We Have a Stuffing Emergency!

Eek! How did that happen?

I know she’s a Toy Pomeranian, but this is ridiculous.

According to Sender-Inner Molly M., pup Sushi is not actually coming apart at the seams. Phew!

Comments

1. Not coming apart, don’t worry. It’s just some kind of freakish fungal growth is all.

2. kibblenibble says:

Awww, lookit her little white eyebrow dots!

3. You’re killin’ me. This is fantastic.

4. And here I was thinking somebody’d raided the leftovers in the ‘fridge!

5. Not That Mike The Other Mike says:

OK, now that’s funny. :D

6. Queen of Dork says:

She looks really startled about her snow chest plate. :)

7. Soooo hilarious. Good one Pyrit! :)

8. Do I have anything on my face? No? I’m good?

9. You wanted to know if the snow is sticky enough to make a snowman.
    Does this answer your question?

10. She just needs a teensy airplane-bottle of brandy around her neck, and voila!
    St. Pommard will rescue you from shovelling the porch stairs.

11. Someone’s been romping in the snow:::singsong voice:::

12. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

I dunno ….he/ she rather has a Proud, workin’ the runway,
    America’s Next Top Pommie look, to me.

But whaddo I know?

13. Hmm, nice set of chesticles.
    (had to rack my brain to come up with that one)

14. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

@ 2600: two, two, TWO puns in one???

*Four bonus points, if you know the Commercial Tagline (or at least the type of product) from which that phrasing was developed ….*

15. Nicely done, as always!

16. Dang; now that’s gonna really bug me…..

17. I’m certain it’s Certs :)

18. At least it wasn’t testicles. Whoops! I’ve said it.

19. (The Original) Mel says:

I would totally let him res-qte me.

20. Mighty, mighty puns from this one! Cute puppehleh!

21. Ah so. The modder doesn’t react to; testicles, testicles testi…..

22. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

….and KATHY gets the Four Bonus Points!!!

(sound of crowd going wild in the stands….)
    and with a video up to the caliber of Theresa Herself!
    Polka-dot dresses in black/ white tv!!! WA-HOO!!!!!

23. O NO He/ She/ It DI-unt!!! says:

Sharpy must be off tonight,
    testing some cupcakes or sump’n ….

24. Oi, and i thought my hernia was bad!

25. This is a brave pom, going out in that white stuff that makes your feet wet. My pom hears the sound of tires on wet pavement and refuses to go out the door. He has to be carried out past leash length of the porch and forced to stay outside til he does his business. Hates wet feets, and snow that is belly deep (for a pom, just a couple inches is belly deep, lol).

26. Hernia today gone tomorrow. :)

27. Patty – Erm, do you think you spoil him? just a tad, just a tad.

28. Snerk. I think its blown a gasket on the rinse cynical, erm cycle.

29. Yea! (And just for the record, that’s not the version I remember, just the first one I found. I swear I’m not 80 years old).

30. enlightenmentgirl says:

Poor little snooky burger is asking “where is my snuggie and hot cocoa?”

31. Am I the only one who finds this vaguely disturbing? For the love of pete someone please put the stuffing back in and sew him up! :-)

32. Hmm, could be. It’s just that he was an animal shelter dog, and he is soo stinkin’ cute. And my hubby, who only likes big dogs like labradors, looks at that face looking at him eating, and says, “I have to share, cuz he is just too cute”

33. Yeah, where’s the hot cocoa? He comes with his own marshmallows. ;)