No, I Can’t Put My Toys Away

It’s not like I don’t try, but they keep coming back out to play with me.

So I just figure that’s where they’d rather be.

Can’t fight that kind of reasoning, Maria S.

Comments

1. He’s so earnest-looking. Love the earsies.

2. I just want to hug him!

3. Anyone who tackles baby humans + baby dogs at the same time is just NUTS. NUTS I TELL YOU.

4. These pics are just amazing! So SO adorkabuhls!! And that spotty, rubbable-y belleh!!

5. Ok, I would sit on the floor and play with this pup for HOURS. Those munchable ear flaps!!

6. This is one of the cutest puppies ever, and I think these might be photos of heaven’s living room.

7. Absolutely adorable pup! But they better train it to not chew on the kids toys soon. Sure, cute now for photos, but will be a pain in the butt soon!

8. This is what my livingroom looks like, and I don’t even have kids! Just kitty toys lying everywhere. As soon as I put one away, it seems that she wants it back.

9. SPOTTEH BELLEH!!1!
    /ahem/ sorry for the yelling…
    BEEP!

10. Tummy Spots!!!!111111!! so cute and LOL that little dump truck is toast.

11. *Such* a happy pup! IOW, the best kind.

Are these all of his toys? Or is there a human baby in the mix?

12. My cousin had a baby and 2 labrador puppehs at the same time (no she didn’t give birth to all of them). Her assessment to me was succinct: “Lots of poop.”

13. Pic 2 is a definite “NYAHHHNNG NYAHHHNNG NYAHHHNNG”

14. I was about to do the same thing, but you got there first!

Ready? 1, 2, 3… Belleh! Belleh! Belleh!

15. This goes right along with the little black and white Kitteh that hung out with the big Bullgoggy… Wasn’t there a cartoon with a puppy with great big floppy ears that he kept tripping over? He was always barking at some Kitteh, I believe… No, it’s not the ears on this pup that reminded me of it… It was that huge tongue!! His tongue is as big as his nose!! LOL What a cute pup and notice the slight head tilt!! *Sigh* I needed this…

16. holy smokes! there is a polish cartoon (really old now) about a dog called reksio and this lil’ dude looks EXACTLY like him!! i feel a live action re-shoot coming on ;)

17. Love, love, LOVE the hovertext! And I totally agree with the puppers!

C’mon, let’s play with the toys, and I will give belly rubs and nose boops!

18. I want to see him riding that blue scooter thing. I’ll bet it makes lots of cool sound effects when he presses various buttons.

19. PS: BEEP!

20. And chewed up things, I’d imagine.

21. Eh, those never quite match up.

22. The second picture….. oh good grief…….. THE SECOND PICTURE!@!!

*buries face in puppehs belleh*

23. He reminds me of Wishbone only much cuter. The tummy spots have truly kilt me. Ded even.

24. Such a cutie! Let him play with his toys!

25. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

earnest is what came to my mind, also.

26. I don’t know to be stern to a smiling face like that.

27. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

@ Theresa:

evidently, succinct assessments are a skillset in your family!!! :)

28. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

Thoroughly sweet puppy ‘toon guy!!!

Espesh the perplexed-0 shape of the mouth !!!

29. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

@ skippymom: I’ll bet, along with you, that the PUPPEH makes lots of cool sound effects, when/ if we press various puppeh bits!!! :)

30. The eye patch dude, the EYE PATCH!!! Sigh…

31. NTMTOM: in order to write these captions, its obvious you have retained childhood memories of all the joy toys bring. And I dig that!
    Spot on.

32. OK, you go first. Press away, and I’ll just stand over here and listen.

33. plastic ink containers says:

he looks like a dog like in the movie “Mask”:)
    so cute

34. What kind of puppeh is this, pray tell? A Russell terrorist? A fox terrorist? A rat terrorist?

35. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

WHY in the SAM HILL would THAT item o’ mine need moderashun?
    Vewwy vewwy innocent.

36. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

(boop) (Beep)

(generous, Sk-mom; you are SO generous! Yet
    aNOTHER proof, why ye’re my hero :) )

37. Okay, how am I supposed to actually work with this stuff appearing on my screen?!?!?

38. It’s Sam Hill again! Hey there, Sam Hill!

39. warrior rabbit says:

There was a puppy with long ears that constantly drove Claude the cat nuts by yapping unexpectedly. Claude was always hanging from the ceiling by his claws as a result. Is that the one you mean?

Um, here…

40. warrior rabbit says:

He reminds me of Wishbone.

41. warrior rabbit says:

Damn! Didn’t see your response when I said the same about Wishbone above. (Now that the comments are threaded, reading before commenting is useless.)

42. Huh. I never knew this existed. The WB peeps weren’t fond of cats, were they?

43. WAit, what? What I meant was that the live action versions usually aren’t nearly as good as the ones, simply because you can draw so many more things than can be duplicated in real life.

44. Heh. Generous. Sure. Sounds more like she has ulterior motives, to me.

45. Well, a Russell, OBVY. ;)

46. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

(head turns quickly both to the Left and to the Right)

“Where? Where is he???”

Signed,
    Never Quite Got Over all those tricks my three brothers useta play on me…..

47. Puppy wink and toe beans! keels over in dead faint, comes to,wha ,wha, what happened?

48. AWWWWW. I love Jacks! My Jack Russell has an irresistibly speckledy belly, too, and it gets many, many daily kisses.

49. Alexandria says:

Amen to that! I can’t even be mad when mine pulls out all the toys.