So, You Want to Be a Gigolo!

Congratulations! The life of a gigolo is a road to thrills, adventure and cheap romance! However, wooing an endless string of bored, lonely housewives does have its risks — especially when the husband makes an unscheduled appearance. In these frantic moments, it may be necessary to improvise a clever hiding place:

Says Jessica G.: “The cat in these pictures is me and my roommate’s kitty, Irene. This is how our friend Corey likes to play with her when he comes over. I think she loves it, deep down.”

1. Perhaps it reminds of her of being in the womb?

2. A hairy womb!

3. I have a cat named Irene too!

4. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

a HA ok CO girlz — this MUST mean, that NTM (who wrote the byline) is announcing that he’s a GIGOLO NOW!

The Line starts in the Lobbeh.

5. Martha in Washington says:

*grabs lawn chair and sleeping bag to wait in line*
    “No pushing or shoving please! I’m sure there’s enough to go around!”

6. NTMTOM sez: “Ladies, ladies . . .”

7. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

Theresa, are you SURE that these *ARE* “ladies”????

(JK pholks)

8. ………why didn’t anybody warn me before I googled gigolo?

9. I’m sure Irene thinks she can just get lost in all the leg hair.

10. OMG Rachael, I just choked on my salad! Too funny!!!

11. Everything about this totally cracked me up…particularly the hovertext. :D That NTMTOM….oh….Go ON with ya! lolol

12. The Shinning

13. Bwah! It took me a second because I thought it was typo, then I saw it 260O, and I knew it was intentional. :mrgreen:

14. *helpless snerking*

15. I’m with Theresa.

16. Queen of Dork says:

That’s awesome! Is that the same guy that had that cat sitting in his underpants when the guy was on the toilet? The one that caused such a hoopla because his toe nails were polished with what somebody called something like, Gun Metal Grey or something like that?

17. As if cats sitting in underpants were anything unusual. :mrgreen:

18. My cats would fight over sitting in underpants.

19. I remember using the bathroom at my sister’s place and her three little white kittens (one female and two males) had to sit in my underpants while I was using the toilet :lol: The little stinkers would climb up my jean leg for attention :lol: Boy was I glad to be wearing jeans :lol: Those kitten claws maybe small, but they are sharp :lol:

20. Queen of Dork says:

Teresa, kitten claws are among the sharpest things on earth.

21. I know, Queen of Dork :D Those kitten claws still were able to poke through my jeans :D Every time I think of it, I still feel those three sets of tiny claws DIGGING into my leg as all three kittens just had to climb up my leg :D

22. kibblenibble says:

Irene’s facial expression is priceless.

23. Cat Foundation says:

Uh, those leg hairs…. poor kitty…

24. Hahaha! Kitteh must not mind – or that guy would meet claws! Such a cute little cat!

25. yeah, you can tell the kitteh doesn’t mind from the amount of skin left on the guy’s legs!

26. Poor kitty looks traumatized!

27. Just a gigolo!

28. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

Much prefer Louis Prima to that other fellow who did the more-recent
    (80s) version …..gah.

29. *snekr* 80’s=more recent? Sorry, don’t mean to poke fun–just that I was born in 92. *snerk*

(I noticed the *snekr* typo, but I like it, so I’m not changing it. ^_^)

30. Perhaps we’ll see her in leghab later down the road… :D your friend Corey, one of these days, won’t be able to go home!

31. Awww, Irene looks like my Maggie! Or rather, Maggie will look like Irene someday.

32. There is so much to love about this post. The facial expression, body position, hovertext etc oh LAWS I had a laugh!!!

33. O NO He/She/It DI-unt!!! says:

**HEY PEEPS**
    (sorry for a momentary sidetracked threadjack here)

on the general yahoo search page, when I just pulled it up
    (3:45 pm Fri, East Coast time) they’re presenting the vid with Our Hero Maru and the “little boxes” video!!!! GO MARU GO!!!!

We now return you, to your Originally Scheduled Cuteness.
    Carry on.

34. Jay Leno showed it on his show the other night, it was the best part of the show.
    I love that cat :-)

35. I’m not sure Irene is loving it all that much Jessica G.
    The way she’s looking “up” Corey’s legs, he may be singing BeeGee’s song very soon with no trouble at all…. :-)

36. …………which one?

37. Queen of Dork says:

(sigh) I just couldn’t resist.

38. Yep, that’s the one :-)

39. ooops ! I meant tHought

40. Bwahahahahahaa! before I scrolled down far enough to see the answer my first tought was “Stayin’ Alive !”

41. :D

I thought it was Stayin Alive, but I don’t know all the BeeGee’s songs, so I thought I’d ask.

Thanks, QoD! I’ve been meaning to look that up for a while anyway. Gotta wonder how he got that range….

42. Queen of Dork says:

I think the range may be a combination of things. The tight pants, the huge hair, the gold chains/medalions, (etc, and so on).

43. Alice Shortcake says:

Ooooh, hairy legs! CATS AND MATS!

44. LOL New category!!!!

45. Mary (the first) says:

OK, I endorse all comments about Irene, etc. What I want to know, can anyone ‘splain the apparent trend to wear those ugly khaki cargo shorts everywhere?? It was down in the 30’s here the other day, and my friend and I saw 2, count them 2, men in the small restaurant, wearing those things! What is the story on those??
    Signed, shocked at ugly shorts. Not at pretty kittehs.

46. Cetain men like to “prove” their manliness by wearing short sleeves in freezing weather. I have no idea why. Though, there are some who actually don’t mind the cold. I know people who can go outside when it’s snowing barefoot and in short sleeves–and they LIKE it. *shudder*

I don’t think they’re ugly–I like cargo pants/shorts. :3 (I never wear shorts anymore, though.) And they’re probably comfy or something.

47. Lewis n' Clark says:

I blame UPS – no matter how cold it gets out here (CA), the drivers are wearing the shorts

48. er.. what IS a gigolo?

49. Male prostitute. Hence my comment at the top of the page.

50. Irene totally looks like my Shadow–and that’s a pose he would definitely assume!