning tho. I love the “gentle, or you’ll get nasty comments.” I called my mom in and we were both just standing there in amazement. That is one patient cat!

52. PS: I think the bow is too much red. I would go for a contrasting color. :mrgreen:

53. HAHAHA I LOVE THIS. Too funny.

54. He got beaten up for his lunch money by his monkey???

This is priceless.

55. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

EH

“A Woise Guy, eh?”….

or, perhaps, one of the Tree Woise Men????

56. Do you also like getting caught in the rain? :P

57. (grin) A friend posted it on Facebook, and I just knew peeps here would appreciate the rarity of a wrapped cat!

58. “Wise Men“?!? Seriously? :evil:

59. ;)

60. mctwin's twin says:

I just wonder how much his therapy costs…. Hey NTMTOM, as long as you make my mctwin happy, it’s soooooo worth eet!

61. Ah, but as soon as you put on the shirt, a check for 70 bajillion dollars arrives in the mail.

62. The splotch beneath his nose makes him look like he has a permanent smirk. Which all cats really have in their souls, anyway.

63. I see what you did there.

My CO calendar came in the mail the other day. And naturally, I had to sit down and flip through all of the pages and get a preview of 2011.

64. I had to wrap gifts for 2-year-old twin nieces’ birthday party yesterday. The wrapping paper was pink with glitter. My 20-lb. black cat, Murphy, refused to give up the kitchen table to my exertions and instead lurked on the side. When I was done, my black cat was festively covered with glitter. I tried to get some photos (before I gave him a good brushing) but the photos just didn’t do it justice. We predicted that what glitter was left probably wouldn’t hurt him, but might give him decorative poop for a day or two.

65. I noticed that too! The splorch grew with him, and cat-thumbs rock!

66. Marmadactyl!

67. Instant evolution!

68. He is gawjus! Lucky you, to have such a handsome footwarmer!

69. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

it DOES?????
    wowgottagetmeoneof THOSE!!!!

Signed,
    Gullible and Naive

70. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

um, Theresa?
    Did you leave this in the Snickering Lounge?
    It looks like it might belong to you …

71. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

hmmm…..”decorative poop”….

(light bulb goes on, above my head….)

72. Wrapped to the tune of “Dance of the Sugar Plum Kitty”