Welcome to the World of… the Future!

Behold! What wondrous advances await us in the year 3000! Disposable noses! An entire college education in pill form! And, after a hard day of micro-botanical brain farming, glide home in safe, silent comfort aboard your personal Hover-Shoe!

Hector T. brings you the Totonika of tomorrow — today!

Comments

1. MoonCatty says:

He’s all, “Hey I gots my hamster dancin’ shoe on… let’s partay!”

2. Retired Hippie says:

That hover-shoe leaves a lot of room for some junk in her trunk!

3. warrior rabbit says:

That hamster is so chill…. what a loafer.

4. I upgraded the insole for extra comfort!

5. The new hover shoe.

It Floats glides and flies to your desired location. It comes in hundreds of colors with a business in the front and party in the back design… you can transprot plenty in the roomy trunk for your junk.
    get it today at this LOW …LOW ..LOW price.

6. tesstricks says:

“In the year three thousaaaand.. In the year three thousaaaaaaaaaand…”

7. Ah, looks like the new Toyota Squeeus has arrived.

8. Disposable noses??? Only you, NTMTOM, only you! :mrgreen:

(Can we get the college education in a nasal spray form, plz?)

9. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

….Hon Glad has the transcript, for the segment on the Shopping Channel ….

10. Martha in Washington says:

Does this “college education in pill form” include all the “other” stuff learned at college, i.e. drinking in moderation, the importance of getting enough sleep, how to fend off undesirable guys, etc.

11. Martha in Washington says:

BTW–HAMMIE!! Squee!

12. I expect the hover shoe, is powered by that cheesey gas, found in teenagers trainers.
    “Pooh-ee”

13. Retired Hippie says:

*snerk*

14. aww that’s my hammie Totonika!! Hector surprised me today and I found her featured here…!!! She´s totally crazy and lives free in the house with no cage… ! and she likes to house and nest in the most unusual places… you should see what we found inside one speaker.

15. Lisa Shalet says:

I’ve seen many a cute hammie in my time, but this one is outrageously adorable! Wish she would hover on over into my grasping hands.

16. I just uploaded a video of her making music at the keyboard in her site. It’s a bit strange that I make moody depressing music and then my hamster jumps to make happy one, but well, she’s an artist too!. I had a dog years ago and she died, became a musician myself to make something in her memory, took me lots of time to be able to get another pet, so started with Totonika and I think i’ve spoiled her a little bit. Hector sent it here, and surprised me today because he knows I am subscribed to the blog and would find out her there… i’m still thrilled

17. wis dat wampster pwayin wit youz time mashine cuz he sure seems to have that mishuves look on he face I tink woo better check for the key for your time portal under he head. If he hasn’t all that’s to blame is uz!!!

18. warrior rabbit says:

I can only imagine!

She’s a total cutie patootie.

19. totonika rocks. a very sweet, but COOL, hammie

20. Alice Shortcake says:

Disposable noses? I’m happy with the one I’ve got..

Disposable ‘tocks? That’s more like it!

21. bookmonstercats says:

It’s a nice shiny shoe, Hon Glad, so hopefully no teenage cheesiness for FutureHam.

22. (Faint voice in background) Can you imagine a world with hover bacon…

23. I think a more appropriate title would have been “The choo-choo shoo!” I’m sure the ham would love a trip to candy mountain!